“Disney Drop” mystery box from Disney+?

Thanks! Did you do an online chat or call?
I did the online chat. After about 10-15 minutes, they could not help me. I had the original order number too, and they still could not find it. They suggested I call to speak with a cast member. I was going to call later in the week, but got the error email the following day.

I did the online chat. After about 10-15 minutes, they could not help me. I had the original order number too, and they still could not find it. They suggested I call to speak with a cast member. I was going to call later in the week, but got the error email the following day.

Thanks for the help. I did an online chat today. The agent escalated it to another department. Couldn’t give me an answer today, but gave me a case number & told me I should hear back in a few days. 🤞🏻

Good luck! Crossing fingers and sprinkling pixie dust!
Thanks for the advice on contacting Disney+ & the pixie dust. Both seem to have worked. I got an email this morning that our box shipped. I’m sure it wasn’t just a coincidence & wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t reached out yesterday. Supposed to arrive Friday, although not knowing where it ships from, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was delayed a bit with the hurricane.

Thanks for the advice on contacting Disney+ & the pixie dust. Both seem to have worked. I got an email this morning that our box shipped. I’m sure it wasn’t just a coincidence & wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t reached out yesterday. Supposed to arrive Friday, although not knowing where it ships from, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was delayed a bit with the hurricane.
Great news! Glad to hear you have one on the way!

I signed up with the initial D23 3-year offer as well and did not receive an email ☹️

Oddly enough, when I go to my account, it is renewing in November at $69.99, not $79.99. Unsure why that is? I did just receive a new "Subscriber Agreement" yesterday so I know they have my email address 😂

I signed up with the initial D23 3-year offer as well and did not receive an email ☹️

Oddly enough, when I go to my account, it is renewing in November at $69.99, not $79.99. Unsure why that is? I did just receive a new "Subscriber Agreement" yesterday so I know they have my email address 😂

Exact same here to all of it (3 year D23 offer, did not receive an email, and checked account and says renewing for $69.99) but I didn't get a new "subscriber agreement" yet...

Happy for everyone who got their mystery boxes though and appreciate you sharing photos for fun!

Exact same here to all of it (3 year D23 offer, did not receive an email, and checked account and says renewing for $69.99) but I didn't get a new "subscriber agreement" yet...

Happy for everyone who got their mystery boxes though and appreciate you sharing photos for fun!

No box for me either. sniff sniff.

But then again I only get about 1/3 of the passholder mailings.

We chose the Classic Animation Box (although it said mystery box at checkout) and got our box yesterday! I think this is everything but it was tough keeping my kids out for a second to take a picture! Really cute box, a set of mixing spoons, Cinderella dress apron, edible glitter, a collectible pin, silver charm bracelet, a resin animation scene from the movie development and a Cinderella activity book with crayons.

PXL_20221001_193832091.jpg

I forgot to update, we got our box Friday. I picked a mystery box & got Aladdin theme.

E2785AF3-5B3D-4691-A62B-84EAF2A1EF30.jpeg

Don’t want to seem ungrateful, but there’s no way this was worth $150. It has the Jasmine toy jewelry set & slippers, a pin, a flatbread recipe card, a set of 2 paper coasters, the acrylic drawing, a postcard type picture & a ceramic Aladdin tea pot. The tea pot is nice, but decorative, too small to really be used, too fragile for a child to play with. The Cinderella & Moana boxes seem much nicer.

Last edited:
Got mine while I was on vacation in Disney World last week, and finally got around to opening it (nice return home surprise!)

I received a Little Mermaid box, I had selected the mystery box. It came with an oven mitt, pot holder, a Little Mermaid Rubiks Cube, some edible glitter, some note cards/envelopes, a holographic card, a trivet type thing with a stand with concept art printed on it, a necklace, and my favorite, a puzzle!

I don't think everyone is getting the drop boxes who had the 3 year initial deal. Of my 4 friends, only 2 of us have gotten the email. All of us had the same 3 year D23 deal. One friend got the email a couple of weeks before I got mine. My box is supposed to be here this week. I think it's random and haphazard.

Mom and I haven't recieved our Disney Drop Box yet either and when my mom emailed Disney customer service they claimed that they had sent it but we didn't get a confirmation email and so Mom emailed them again and they told her she has to pick up the box at the post office. I cannot figure out why Disney is taking so long to ship these Disney Drop Boxes because this is very annoying to people

Mom and I haven't recieved our Disney Drop Box yet either and when my mom emailed Disney customer service they claimed that they had sent it but we didn't get a confirmation email and so Mom emailed them again and they told her she has to pick up the box at the post office. I cannot figure out why Disney is taking so long to ship these Disney Drop Boxes because this is very annoying to people

I didn’t get mine for almost 3 weeks. So I did the online chat as suggested by another poster, followed from the original confirmation email. This person had to check/ escalate with another department & gave me a case number. I got an email the next day that my box shipped & I got it a couple of days later. The boxes are being sent UPS, not post office. I doubt think the person who answered the email even knew anything about it. Maybe try to find a contact link in your confirmation email & try again?

I don't think everyone is getting the drop boxes who had the 3 year initial deal. Of my 4 friends, only 2 of us have gotten the email. All of us had the same 3 year D23 deal. One friend got the email a couple of weeks before I got mine. My box is supposed to be here this week. I think it's random and haphazard.
Definitely not. I had the three year deal and I haven't gotten anything.

Got my box today (original registration email was on 9/19), and I got Spider-Man (I selected mystery box), which is funny since I have two daughters. To that point, my wife and one of my daughter's got jealous when I showed them the pics from above of all the princess boxes. However, my younger daughter found a few things she liked, and I have some nephews that will enjoy the rest. As others have commented, I was pleasantly surprised by how much was included.

Attachments

• DisneyPlusBox Spiderman.jpg
    DisneyPlusBox Spiderman.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 33

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter