$0.39 Swap Send/Received COMPLETE

Snow days?!? I'm so jealous!!!!!! We've had a grand total of 1 inch of snow here this winter, it's pathetic. Finally, there is snow in the forecast for Friday so I'm doing a snow dance every night. I'm leaving on maternity leave at Memorial day so I won't even have to make up the snow days and I've been dying for the bonus day off.

I got a package today! i got some great stuff from "RatDisney" thank you so much for the everything! I can't wait to use them!

lettie

I got a package today! i got some great stuff from "RatDisney" thank you so much for the everything! I can't wait to use them!

lettie

umm, I think that was supposed to say Katdisney...lol...:rotfl:

I believe that everyone has received something now. There are still some more envelopes to be delivered, so please post when they arrive so we know. But I believe I can call this officially complete. :thumbsup2

umm, I think that was supposed to say Katdisney...lol...:rotfl:

I'm so sorry about that.....:flower3:

Here's a list of some of the things I got. I got some ribbon, very pretty beads that looks like flower w/little diamond stones in each petal, fiber, glitter of different kinds, brads, very cute goofy and a new butterfly punch. There was a few more things I can't remember right off hand but I love everything!

thanks again,
lettie

Right now on the secondary route we are the only stop in our neighborhood.. next year there will be a stop before ours..and usually when it's really nasty that mom watches and than she calls my house when she sees the bus so we are ready!!! It works great.. This year on our elementary route the bus stops at my house first...so I call her when I see the driver turning onto our road.. So, it works out well.. Now the secondary driver, he is a jerk.. he thinks if they aren't at the stop even if they are 50 ft. away he doesn't have to stop.. I have met him at the bus barn several times and chewed him out.. he goes so fast that even in this nasty road weather mornings I'm terrified he will like always wait til the last minute to stop and slide into one of my kids.. that will be the day I will literally have all of Indiana awake when I'm yelling.

Can't say that I would blame you. That's just nuts! My sister had problems w/the driver for her girls- same thing- if they were'nt out, she wouldn't stop. We had the best driver until about 2 years ago when the school switched routes in the middle of the year. At that time, we got this old bitty that drove when I was in school (I've been out for 22 years now). Towards the end of the year, I had to have the kids get off at my mom's house (bus goes right by anyway) since DH and I had to be in Ft Wayne and wouldn't be back in time for the kids. I sent a note for the driver and DS gave it to her when they got on that morning. She was driving the girls sb team to a game that afternoon, so she had a sub driver. The regular driver didn't leave the note in the visor, nor did she bother to call the sub or the school to let them know to drop my kids at my mother's. The sub driver made my kids get off at my house even after DS explained to her that they were to get off at grandma's and he had given the note to the regular driver!:mad: When the sub drove by my mother's house really slow, but didn't stop, my mother FREAKED OUT!!! Mom came straight to my house, picked my kids up, then went home and called the super's office. And she wasn't too choosy with her words either. Mom was PEEVED! The next day, the regular driver called me claiming she told the sub and the sub had said my kids told her they were to get off the bus at home. UHH, I DON'T THINK SO! If this was the case, why was my DD in tears??? Come to find out, she didn't tell the sub anything. And she was let go at the end of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter