10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

Almost everything is a walk-on while Peco Bills and the Emporium are 2 hour waits!

The food was insane. I made my order at 6:45 am, clicked “I’m here” at 11.35 and told them to cancel it at 12:05. Left the park to find food and was still “waiting“ at 1pm before finally getting a cancel notice just after. Why does it take so long to make burgers and nachos???

I’m glad we can say we were there and I like the poster, but it’s pathetic to me that it was just about the merch for Disney. Rededication mess aside, Chapek was there. Would it have killed him to get on he stage(or even record an announcement) thanking us for coming and for keeping them in business ll these years?

Last edited:
Even tho the park hopper line & push notification say no hoping to MK?

I left Magic Kingdom this morning to go to AK, because I had a reservation in MK this morning I will be allowed to return today as per confirmation of a handful of cast members.

EDIT: At the bus stop from AK to MK they have cast members that verify your park reservation before allowing you on the bus.

Last edited:
We had MK this morning. DS & DDIL went to AK to ride safari before hopping was cancelled. Now their MK reservation doesn’t show in their app. I came to Studios, same, no MK in my app. Personally I wasn’t planning to go back. But this should be communicated when you leave or try to tap into another park.

I left Magic Kingdom this morning to go to AK, because I had a reservation in MK this morning I will be allowed to return today as per confirmation of a handful of cast members.

EDIT: At the bus stop from AK to MK they have cast members that verify your park reservation before allowing you on the bus.

Does your MK reservation still show on your MDE?

Can you post if you get back in? Thanks!

We were planning a quick trip back to the hotel for a few hours from Epcot ahead of dinner and the CM I questioned about getting back in said no guarantee - only guarantee if you hadn't made your first entry yet. So now we are just killing time in epcot. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter