• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

#1 Anaheim Hotel on Tripadvisor

Yes, and there is a TWIST! I decided on Tropicana for 4 nights, then we are moving to...(DRUMROLL...) GCH for the last 2 nights! I know it sounds crazy, and truthfully it is considering the cost is more for the 2 nights than it would have been for all 6 nights at the Tropicana. My justification has got a few answers; 1) I really wanted to be able to get to the parks early for at least a few mornings. 2) My daughter and I will likely not be going on a trip alone again for a long time 3) We are eating Thanksgiving at Storyteller's, and how convenient will it be to be able to saunter back to our room to take a nap afterwards? 4) Just because!! I loved it the one and only other time I stayed there, and am anxious to see & experience the refurbished rooms, and pool area
So there you have it!! A split stay!

According to the lady at the front desk who I talked to at Tropicana, people ask for the mattress specifically. It's also a tad closer than FFI. Also, I've never stayed at the Tropicana, and I like to try new places.

See answer above! :)
That's awesome! I love GCH! Have a wonderful trip.

That’s very exciting. Have an awesome trip!
Thanks! Now to determine if we should use the DL Express bus for the LAX to Tropicana portion, do you know how many stops they normally make and is it easy to use them? I like the idea that they have a bathroom on board since we will be traveling at peak time!

Fairfield Inn and Tropicana. I think I am leaning toward Tropicana for convenience since it'll be a super short trip.
Oops! I may have answered this when it was meant for you? Well when we return (or maybe while we are there) I will be posting my thoughts on Tropicana, may do a review on Yelp or TA or both, likely when we get back! I'm also doing a PTR, but now it's turning into a TR, haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter