"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!" 2

sunshine1259

DIS Veteran
Since I figure our thread will be closed shortly, I decided to go ahead and start a new one.

So, please continue, Everyone.

Joining in. Trying to decide if I should change the cruise I booked on board to the 5 night or keep the 7 Western. I am not thrilled with the Costa Maya addition instead of Key West, however, now that I had a taste of all of the special menus...I don't know that I want to switch.:confused3

Joining in. Trying to decide if I should change the cruise I booked on board to the 5 night or keep the 7 Western. I am not thrilled with the Costa Maya addition instead of Key West, however, now that I had a taste of all of the special menus...I don't know that I want to switch.:confused3

Hi, Kim. It sure was nice meeting you.

I have not been on either a 5-day cruise or the 7-day Western. The only reason I would pick a 5-day over a 7-day Disney cruise would be to if the 5-day had a double dip at Castaway Cay. I am mentally still there.

But, I do love a 7-day cruise. Don't know if I can do anything less unless there were a 2 day stay at Castaway Cay. But, then I already said that, didn't I?

Did I mention that I LOVED Castaway Cay?

Anyway, hope that helps.

Hi, Kim. It sure was nice meeting you.

I have not been on either a 5-day cruise or the 7-day Western. The only reason I would pick a 5-day over a 7-day Disney cruise would be to if the 5-day had a double dip at Castaway Cay. I am mentally still there.

But, I do love a 7-day cruise. Don't know if I can do anything less unless there were a 2 day stay at Castaway Cay. But, then I already said that, didn't I?

Did I mention that I LOVED Castaway Cay?

Anyway, hope that helps.

It is a double dip CC. I feel the same about it. Hands down, favorite stop.

All - what a great cruise...words can't describe how awesome everything was. And...what a treat to meet all of you.

As discussed...we have a site to share our photos via shutterfly.

http://10232010sevendaysofmagic.shutterfly.com

This is a closed site - only those with the password can view or add photos. Please pm or message me (I'll be quicker with an e-mail). The best e-mail address to get me at is

d.isigny@gmail.com

The return e-mail you will receive is from shutterfly - and will contain the password to access our site.

Look forward in hearing all returned home safely and hope your sail was as special to you as it was to Nan and I. Thanks to all for making this an awesome cruise. K

All - what a great cruise...words can't describe how awesome everything was. And...what a treat to meet all of you.

As discussed...we have a site to share our photos via shutterfly.

http://10232010sevendaysofmagic.shutterfly.com

This is a closed site - only those with the password can view or add photos. Please pm or message me (I'll be quicker with an e-mail). The best e-mail address to get me at is

d.isigny@gmail.com

The return e-mail you will receive is from shutterfly - and will contain the password to access our site.

Look forward in hearing all returned home safely and hope your sail was as special to you as it was to Nan and I. Thanks to all for making this an awesome cruise. K

Yes, Kevin, indeed this was without a doubt the best cruise ever. It was such a pleasure meeting everyone.

I will definitely be checking out the photos and adding my few. Not much of a picture taker. I can't wait to relive some of the moments on the ship.

It is a double dip CC. I feel the same about it. Hands down, favorite stop.

Well then, I think that I would choose the 5-day. I enjoy some of the ports but I don't really do much in them. But now Castaway Cay, that is another story. I could spend a few days there.

I guess it would come down to cost and time of year.

Keep us posted.

We rebooked for Mexican Riviera and 2012 or early 013 Fantasy cruise - probably the eastern again (i LOVE the extra sea days) or a special itin depending on what they offer

We rebooked for Mexican Riviera and 2012 or early 013 Fantasy cruise - probably the eastern again (i LOVE the extra sea days) or a special itin depending on what they offer

Yes, we booked a dummy cruise. Waiting for the 2012 itineraries to come out. I would love to do the Eastern again because I really enjoyed those sea days, too.

We're on the Mex. Riviera on 10-23-11 and just looked at the itinerary - 3 ports 3 days in a row, with 3 sea days.

Again, it was great meeting those I met last week.

Jan

We're on the Mex. Riviera on 10-23-11 and just looked at the itinerary - 3 ports 3 days in a row, with 3 sea days.

Jan

It was great meeting you too, Jan. We are trying to decide on 2012. We are already booked for Jan and August next year.

All,
Thank you for making this cruise so wonderful. We enjoyed meeting all of you and are looking forward to cruising again. Tammy loved the FE, and can't wait to participate again :thumbsup2. She did want to pass on to everyone, that if you got a ghost the heat in the luggage effected the glue and ours came apart, so a little dab of fabric glue will keep it together.

Charles

Uploaded this shot to the potd thread. Thought I would do so here as well.

From Castaway Cay

DCLCruise2010-0346_edited-2.jpg

hi Everyone! I'm Nathalie, the bride from Quebec, Canada:goodvibes

It has been a pleasure to meet each of you and having conversation with you. Mouseears1, Sunshine 1259, Torontogirl (Thank you again for your present!), Paul and all the people I talked with but I don't remember your name, sorry:confused:!!!!

This cruise will stay in my memory for the rest of my life, it was magical.

Have a great evening everyone!!

hi Everyone! I'm Nathalie, the bride from Quebec, Canada:goodvibes

It has been a pleasure to meet each of you and having conversation with you. Mouseears1, Sunshine 1259, Torontogirl (Thank you again for your present!), Paul and all the people I talked with but I don't remember your name, sorry:confused:!!!!

This cruise will stay in my memory for the rest of my life, it was magical.

Have a great evening everyone!!

Nathalie - Congratulations again to you and your husband!!! it was a pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family! and to share (from afar) your wonderful wedding day!

Jan
My first ever cruise was the mexican riviera the 1st time Disney brought the Magic to the west coast....we were hooked...i've rebooked another mex riviera cruise along with sister, her family, and either my son & his DGF or my daughter, her hubby & their baby boy or maybe all of us...lots of decisions to make...

AND if you didn't hear yet....SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter