10 day disneyland pass

Kadybug

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,
Has anyone from Aussie bought a 10 day pass recently?
If so where from? Can't seem to find them. Tried googling and all the sites are out of date.
Cheers
D

Hey guys,
Has anyone from Aussie bought a 10 day pass recently?
If so where from? Can't seem to find them. Tried googling and all the sites are out of date.
Cheers
D

You need to purchase them through a travel agent I believe. I know some people have mentioned getting them from Magical Mouse Holidays recently.

Quick q for anyone who's bought one of these 10 day passes before.. Do you get an actual ticket? Or do you get an e-ticket that you have to exchange at a ticket window for an actual ticket?

Quick q for anyone who's bought one of these 10 day passes before.. Do you get an actual ticket? Or do you get an e-ticket that you have to exchange at a ticket window for an actual ticket?

You get an e-ticket :)

I brought mine online through Air New Zealand and they sent me the actual tickets through the post.

We got ours through Escape Travel and were given a voucher to exchange at the ticket window at DL

As the others have mentioned, you should be able to get them through any travel agent. I got ours through My Personal Travel Planner too, and was very pleased with the price and service. We received e-tickets, which look like they've come from Qantas. I'm not sure if you can get them direct from Qantas, but I might look into that next time just for the points :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter