04-30-08 - Pete, how are you doing?

wdwowner

Mouseketeer
Pete, the only thing I have seen from you was the initial announcement of Bobs passing.

How are YOU and Walter doing? I know I am thinking about you as is the entire community.

Just wanted to let you know we are here for you and the entire team.

RichO

I hope petes alright. Hang in there pete. We're all here for you. Even if we cant be there in person.

Yes, I've been thinking of everyone, but hoping Pete and Julie are doing ok. :hug:

Yes, I have been very concerned for all of you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that when you feel you can, please let us know how you are all doing.

It seems like it is easier to grieve here on the boards with community than alone. I can't even imagine what you are all feeling, again, sending pixie dust your way to slowly heal your hearts.

Amy

I too find that I am better when I am on the boards. When I am sitting alone on my couch or in the car is when I start to have problems....

To the Pete and the Podcast crew: I hope that you are finding comfort with each other. We are all here for you if you need us.

I did chat with Pete online for a little bit last evening and he said he was ok considering all of the circumstances. I know he appreciates everyone's concern

Thank you Alex. I first thought of Pete after Diana. I knew that he and Bob were very close and it would have hit him and the other Podcasters and Dreams Unlimited Crew very hard. Let him know that we are all thinking about him and Walter and holding them in our prayers and thoughts during this difficult time.:grouphug:

I did chat with Pete online for a little bit last evening and he said he was ok considering all of the circumstances. I know he appreciates everyone's concern

Thanks Alex....let him know we love him and are thinking of him, Julie, CorEy, Kevin and John also.

Just wish I could hug them all.

I've been really worried about Pete too. Thanks for the update Alex.

Pete..

My thoughts are with you and the rest of the podcast crew. I know how close you all are, and my prayers are with you all.

Thanks Alex!
I appreciate you letting us know. :goodvibes

Add me to the worried list too... I am glued to the boards waiting to hear from Pete... I understand why he is not been on but glad to know Alex talked to him

Add my voice to that Pete - we miss you, and send our best wishes and prayers in your and Walter's direction.

Thanks for the update, Alex. I, too, have been wondering how Pete's doing. If you chat with him again, tell him we're all thinking about him - and the rest of the gang, too!

Alex thank you for letting us know of Pete's well-being.
Please pass on our thoughts :grouphug:

Big hugs to Pete and the rest of the gang. Take all of the time you need. We understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter