11/22 UPDATEd LIST & CHECK 1st post , Our 5th year of sharing DVC Christmas Tree,

Liferbabe... your magical story is way better than mine!! :thumbsup2

I love this time of year~

Hey all, I meant to write this the other day... I recieved the Tree box from the OKW/BWV tree back last week, but the second box has not yet arrived..

The list shows Credit Man as the DISer who sent them back and I was hoping he could send me the tracking slips...

I will try PMing him, but the DIS is acting wacky today

edited to add... Ok I tried to PM him and there is no creditman or credit man only a credit man II... Is that him??

edited to add... Ok I tried to PM him and there is no creditman or credit man only a credit man II... Is that him??

Laurabearz - see post 56 in this thread - prob who you're looking for - :goodvibes

VWL Tree #2 arrived home last Friday, all safe and sound. I know Kristine was a little nervous because of the packaging, but it arrived home in perfect condition. Now to store it away for next year.
Even though we are not going during Christmas next year, I will send it back down for others to enjoy.
This was a lot of fun!

Liferbabe... your magical story is way better than mine!! :thumbsup2

I love this time of year~

I do too Laura:santa:

This was alot of fun and we really enjoyed decorating the tree and sharing it.

I think we could keep this thread going all year long just sharing our magical moments.

wdwstar, probably doesnt want to hear the word "tree" til July!:goodvibes

Hey all, I meant to write this the other day... I received the Tree box from the OKW/BWV tree back last week, but the second box has not yet arrived..

I just wanted to say thank you for donating the tree :worship:
we used it in Dec. our family enjoyed it..

Thank You :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Thanks again for the wonderful tree!!

I apologize again for the return box....I have never sent out something that looked so bad in my life...it was actually 4 rifle boxes from the gift shop that I tried to build a box with...and an entire roll of tape! :rotfl2:

VWL Tree #2 arrived home last Friday, all safe and sound. I know Kristine was a little nervous because of the packaging, but it arrived home in perfect condition. Now to store it away for next year.
Even though we are not going during Christmas next year, I will send it back down for others to enjoy.
This was a lot of fun!

I just received BCV Tree #1 and AKV Tree #1 back today from wdw, :thumbsup2 It actually wasnt to hard to ship the trees back to myself:lmao:

I want to thank you to all the families that were on my two tree lists and especially the ones that left me a little something, it was not necessary, but thank you again! ;) I enjoy hearing all the happy & magical moments with sharing the DVC christmas trees and that is why i enjoy putting all this together each year for DVC Families. I look forward to this years sharing a little magic christmas trees, please keep in mind, i wont be taking any names, resorts and dates until July 1st :santa: , please wait until then to pm me.:wizard:
thank you !

I want to also mention a Hugh Thank You to those that have donated the trees this year, families like yours are what the magic is all about :wizard:
thank you again!

wdwstar,
Wanted to send a quick thank you note for all your hard work to organize this. My family was totally surprised! Made our stay even more special. We were able to enjoy one tree at VWL & then a 2nd one at BWV. Unbelievable all the great stories that are attributed back to your thoughtfulness in organizing this. Thanks again & Happy New Year.

I wanted to thank the folks that donated BWV tree #5, welovewdw, and verify it was received. I tried PMing but never received a response.

Thanks!

PJ

Just wanted to post a thank you to wdwstar for organizing the tree swap, and to bzzelady for donating VWL tree #2. It was perfect for VWL. DH and I enjoyed it very much. :)

Hey all, I meant to write this the other day... I recieved the Tree box from the OKW/BWV tree back last week, but the second box has not yet arrived..

The list shows Credit Man as the DISer who sent them back and I was hoping he could send me the tracking slips...

I will try PMing him, but the DIS is acting wacky today

Did the 2nd box ever make it home?

He never recieved the second box and it seems was unaware of it's exsistance (poor guy thought I was nuts to only send a tree and no ornaments.. ) :dance3: So I only got the tree box back... And one other tree I sent only got the ornament box back... Thankfully the 3rd set came back complete. :thumbsup2

wdwstar was kind enough to offer to poke around and see if they are still floating around their repective resorts this week so I am waiting to see what comes of that before calling down there myself. :upsidedow

It also seems the box that SSR sent to me, was the only box I got back from that resort... :rolleyes:

But at least I have two complete sets to send next year if all else fails lol :lmao:

One box was sitting on top of the other when I handed them to bell services on the 22nd :confused3 Maybe since he didn't ask for 2 boxes, they didn't think to grab the 2nd one :confused:

I hope they find it! pixiedust:

I wanted to say thanks again to wdwstar for organizing the exchange and magicalmcwho for donating our tree.

We are in the process of booking Christmas week for 2008 and one of the first questions my kids asked was "Are we going to share another tree?!"

I can't wait till sign-ups start again :goodvibes:

We will be there middle of November so hope to be one of the first families to get a tree at SSR for the week of November 15th.! We did this last year and really enjoed it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter