$0.39 Swap Send/Received COMPLETE

Dear lord! I just read the PM telling me who my buddy was THIS MORNING! And I have a WPASADI challenge due on Friday!

That's it! Stop it, people. Just stop it! I can't take it! You are all too on the ball for me. :rotfl:

Buddy, you don't know who I am but I want to let you know that there is no way that I will be mailing before Monday. After the challenge is turned in on Friday, I need at least 24 hours to recuperate from a week of no sleep.

(stinking overachievers making us other folks feel inferior, mumble, mumble, mumble)

So PrincessNancy, are you my buddy by any chance? :lmao:

Dear lord! I just read the PM telling me who my buddy was THIS MORNING! And I have a WPASADI challenge due on Friday!

That's it! Stop it, people. Just stop it! I can't take it! You are all too on the ball for me. :rotfl:

Buddy, you don't know who I am but I want to let you know that there is no way that I will be mailing before Monday. After the challenge is turned in on Friday, I need at least 24 hours to recuperate from a week of no sleep.

(stinking overachievers making us other folks feel inferior, mumble, mumble, mumble)

So PrincessNancy, are you my buddy by any chance? :lmao:

WPASADI is due this Friday or next Friday?? You have til next Friday to mail this swap.. Does that help the stress level???
Good luck on the next round!!! :) :cheer2:

TCPShauna - Mail by date it the 19th. You have plenty of time to sort through your stash of scrapping items.

Everyone else - this isn't a secret kind of thing. If you feel you might need a little more time to get things together. Like finding everything you know you have somewhere. Go ahead and let your buddy know. And nobody has each other.

WPASADI is due this Friday or next Friday?? You have til next Friday to mail this swap.. Does that help the stress level???
Good luck on the next round!!! :) :cheer2:

Thank you for cheering us on!

I was just teasing about the swap!

Challenge 4 started last Sunday and is due this Friday at 6:00 pm Eastern. I will then go straight home from work and sleep for something like 16 straight hours to recover from no sleep for a week.

I'll be able to get mine out with no problem by the deadline. I was just cracking up that I am obsessed with 100% WPASADI prep and you guys are already mailing! :lmao:

We all get to obsess about something.
I knew I couldn't do the WPASADI challange as it would take too much time away from my DISing habit.

Good luck with the challenge! :cheer2: Hope you finish number 1 like the first two.:cheer2:

Thank you for cheering us on!

I was just teasing about the swap!

Challenge 4 started last Sunday and is due this Friday at 6:00 pm Eastern. I will then go straight home from work and sleep for something like 16 straight hours to recover from no sleep for a week.

I'll be able to get mine out with no problem by the deadline. I was just cracking up that I am obsessed with 100% WPASADI prep and you guys are already mailing! :lmao:

Oh!! I knew you were teasing!!!

I'm sure the WPASADI is a handful to say the least!!! :)

We all get to obsess about something.
I knew I couldn't do the WPASADI challange as it would take too much time away from my DISing habit.

Good luck with the challenge! :cheer2: Hope you finish number 1 like the first two.:cheer2:

The good news is that it has taken all my time away from all my habits - good and bad. The bad thing is that it has replaced all of them with one enormous WPASADI challenge.

And I honestly did not know what I was getting into. I just thought the prizes sounded good so I figured I would sign up and never get picked. Me and my bright ideas, huh! :idea: :scared1:

The good news is that it has taken all my time away from all my habits - good and bad. The bad thing is that it has replaced all of them with one enormous WPASADI challenge.

And I honestly did not know what I was getting into. I just thought the prizes sounded good so I figured I would sign up and never get picked. Me and my bright ideas, huh! :idea: :scared1:

So am I dating Brad Pitt again? You know it won't work out right. He just can't handle The Goddess. ;)

My match is going to be so fun to send to! Going to pack up an envie right now for tomorrow's mail.

And yes, Nancy is an overachiever, she was my Secret Sister and I got some GREAT packages! Lucky you whoever she has!

Julie:wave2:

Now I'm sitting here at work and all I really want to do is go home and rummage! That time difference again :mad: You're all fast asleep and I want to play with my stash.

I'm going to do some work now so boo! :rolleyes1

I send my package out today...we're under a major winter storm watch and I wanted to be sure my person got her things on time.

lettie

Got mine in the mail this morning. Three stamps, but I'm sure the person won't mind.

I haven't even thought through what I will send. I look forward to packaging it up though. I will be sending it out on Tuesday probably.

Mine is packed and will be dropped into the mail on Friday. Enjoy!

Mine is picked and nearly packed. It should go off on Monday.:thumbsup2

Mine is packed and in the car. I'm going to the PO today to mail a CJ so it will go out then.

It is good to hear about all these early mailings.
Still plenty of time to get your package ready to send.
Please be sure to post here when you do.

I will mail mine out tomorrow. Mail man comes way too early like 8am! lol. It will be out tomorrow though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter