$0.39 Swap Send/Received COMPLETE

I've been digging through my stash and I am just about ready to send.

Thank goodness for time off while the judges judge the challenge!

I'll be sending on Tuesday because Monday is a holiday.

Cheers!

WooHoo More Mailings To Be!!

Remember the mail by date is this Friday!! Don't let your partner down. :hippie:

My bubble envelope was at the post office bright and early this morning :-)

Please let me know when you get it :-)

My package is heading West as of this morning! I hope it gets to it's home soon!
S :)

I got my package today.:cool1: Lots of stuff I will be able to use! Snowflake rhinestone accents, felt stiched carrot (Easter) and flower. tigger punches, big star buttons and small star buttons, lots of misc, eylelets and brads, buttons and rhinestone flowers. Also some school, sport and Easter stickers. Thank you AlexWyattmommy for a great package!!! :)

I'm glad you liked it. Hope it will be things you can find room for on a page.

Mine is going out in the mail today in a bubble envelope.

I got my package from cinderellakh20. Thanks Kim for the great stuff- Disney stickers, diecuts (I especially love the heart), slide mounts, and lots of buttons, brads, and eyelets.

Thanks so much.

Rebecca

I received my package today from Mickster - thanks Karen! I got great items I can use in my girls albums and my Disney books! I'm going to a 14 hour crop on Saturday so I hope to put some of the things to use then! :yay:

My package went out today. Sorry about that. I thought I would get it in the mail on Saturday, but I forgot to get a mailer while I was out and by the time I got back, my PO was closed. And I forgot about yesterday being a holiday.:sad2:

Mine went out this morning as promised. I hope it arrives at it's destination soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter