10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

I haven’t seen these posted here. This is the TODAY ONLY merchandise.
This may help you not feel bad if you don’t get in the Big Top via virtual wait list.
A9D29DF8-D7C1-4A77-8937-A077C89E86E8.jpeg
1E208789-A865-40FB-B4B7-27EBA6BDDD67.jpeg
652A2A4C-F591-4E09-A85F-3839B2E6567E.jpeg

Not bothering with merchandise lines, especially if the VQ are filled so we’re currently waiting for a bus back to SSR. If we can’t get back in for our dinner reservation oh well.

We’re on a bus back to Old Key West. Accomplished everything we set out to do. Got the light-up ears, blue Loungefly backpack, a gold popcorn bucket and a bagful of the day-of merchandise inside Big Top. The jacket is really nice.

We also saw Bob Chapek on Main Street and snapped a photo with him, enjoyed a waffle at Sleepy Hollow, flew in a pink Dumbo and took lots of photos. All in all, a fun morning. We were very grateful to be along the first 100 or so people in, so we were long gone from the Emporium by the time the craziness started.

Now we’re headed to the room for a nap and then hopefully back for the fireworks tonight. Really glad we were able to be part of it!

Walked on Splash and IASW. 15 minutes for Mansion and PeopleMover.

God bless the idiots waiting for ornaments and popcorn buckets!

I am one of the ‘idiots’ waiting for stuff. In my defence, EVERY ride was a walk-on for this full week in EVERY park. I got rides out of my system and today was for stuff that could only happen today. I think that makes a lot of sense.

Whereas, some people came on an expensive, in-demand day, are ignoring the once in a lifetime items, and are just doing normal things that they could have done on any Tuesday.

Pecos Bill's. Told an hour wait. Cell service is spotty. Tried briefly for wifi, but gave up almost instantly.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter