09/27/08 - Farewell to the Adventurer's Club - Join us!

9/27 is our arrival day so we (two 30-somethings) are considering it. We were going to do food & wine but we've never been to the AC, and this will be our last chance, would seem a shame to miss it.

GB

Just an FYI, it sounds like a convention or something has the AC booked on the 27th until 10:00 p.m.. So it's going to be a short, and I expect packed, final night.

A staff member at the AC has now told a group I belong to it will most likely be a 9:00 opening, not 10:00. I will be there tomorrow night and will see if I can find out any further information.

I was told again it would most likely be 9:00. I think we'll know more as we get closer.

Thanks for letting us know. At least I can get a little quality time in at the CW until then.

It's going be packed no matter what time they open. I'd just plan to be there early and hope you can get in.

I'm trying to make this happen. Flights on SW are cheap right now. I really need to talk to DBF about this though. I'm trying to get there from 9/25-9/29 and get in F&WF and MNSSHP too!

I'm making my husband take me one last time while we're there at the beginning of September!

Alas my friends, the Kungaloosh will surely be missed...I will forever remember the day I was dubbed a "Kunga-Lush!" :grouphug:

Sadly, I am having to bow out of this meeting. I am going to have to have my gallbladder removed, so all of the paid time that I was going to use in September will have to be used later this month.

I hope you guys have a great time though. Hug Graves goodbye for me. :rotfl2: Kungaloosh!

It was posted on a board I am a member of that the AC's event that was scheduled for September 27 has been relocated. So hopefully it will open on time for the last night.

It was posted on a board I am a member of that the AC's event that was scheduled for September 27 has been relocated. So hopefully it will open on time for the last night.

:yay: Thanks for the update! What time would you suggest we show up (in order to have a chance of getting in)?

Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan: Sorry to hear you've had to cancel your trip. Take care of yourself and my best to you for a speedy recovery. :hug:

I really don't have a good answer for that question. The ACs capacity is not that much. Getting in those last few nights is going to be difficult to say the least.

Hello, just an F.Y.I., I called Pleasure Island and the official last night is September 26th, 2008. The clubs will be closed September 27th! This is truly sad. I will in fact be going to Thursday September 25th, for our farewell Kungaloosh!! :sad2:

So...when are we all meeting? The 25th will work best for me too as we don't have an ADR for that night. Looking forward to meeting you all.

There is conflicting reports ... all from CM's... The 26th or the 27th being the last night????

Whichever night... we are planning to attend, hopefully the 27 cause that is what our schedule has it planned for.

See you all there! Hope it reopens in 2009!!

We're leaving on the 25th so I'm planning on doing a farewell Kungaloosh on the 24th. Anyone else interested in that date?

I called and asked about this yesterday... the clubs are open on the 27th and closed on sunday the 28th.

We're leaving on the 25th so I'm planning on doing a farewell Kungaloosh on the 24th. Anyone else interested in that date?

We'll be there on the 24th....it's my birthday, we have dinner ressies at Raglan Road for 9 pm, then we'll be over to the AC :drinking1 Kungaloosh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter