$0.41 Swap - COMPLETE

Mine package arrived!! Thank you so much rlovew!

I got 3 cardboard tag's
11 clips
happy birthday stickers ( which are great since my birthday is july 8th!)
crystal tag stickers
Summer tag stickers
package of keepsake envelopes ( I am going to use a couple of these in my doggie books)

Thank you again I love it all

Thanks So much to JennyL for my fun package!! I love everything!!! :goodvibes I got tons of fun stickers like Minnie, Halloween, Mickey, Cinderella, Pooh, and tea party stuff and I also got a gorgeous card and tags and brads and buttons and acrylic words- I can't wait to use it all!!!!

Kim :banana:

hi I received my package from calanniebu. I posted the contents earlier. I want to thank you again. I scrapped today and used the mickey brads.
This was a great swap.

I got my envelop from Momx3Boys. Thank you for a great package.

I got:
Ribbon - all multi colored in really neat patterns.
Mickey handmade items. Yeah
Petite metal signage
Africe stickers (I needed AK things)
Keepsake frame
Yellow flowers
Label holders

Glad it got there so quick, hope you can use them. :)

Thanks So much to JennyL for my fun package!! I love everything!!! :goodvibes I got tons of fun stickers like Minnie, Halloween, Mickey, Cinderella, Pooh, and tea party stuff and I also got a gorgeous card and tags and brads and buttons and acrylic words- I can't wait to use it all!!!!

Kim :banana:

Glad you like it.

I received my package from MazdaUK today. I got lots of great stuff - ribbon, Halloween stickers and embellishments, chipboard, jump rings, rub-ons, alpha stickers, CM goody packs, tags, pockets, England stickers, and some tea!

Thank you so much - what a fabulous package! :banana: :cool1:

Back from the shore. My package from MissBubbles arrived while I was away. Thanks so much for all the wonderful goodies. Can't wait to use them!!:goodvibes

die cut frames
various animal, fish, leaf, and Disney stickers (I just love those Lilo & Stitch and snorkeling Mickey ones!!:thumbsup2 )
K & Co Grand Adhesion tags
MM ribbon charms
Colorbok scrap metal circle alphabet

Thank you marlynnp got my package today....

Valentine stickers
x-mas phrase stickers
jolees embossed photo corners
bag of spring color flowers
lots of chipboard phrases
2 chipboard tages
4 metal heart clips
2 metal "love" embellishments
8 "bubbles"

I have my DD spring pics to work on so these will be perfect for them. Thanks again.

Lisa

hi I received my package from calanniebu. I posted the contents earlier. I want to thank you again. I scrapped today and used the mickey brads.
This was a great swap.

I'm SOOO glad you liked them!!! :-)

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am on vacation in CA this week. I left Friday after work and my package had yet to arrive. So I will post on Monday when I pick up all of my mail at the post office. :-)

I got mine today. Thanks.
I got: disney pooh and piglet stickers
jelly labels
sleeping beauty stickers
mickey and minnie stickers
mickey head brads (can't wait to use these Saturday)
fibers
ribbon

This was a great suprise after a bad day at work.
:yay: :yay: :yay:

Aren't those the best!!! the last truly bad day at work I had ... I got a very cute package in the mail from my best friend telling me they were pregnant! :banana: :banana:

My package came sometime over the weekend (my dear cousin and his wife picked up our mail while they stayed at our house this last weekend.)
VickiV sent a great package.
I received:
pumpkin brads
rhinestone brads
little metal frames,
glue stickes,
my moments tags,
daisies frame,
bubble stickers,
disney speech bubble stickers,
a button assortment (love the buttons!),
birthday crowns (Jolee's by you),
a purse embellishment (great for DD's baby book since she came out with a love for purses and shoes),
heart confetti (great for shaker boxes),
snow flake and snow man confetti,
patriotic confetti,
graduation confetti, and
white flower altered paper clips (love them and have already added them to my nieces 15th birthday party page- they look perfect)

Thanks you so much! I can hardly wait until I can sit down and play tomorrow!
S :)

Mine is here but I haven't grabbed it yet - I'm in the middle of moving out of mom's into DBF's so things are crazy but I can't wait to tear into the envelope!

I received my package from MazdaUK today

Glad it got there - things are a bit dicey at present.

I always say you can't scrap without tea:rotfl:

Thank you Cinderellakh20, I received my envelope today, it had a rough journey. The envelope was ripped up quite a bit, hopefully nothing came out.
I received lots of stickers and die cuts, some alphadotz, scrapbook nails and some fun fur. Thanks so much!!

Poor ol'envelope. Glad it held together long enough to get to you.

Only four more to hear about.

Thank you marlynnp got my package today....

I have my DD spring pics to work on so these will be perfect for them. Thanks again.

Lisa

Glad they got there okay! btw, I have a 7yo princess: Megan too!

Megan must of been a popular name in 2000, we know 4 others.....and we love taking mommy/daughter trips to DLR at least 2-3 each year (AP's) since we only live 5 hours away, its the best huh, we usually drag DH once a year but this year he will have gone on every trip with us.

Thanks again and hi from my Megan to yours.

Happy 4th!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter