$0.41 Swap - COMPLETE

Finally got my envelope out -- hope you think it was worth the wait!

Mine arrived but I'm not opening it 'til the one I sent is delivered.

Alicia Reilly

That is sweet of you to wait too.
Thank for getting your envelope out. Late is much better than never here. :thumbsup2 Let us know when the envelope arrives MissBubbles.

So, MissBubbles should get her's early next week, calanniebu will let us know Friday and that leaves us with rlovew to receive her envelope. It was mailed on the 28th, but we know that her mail takes forever to get to her sometimes.

I got an awesome envelope from happycampers! (I finally had a nano second to look at everything!)

~I got sewn tags (I LOVE the sewn look!)
~blue handmade paper strips
~4 very cool fibers (LOVE ribbon and fibers)
~get well soon stickers
~Beyond Postmarks metal brads which are so pretty. I'll have to remember not to use them on a card I'm mailing with the way the post office is these days on weight!
~Zoo/Animal fun foam stickers
~Purple Eyelets
~FLOWERS! Lots of FLOWERS!
~Swirly paper clips
~Round metal title sticker type things (There are three: Explore, Time and Journey)
~Travel stickers
~Pooh & Pal Stickers
~Tinkerbell Stickers!
AND Last, but not least:
~Package of Colorbok Chipboard Accents (Perfect since I learned I love working with Chipboard at CKC!!!)

Back from the shore. My package from MissBubbles arrived while I was away. Thanks so much for all the wonderful goodies. Can't wait to use them!!:goodvibes

die cut frames
various animal, fish, leaf, and Disney stickers (I just love those Lilo & Stitch and snorkeling Mickey ones!!:thumbsup2 )
K & Co Grand Adhesion tags
MM ribbon charms
Colorbok scrap metal circle alphabet

I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. :thumbsup2

Finally got my envelope out -- hope you think it was worth the wait!

Mine arrived but I'm not opening it 'til the one I sent is delivered.

Alicia Reilly

I don't mind waiting and you must have loads of willpower to resist opening your goodie package! I don't mind you opening it before I get mine - really I don't. :banana:

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am on vacation in CA this week. I left Friday after work and my package had yet to arrive. So I will post on Monday when I pick up all of my mail at the post office. :-)

Hey there ... my package was waiting for me in the mailbox when I got home this morning. :thanks:to knovak for all of my goodies! I'm too tired to list'em all right now ... we took the red eye!

I got my wonderful package in the mail yesterday from NEdisneyfan! They say good things come to those who wait and they weren't kidding!! I got:

EK Success Embroidered "Disney", Mouse ears and Mouse heads
EK Success Disney Ribbons & Adhesive Labels
EK Success Mickey shaker box
EK Success Mickey paper clips
EK Success Minnie rub on words, Minnie heads, bows, shoes, flowers
Making Memories Sweet Memories rub on words
Jolee's yellow set of ribbons, buttons and photo corners
Another set of vacation rub on words
2 die cut boxes

Would you believe with the ton of Disney scrapbook supplies I have already, I don't have anything Alicia sent me! :woohoo: Thank you so very much for this wonderful package. You really made my day!!

We just need rlovew to check when she gets home if her swap is there and we can be complete. :thumbsup2

I got my wonderful package in the mail yesterday from NEdisneyfan! They say good things come to those who wait and they weren't kidding!!

Would you believe with the ton of Disney scrapbook supplies I have already, I don't have anything Alicia sent me! :woohoo: Thank you so very much for this wonderful package. You really made my day!!

I'm glad it arrived and you thought it was worth the wait.

Now I get to open mine!!! :cool1:

Lisa/Bobcat sent me:

Disney Memories stickers -- talk/thought bubbles and Mickey stickers
Stickopotamus "Bubble Captions" stickers
Stickopotamus "Best Friends" stickers
Stickopotamus "Hearts & Stars" stickers
Paper Preserve Christmas stickers
Jolee's "Snow White" sticker collage
Die-cut words (Dad, Irish, Bloom, Spring)
Baggie of fibers & ribbon
Baggie of brads, including some I hadn't seen before(tea cups, castle)

Thanks so much, Lisa!

Alicia

mine from Mickey'sfriend arrived while I was gone this past week. I love the things I recieved which were:
1. Rebecca Sower Christmas tag
2. Birthday shaker box
3. 6 far and away tags
4. a variety of ribbons and fibers
5. some chipboard pieces
6. a a patch
7. some flower stickers
8. a really cute metal clip
9. a few pieces of enamaled embelishments.

Thanks so much!!!!

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter