04-30-08 - Pete, how are you doing?

Pete so glad to hear from you. I wish that I could be with you this weekend, I will be thinking of you all.:grouphug:

Pete and Podcast team - Please know we are all thinking of you. You have gone from our imaginary friends to people we truly care about and get concerned about when we don't here from you. Please know that while our pain doesn't run as deep as yours since we didn't know Bob as well, we are hurting with you. It must seem so strange for you guys to have this rockstar status with all of us and then some really weird one-sided friendship (on our end) but for us listeners, it is perfectly normal. You are all part of our every day (I believe I speak for most of the regular listeners) and we laugh about things you've said and retell funny stories you've told. And in times like this, we share in your pain. For you guys, it's like having hundreds, if not thousands of friends you never knew you had. I guess what I'm trying to say is, we are out here for you, thinking about you all, and praying for each and every one of you. Take care, friends.

Pete, Walter, John, Kevin, Corey, Julie, and the rest of the DIS crew: I think Disneybridein2k3 put into the most beautiful words what so many of us have been thinking. It's so heartbreaking to me that at times like this there's not more to say than I'm sorry for your loss. I wish there was some way to put into words the sorrow that I'm feeling for all of you, and the great loss that is felt with Bawb's passing. I shed quite a few tears yesterday and said quite a few prayers for Diana and all of you as well. It is strange because I didn't know Bawb in person, but I think Bawb did something amazing on your podcast and he allowed all of us to get to know his spirit and heart. I will miss that greatly. Please know that all of you are in my thoughts and prayers and Diana and the kids as well. We lost a good friend, but heaven gained a true angel this week, and boy will Bawb be talking Walt's ear off!!

Love to you all!
Jenny

Pete, it was so good to hear from you. I know that we have all been thinking of the Podcast Crew in addition to Bob's family these past few days. If we can't be there in person Sunday, know we are there in thought and spirit.:grouphug:

Pete and Podcast team - Please know we are all thinking of you. You have gone from our imaginary friends to people we truly care about and get concerned about when we don't here from you. Please know that while our pain doesn't run as deep as yours since we didn't know Bob as well, we are hurting with you. It must seem so strange for you guys to have this rockstar status with all of us and then some really weird one-sided friendship (on our end) but for us listeners, it is perfectly normal. You are all part of our every day (I believe I speak for most of the regular listeners) and we laugh about things you've said and retell funny stories you've told. And in times like this, we share in your pain. For you guys, it's like having hundreds, if not thousands of friends you never knew you had. I guess what I'm trying to say is, we are out here for you, thinking about you all, and praying for each and every one of you. Take care, friends.

Beautifully said...

:hug: for the roundtable...

Pete, it was so good to hear from you. I know that we have all been thinking of the Podcast Crew in addition to Bob's family these past few days. If we can't be there in person Sunday, know we are there in thought and spirit.:grouphug:

My thoughts exactly:grouphug:

Pete, thank you for letting us know how you are doing. What you said about the show messing up so many times gave me chills.

I hope that you and the entire Podcast crew take the time you need to grieve and start healing, we will wait for you. My heart goes out to each of you.

:grouphug:

Hi everyone;

I have Bob's last show half edited on my machine -the Disneyland show. It was so weird - I edited the show Thursday night and it corrupted during the mixdown. That happens once in a blue moon, and basically means I have to go back and re-edit the show. However, it happened three times over the weekend and on two different machines. I don't know...I'm just sayin'....

Beyond coincidence but not spooky to me, just neat, in a way, you know? My DH and I had a similar experience once. We could NOT believe it, but it happened to both of us at the same time, so who knows...???

Beyond coincidence but not spooky to me, just neat, in a way, you know? My DH and I had a similar experience once. We could NOT believe it, but it happened to both of us at the same time, so who knows...???

And you know he is up there laughing about it!!! Saying "who's making fun of me now!" :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you for saying this... it is exactly my thoughts and feelings!!!:grouphug:

Pete -- Thank you for checking in. :goodvibes

I don't believe any of us have heard from Julie yet. Even though I don't know her personally, she is such a sweetheart...I'm sure this has just devastated her. I hope she's doing okay as she grieves for such a good friend. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Glad to hear from you Pete! I appreciate you checking ... I have been making mental notes of who we have heard from and hoping the rest of you were doing o.k. You and Scar, and the rest of the gang, take care of one another. We'll be here when y'all are ready to be back.

--Daneen

Like everyone else, im glad to have heard from you. In time everything will come back together, but until then just take care of yourselves. The love you guys have for each other will guide you where you need to be. Good luck with everything. Im sorry I can't be there this weekend. But i would have loved to be.

Take care of yourself Pete....we will all be here when you feel able to come back. You have all been in my thoughts the last few days. :grouphug:

Pete, take care and remember all the good times! Spend time with those who knew him like you and share the great stories, and anecdotes. Embrace the wonderful being that was Bob and don't fret about the podcast, I don't think many of us could stand to listen to a Bawb-less podcast for a while anyway. Walter, take care of Pete and don't let him come back until he's ready. My thoughts are with you.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter