$0.39 Swap Send/Received COMPLETE

I have more goodies if you need more stuff. Just let me know! :goodvibes

I can send some things if you still need them. Please just let me know. I would love to help out. I really enjoyed participating in this swap so I wouldn't want anyone else to miss out on the fun:daisy:

I too can help out if needed. After being angeled in a previous swap I know how great it is to feel loved.:love:

Thank you all again. :love:
I am sending an envie and Calann is send one, so hopefully one of these will get to our swapper. I hate when mail gets lost. Took almost three weeks for a card my DM sent to my son to get to us only going two states. :confused3 Don't know why it happens.

I have sent out two more envelopes today to the other two who are still waiting. I also have some angels :angel: sending out little somethings to you who are waiting.

Thank you all for helping out and thank you to you who are waiting for your patience.

Did mine and Raine's arrive yet? they should have been there by now :(

I've got a back up plan in place for future. I created a shoebox of items. If for some reason I get send away or whatever I've shown Raine how to get on the boards. So she can reply for my if I am unable.

Kat

That is a good idea. I need to train, uhm I mean, show my DH how to access these boards so if something happens to me he can let everyone know.

I just came back from the PO with two envies! One from Raine and one from AlexWyattMommy! Thank you ladies for all the neat stuff you sent! My DD walked by my desk as I was looking at my goodies and said, "Whatchaya got there mom? Oooh, this stuff is cooool!" Then she just stood there with a look on her face that said what are you gonna give me?:rotfl: I gave her some of my scraps that I had stashed and told her to go have fun (we had a snow day today).

Thanks again ladies!:)

I just came back from the PO with two envies! One from Raine and one from AlexWyattMommy! Thank you ladies for all the neat stuff you sent! My DD walked by my desk as I was looking at my goodies and said, "Whatchaya got there mom? Oooh, this stuff is cooool!" Then she just stood there with a look on her face that said what are you gonna give me?:rotfl: I gave her some of my scraps that I had stashed and told her to go have fun (we had a snow day today).

Thanks again ladies!:)

No way.. you got a SN** day.. I saw the 2 hr. delays but would have never imagined a snow.. it's know the wind is blistery and nasty down this way... :)

Hey AWM!

I forgot to tell you that I sent my little goodies out last Saturday. Don't know how long it will take them to arrive from where I am but I hope it helps!

No way.. you got a SN** day.. I saw the 2 hr. delays but would have never imagined a snow.. it's know the wind is blistery and nasty down this way... :)

Yup, a snow day! We got about 4 inches up here, plus the wind is blowing. Shoot, I didn't think we even had a delay...Channel 13 didn't even have us on the list (all county and surrounding areas were though).:confused3 They always did when we had them in the past and I just thought this was just another dumb move by our Super (he's not really that bright at times). DD waited at the back door (DS is sick) ten mins longer than normal, so I switched the channel over to 8, and there it was! Then when we saw the first school in the area cancel, I told DS to keep checking. A few minutes later, we saw our cancellation. DD was a little upset because she was supposed to start cheer clinic after school today. Now all she's doing is complaining about being bored!:rolleyes:

Yup, a snow day! We got about 4 inches up here, plus the wind is blowing. Shoot, I didn't think we even had a delay...Channel 13 didn't even have us on the list (all county and surrounding areas were though).:confused3 They always did when we had them in the past and I just thought this was just another dumb move by our Super (he's not really that bright at times). DD waited at the back door (DS is sick) ten mins longer than normal, so I switched the channel over to 8, and there it was! Then when we saw the first school in the area cancel, I told DS to keep checking. A few minutes later, we saw our cancellation. DD was a little upset because she was supposed to start cheer clinic after school today. Now all she's doing is complaining about being bored!:rolleyes:

I've made it a habit... if I see it on one channel, I check the next channel, and than the third.. than I go online and check on the news website..
Channel 13 is usually very up-to-date.. I wonder what happened!!!
Our house faces north and the wind was whipping right up to the kids' faces.. I watched from the back of the house and as it rounded the back corner we sent them out.. but that was awful wind..
No accumulation here.. maybe .5 inches..

Just two more to hear about receiving their envelopes and that should happen this week.

All my angels, THANK YOU. And keep a look out for a little red envelope. :hippie:

I've made it a habit... if I see it on one channel, I check the next channel, and than the third.. than I go online and check on the news website..
Channel 13 is usually very up-to-date.. I wonder what happened!!!
Our house faces north and the wind was whipping right up to the kids' faces.. I watched from the back of the house and as it rounded the back corner we sent them out.. but that was awful wind..
No accumulation here.. maybe .5 inches..

I should start doing that. I'm not sure why it wasn't on Channel 13. We have a new secretary at our school, so maybe she forgot to call them?:confused3 The wind is just awful! That's most likely the reason for the cancellation- blowing and drifting snow. I don't let my kids wait on the bus outside in weather like this either. They watch from the backdoor for the bus to leave the last stop before ours- then they can go out.

The wind is ferocious here too. We have 500 foot driveway, so I wait at the end in the minivan for bus to come. Safety has always been a concern, but my DS does like to wait in comfort.

I should start doing that. I'm not sure why it wasn't on Channel 13. We have a new secretary at our school, so maybe she forgot to call them?:confused3 The wind is just awful! That's most likely the reason for the cancellation- blowing and drifting snow. I don't let my kids wait on the bus outside in weather like this either. They watch from the backdoor for the bus to leave the last stop before ours- then they can go out.

Right now on the secondary route we are the only stop in our neighborhood.. next year there will be a stop before ours..and usually when it's really nasty that mom watches and than she calls my house when she sees the bus so we are ready!!! It works great.. This year on our elementary route the bus stops at my house first...so I call her when I see the driver turning onto our road.. So, it works out well.. Now the secondary driver, he is a jerk.. he thinks if they aren't at the stop even if they are 50 ft. away he doesn't have to stop.. I have met him at the bus barn several times and chewed him out.. he goes so fast that even in this nasty road weather mornings I'm terrified he will like always wait til the last minute to stop and slide into one of my kids.. that will be the day I will literally have all of Indiana awake when I'm yelling.

The wind is ferocious here too. We have 500 foot driveway, so I wait at the end in the minivan for bus to come. Safety has always been a concern, but my DS does like to wait in comfort.

500 ft. driveway that is where we would be waiting too.. our house is about 50-75 ft. from the road so it doesn't take any time to get to the stop..but the whole issue I have his the secondary driver drives like he is a nascar driver... that big ol' bus will do some damage... and than I'll have to do some damage if he hits my kid or anyone elses for that matter! But what infuriates me more is that our elementary goes to school before our high school/middle school..and sometimes the kids believe that college and work will wait til 9am to start.. UH, hello, doesn't work that way!!!:confused:

Thank you thank you!!!! I got my goodies today and it really made me smile after a LOOONG day of work. Lots of fun Tigger punches and a bunch of baby block die-cuts that will coordinate perfectly on the waiting for baby pages that I've started. Lots of other goodies mixed in there as well. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter