$0.39 Swap Send/Received COMPLETE

Not sure who my swap buddy was - the addressee is S.H. Clark from West Sacramento - but what a nice surprise yesterday in my mailbox! I got: Jolee's cowgirl stuff (how did you know that I had a horse when I was in my teens!?!), girly Christmas stuff, Prima flowers, gorgeous big blue flowers, beautful ribbons and fibers (can't get enough of those!!), flower buttons & brads, Halloween brads, beach/cruise embellishments and a cute set from Creative Memories for a girly page.

Thank you soooo very much! I love everything and it will really come in handy! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you liked everything! You said you wanted embellies so I sent everything I had that I thought you would like. You also asked for girl stuff and I just happened to have those Cowgirl stickers. I am so happy to hear that you liked them! I hope you enjoy everything!

I got a great package from Jennasmomma. In it was Prima flowers, Pink ribbon (with shoes and purses), lots of great heart diecuts, lots of words on clear paper, and valentine paper.
Thanks for all the great stuff. I will use it in my books!
Shawna

Just want to say thanks So much to my swap buddy!!! :goodvibes I got my package today and it was just amazing! The twin quotes are just perfect and I love all the holiday items!! The huge Goofy sticker is so cute and I adore the Halloween stickers - they remind me of the Haunted Mansion :rotfl: There was just too much to list everything and I really feel spoiled and appreciate everything - THANKS!!!! :banana:

Kim

PS - all the disney items will come in handy very soon - I leave for Disneyland in 10 hours!!! :yay:

I got my package! Many thanks to angelmom for all the neat stuff. Stickers, flowers, ribbons and the great monkey die cut! My dd will love it. I can use everything!

I got my package today. Thanks DownRivermama.

Everything was disney themed since I just went on my first trip. I got great stickers, animal die cuts what will work for animal kingdom, eyelets, confetti. Awesome stuff. I cant wait to use it all :)

I have the following are still waiting on packages:

juliegirl - sent 1/17
Kaddjr
Katdisney - sent 1/16
Patchild - sent 1/16
Raine - sent 1/16
RLccweems

If you have already rec'd you package, please let me know so I can update the list. Thank you.

hi there ... I got my package yesterday. Work's been crazy this am and I hadn't had a chance to post as of yet! Many thanks to my buddy for the great stuff! :-)

:cutie: Whew, good thing it came calann, since I neglected to put you on the watch list. Although I did have it correct on the first page.

Hope you got some wonderful things. I'm sure April picked out some nice things to send. :)

I sure hope my person got the package and just hasn't posted yet:confused3 ...I even put 3 stamps on to be on the safe side:confused:

It's okay April. See the above two posts. Calann got your envelope so we are good there. I appreciate you checking in. Thanks.

I got my envelope today too! :wave2:

I got lots of great ribbons and fibers from rlovew, as well as some Disney stickers.

Love the shades of purple you sent, I don't buy those colors a lot because I think "I won't use it enough", I tend to stick to black, white, red, navy, lt blue, lt pink. Thanks for expanding my horizons, now I am dying to use them!!!!

Oh and prima flowers too, how could I forget, my very first! Can't wait to try those. I already have a project in mind.

Thanks Rebecca!

Julie

I am I loved having your as my secret sister at Christmas and it was great to choose things to send to you this time.

Rebecca

Hi. Need an angel for one. Can anyone help out? I have some things I can send, but hoping to send a little more. Thanks.

I can angel - PM me the info and I can try to get something out tomorrow am. :-)

Thank you so much to everyone who has volunteered. I'm sure it makes the person this is needed for feel the :love: we all have for each other.
You guys are the BEST!!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter