$0.41 Swap - COMPLETE

I didn't make it to the post office today.:sad1: Everything is all packaged and ready to go but I fell asleep this afternoon and didn't wake up until the post was closed. My dad has been in and out of the hospital this past week and I have been running their business for them and helping out with my nieces and I think the stress just caught up with me. DD and I were laying on my bed reading and the next thing I knew I was asleep! It will go out first thing in the morning promise!

Yup, you gotta list each and every item.

;) just kidding.

A listing is fun for us to read and makes us all jealous, so if you have time, list away please.

That's what I was worried about. I didn't want to make anyone feel jealous, but I don't want to stop the fun.

My envelope contained:
Tigger stickers
Mickey stickers
Disney stickers
Vellum quotes
Photo corners
A dozen pretty paper flowers
Baggie of red, white, and blue ribbons
3 longer lengths of ribbon
A purple fiber DD will probably snag for her scrapbook
Li'l Davis Designs dolphins, fireworks and keys
A metal-rimmed tag square with a circle cut-out for an accent or photo
Metal accents

Can't wait to use them.

I received:

repositionable Alphabitties, Fat Dot Blue color
repositionable Alphabitties, Kid's Pink color
Sandylion alphabet stickers, bright colored
Ribbon, pink striped with some brown in it- could make an interesting gingerbread/hot chocolate layout at Christmas/winter, or used for summer layout too
fiber, multicolored blue, yellow, brown, and orange-nice for a fall layout
fiber, multicolored blue, green, celery green(?), and purple fringe type-summery colors

Since I haven't seen any of these fibers for sale by us I don't know how to describe them. The fall colors are like pom poms but flat and smaller. The summer colors are like fringey thread. I know a lot of you use the second kind in your tags that I've seen pictures of.

Last, I got a package of what I think are arrows that you put a brad or an eyelet in one end and then the arrow points away from it. Haven't seen these before either, so maybe they are photo corners? or maybe an embellishment. I only started scrapbookking at the end of February or beginning of March, so still have a lot to learn. I'm sure all of you can give me suggestions.

It was an interesting package for me. Thanks Faerie!

Wow! I went to put my stuff back in the envelope after I posted and found that everything hadn't come out of the bubble envelope. Six more things to post!

So I also received:

eyelets, red colored-I just bought some of the larger red ones, so this will be a nice addition
tiles(?), little purple squares that spell out my name. How do I attach these to a page? Does glue show through them?
brads, multicolored, I'm sure these are photo corners
snaps(?), multicolored metallic copper and pewter
brads, multicolored, with 2 slits in each, do you run ribbon through them or just leave them plain?
paperclips, black, pink, blue, and purple-each color has a square, a circle, and a triangle

Lots of great stuff for me that I didn't have. Thanks a lot Faerie!

Those envelopes sound nice!!

I don't know the term for the pom pom ones, but the feathery ones are either "elf eyelash", these are close together evenly cut fringe or "wild child eyelash", and they look like they sound. I like the wild child for the holes in tags & the elf to make frames around squares.

okie dokie, artichoky, mine's all mailed :) so it should be there in three days it said, crazy for first class to east coast!

I received:

repositionable Alphabitties, Fat Dot Blue color
repositionable Alphabitties, Kid's Pink color
Sandylion alphabet stickers, bright colored
Ribbon, pink striped with some brown in it- could make an interesting gingerbread/hot chocolate layout at Christmas/winter, or used for summer layout too
fiber, multicolored blue, yellow, brown, and orange-nice for a fall layout
fiber, multicolored blue, green, celery green(?), and purple fringe type-summery colors

Since I haven't seen any of these fibers for sale by us I don't know how to describe them. The fall colors are like pom poms but flat and smaller. The summer colors are like fringey thread. I know a lot of you use the second kind in your tags that I've seen pictures of.

Last, I got a package of what I think are arrows that you put a brad or an eyelet in one end and then the arrow points away from it. Haven't seen these before either, so maybe they are photo corners? or maybe an embellishment. I only started scrapbookking at the end of February or beginning of March, so still have a lot to learn. I'm sure all of you can give me suggestions.

It was an interesting package for me. Thanks Faerie!

Wow! I went to put my stuff back in the envelope after I posted and found that everything hadn't come out of the bubble envelope. Six more things to post!

So I also received:

eyelets, red colored-I just bought some of the larger red ones, so this will be a nice addition
tiles(?), little purple squares that spell out my name. How do I attach these to a page? Does glue show through them?
brads, multicolored, I'm sure these are photo corners
snaps(?), multicolored metallic copper and pewter
brads, multicolored, with 2 slits in each, do you run ribbon through them or just leave them plain?
paperclips, black, pink, blue, and purple-each color has a square, a circle, and a triangle

Lots of great stuff for me that I didn't have. Thanks a lot Faerie!
The fibers can be found in the yarn section of your local craft store :thumbsup2 I always wait for a good sale and then go to town.

The brads with slits are for ribbon, yep!

The arrows take a brad to hold them, I used them for corners or to point to something or whateer I feel like really ;) The tiles, I use glue dots, you can't really see through them. I tried a vellum adhesive and it didn't hold well.

Mine did make the mail yesterday. They told me two to three days.

bobcat is going to mail today, so that leaves Mickey'sfriend, MissBubbles, and NEdisneyfan to check in and tell us they got their items to the post office.

We should start to hear about more goodies! :thumbsup2

:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:
:yay: WHAT A GREAT PACKAGE I GOT FROM mommy2mrb!!!!!:yay: :yay:
I will try to remember most - but i am posting this from work :eek:
I got AWESOME disneyland stickers!!!! Cant wait to use them!
-very nice christmas stickers,
-some velum quotes and sayings
-REALLY CUTE candycorn brads (I love candycorn and right now i am working on my 2006 mnsshp, so they will be put to good use)
-some paperclips and closure things
-very cute mickey shaped buttons
-great theme park stickers
-very cute disney pendant stickers!!!
I know I am forgetting stuff - but it was packed full and a great surprise!!!!!
Since I am on the east coast - It was GREAT getting disneyland stuff!!!!
Thanks mommy2mrb!!! You did a great Job!!! Very generous~:banana:
Jennifer

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I had to work a double shift unexpectantly yesterday, so that put a damper on getting to the post office as I had planned. I was going to just drop it in the mailbox, but I was afraid of being wrong in estimating the correct postage. I'm heading out now to the post office, then down to the shore again for a few days of R&R. Sorry again that I am late!

Mine came! So quick! And now I've spread it all out I can't get it back in the envelope. Theres three lovely ribbons - a frilly one, a tapestry one and a red velvet (lovely for Christmas!) two holographic alphabets (DS(7) has his eyes on those ;) ) about a million fancy brads, eyelets and snaps - I've never had snaps before:goodvibes - charms - ditto - fab Christmas and "speech bubble" stickers AND my partner very kindly cut me out loads of stuff on her cricut - words, Disney stuff, tags shapes and all sorts of goodies.:woohoo:
Thank you sooooo much:flower3:

And thanks AWM for hosting - this is one of my faves:thumbsup2

ETA - bunch of buttons - nearly forgot those :blush:

Mine came! So quick! And now I've spread it all out I can't get it back in the envelope. Theres three lovely ribbons - a frilly one, a tapestry one and a red velvet (lovely for Christmas!) two holographic alphabets (DS(7) has his eyes on those ;) ) about a million fancy brads, eyelets and snaps - I've never had snaps before:goodvibes - charms - ditto - fab Christmas and "speech bubble" stickers AND my partner very kindly cut me out loads of stuff on her cricut - words, Disney stuff, tags shapes and all sorts of goodies.:woohoo:
Thank you sooooo much:flower3:

And thanks AWM for hosting - this is one of my faves:thumbsup2

ETA - bunch of buttons - nearly forgot those :blush:

Geez - that was fast! And beat the postal strike even! Personally, I glue the snaps on with little glue dots instead of snapping both sides. They look cool on things. Glad you like it!

Still waiting....apparently the UK postal system is faster than New Jersey's! Should be here tomorrow I'm guessing!

maria

I got my package today--thanks Angelmom!!! :goodvibes

It had so many really cool things in it, I'll try to list them

A really BIG bag of Primas---you know I love primas!! :love:
A bag full of eyelets, buttons, brads and clips
some really cool photo corners
2 princess tags
Snow White EK Success sticker
lots of stickers---Pooh, Tink, Mickey

This is my favorite swap---thanks AlexWyattMommy for hosting!!

I received my package yesterday -

A bag of Prima Flowers
A bag of a variety of ribbons and fibers
Some alphabet tag stickers
A sheet of punch outs

Thanks so much - I will be able to use everything!:goodvibes

I got a PM from Susan that mine had been received earlier this week. SHe said she would post later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter