"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy, good one. I like "Serenity Now!!".

The only one I can come up with so far would be:

Escaping to the Eastern​

Serenity Now gets my vote, but I know I'm on the verge of coming up with a good one. Writers block!

Here's my attempt.
"Sailing of the St.'s"
or
"Sailing to the Saints"

Oh, I like "Serernity Now", too. And already it looks like that is off to a good start. Let's see what else we get.

It also looks like we will have to differentiate between the two "Brendas". I will gladly be known as "Sunshine Brenda". Brenda, what would you like to be known as for this thread?

And, Nancy, I will change your DISname.

Call me Colorado Brenda.

Hi to all!
I am new to this forum, and I was told about it while on our last cruise this past October. Seemed like fun! My name is Sherry and me and my husband Galen will be taking out second cruise on this trip. Seems very far away, but it does fly! We will be accompanied by our children DL 20, RL 18, ML 16, AL 7. We are also leaving 1 space open for another child in case.:banana:

Looking forward to the fun!

Sherry

Sherry,

Welcome to the DIS and to the Cruise Meet thread.

I'm Jeff and I will be taveling with my DW Suz and our DS who will be 10 when we sail.

Hi to all!
I am new to this forum, and I was told about it while on our last cruise this past October. Seemed like fun! My name is Sherry and me and my husband Galen will be taking out second cruise on this trip. Seems very far away, but it does fly! We will be accompanied by our children DL 20, RL 18, ML 16, AL 7. We are also leaving 1 space open for another child in case.:banana:

Sherry

Welcome Sherry and family. We are Walt and Di from San Antonio, Texas. "Empty-nesters"

Hi to all!

Sherry

:welcome: Welcome Sherry and family :welcome:

I'm Nancy and will be cruising with my husband Chuck. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise unless I can squeeze a little Wonder cruise in sometime before. We are also cruising next October.

Call me Colorado Brenda.

Sounds good Colorado Brenda. ;) So now we have Sunshine Brenda and Colorado Brenda. :cutie:

Serenity Now gets my vote, but I know I'm on the verge of coming up with a good one. Writers block!

Here's my attempt.
"Sailing of the St.'s"
or
"Sailing to the Saints"

Ooooh, I'm liking Sailing to the Saints. :yay:

thought i'd pop in and say hi.

we booked this cruise a few weeks ago while sailing the Wonder.:cloud9:

i'm mike aka underdog and my lovely bride of (wow) it'll be 35 years at this sailing, is robin aka tart annihilator(its a long story).
we are empty nesters from ohio.

looking forward to meeting everyone.:thumbsup2
we've sailed with walt & di, nancy & chuck, and jeff & suz and they are
GREAT people.:grouphug: :grouphug:

thought i'd pop in and say hi.

we booked this cruise a few weeks ago while sailing the Wonder.:cloud9:

i'm mike aka underdog and my lovely bride of (wow) it'll be 35 years at this sailing, is robin aka tart annihilator(its a long story).
we are empty nesters from ohio.

looking forward to meeting everyone.:thumbsup2
we've sailed with walt & di, nancy & chuck, and jeff & suz and they are
GREAT people.:grouphug: :grouphug:

Hey Dawg, good to see you found us.

Whatcha been up to lately?

Hey Dawg, good to see you found us.

Whatcha been up to lately?

its been so nice here all week, i played some golf and was busy closing down my parents place here, as they left for florida the other day.(lucky snowbirds)
:laughing: :worship:

Hello to all the new commers. Well it sounds like a lot of you know each other already sounds like we are off to a great start.

its been so nice here all week, i played some golf and was busy closing down my parents place here, as they left for florida the other day.(lucky snowbirds)
:laughing: :worship:

Yeah, well the snowbirds up here will be seeing snow today. :sad2:

Ooooh, I'm liking Sailing to the Saints. :yay:

I am also suffering from writer's block too, but hope to come up with a catchy name to throw into the pool. But right now, SAILING TO THE SAINTS has caught my eye :)

And welcome to those joining in! This is shaping up nicely :) :)

==Lennie==

Is this too long:

"10/23/2010 Sailing to the Saints looking for Serenity Now!!!"

OR

"10/23/2010 Sailing to the Saints but wanting Serenity Now!!!"

Is this too long:

OR

be funny if there were a few girls on our cruise named Serenity.:rotfl2:

For those of you who don't know Mike:

Mind = Gutter = Mike. :lmao:

Just kidding Dawg.

Did the crappy weather move your way yet?

:lmao: :rotfl2:
as robin would say "mike, you're such a guy!!"pirate: pirate: :cool2:

and yep, :sad2: our nice weather has given way to a very gloomy weekend.
no snow though, so thats good.:thumbsup2

Is this too long:

OR

I like both of those Jeff. :banana: What about everyone else???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter