“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad they're not having the party New Year's Eve.
Just too much other stuff going on.
I wonder if there will be another party for 12/30 and 12/31?
I don't envision them adding a NYE party due to the anticipated crowd size.
I have done the Star Wars Galactic dessert party, and we have the HEA dessert party booked for next month so I am not exactly treat-less.
Understatement of the night.

Yep, dates posted but cannot book yet. Hopefully will be able to book by tomorrow and I will try to snag 12/28.

I wonder if there will be another party for 12/30 and 12/31? Or if they will add more FEA party dates?

I was wondering about that. I tried to book just to catch the price, and noticed they were unbookable. I was thinking "they couldn't have sold out that fast, could they?"

Was a bit worried all the parties in December where sold out!

I'm thinking about doing this and thankfully there's one party date matching our travel time. I would really like to see a picture of where all the tables are so i know what I can expect, it's just a little hard to imagine, the second row of tables views wont be blocked by the first row?

Last edited:
I'm glad the dates are finally up (& so excited that one fits with our plans)- now just waiting for the dates to be bookable. Ahhhhhhhh

Ugh! But glad. I check daily, several times. CST here, so decided to check one more time since it was a little after 11. Then I was thinking, how did that sell out in literally hours. Checked around 5:40pm CST. Then had to search for this thread, thought I had it on my Watch List. o_O

So good to know not sold out and that same thing happened in November. I'll be on it in the morning, or if I wake up in the middle of the night. :rotfl2:
:disrocks:

Was going to book, but wow, over $200 for the 3 of us. Have to rethink this one, and maybe do the star wars one instead. Glad to see December open. Though not every day available.

It's not on my epcot day :( and I was so hopeful since the last 3 Mondays before mine were party dates. I don't know if I can arrange my plans since I have great dining already. :/

It's not on my epcot day :( and I was so hopeful since the last 3 Mondays before mine were party dates. I don't know if I can arrange my plans since I have great dining already. :/

I am guessing you checked and know your ADRs better than I do... o_O I definitely wouldn't lose any great ADRs, but it doesn't start until 8:30pm. And depending on which night in December it's 9:30pm or 10:30pm. So could you make it work, or ADRs during that 8:30pm time? Do you have park hoppers (if this is your issue)? That's not our EP day either. Christmas Eve works best, but IllumiNations @ 10:30pm, and didn't plan on being out that late. I have CP booked on 12/18 for 6:45pm, so will head over afterwards. Didn't plan on my day being that long, but we love the holiday version of IllumiNations and that's our anniversary day and we have a later start the next day. So I will make it work.

I am guessing you checked and know your ADRs better than I do... o_O I definitely wouldn't lose any great ADRs, but it doesn't start until 8:30pm. And depending on which night in December it's 9:30pm or 10:30pm. So could you make it work, or ADRs during that 8:30pm time? Do you have park hoppers (if this is your issue)? That's not our EP day either. Christmas Eve works best, but IllumiNations @ 10:30pm, and didn't plan on being out that late. I have CP booked on 12/18 for 6:45pm, so will head over afterwards. Didn't plan on my day being that long, but we love the holiday version of IllumiNations and that's our anniversary day and we have a later start the next day. So I will make it work.

You know what??? I actually have Park Hoppers and just realized I could add this on to our first day at MK since it's a short day due to MVMCP! I think I just might since our last ADR is 5:20pm (Park Fare), that should give us plenty of time to make it over for Illuminations and then we can skip it the next night or watch it again w/o party. Thank you!! :yay:

You know what??? I actually have Park Hoppers and just realized I could add this on to our first day at MK since it's a short day due to MVMCP! I think I just might since our last ADR is 5:20pm (Park Fare), that should give us plenty of time to make it over for Illuminations and then we can skip it the next night or watch it again w/o party. Thank you!! :yay:

You're welcome! :flower1:
Plenty of time with 5:20pm ADR. If @ GF then you can take bus direct to Epcot! Woo-hoo! :cool1:

but we love the holiday version of IllumiNations and that's our anniversary day and we have a later start the next day. So I will make it work.
What date does the Holiday tag for illuminations start on? It's all of December correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter