11/30 has now been given the option of cancelling - note added to DVCers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We obviously disagree, because if anything, I am doing this for my kids, not for me... to tell you the truth (and my fellow Nov. 30 cruisers know this) we are not fans of Disney and have no desire to go to Disney World. We would prefer to go somewhere else (probably caving in Belize), but we are doing this for our kids. And I would never consider this to be a epidemic, and if it is, then it appears it is an epidemic all over the continent... better not leave home!

I would like to leave this thread open for the benefit of the 11/30 cruisers.

HOWEVER, let's please stop the DEBATING. Emotions are definitely running high regarding this issue, but let's stick to the FACTS here and what people are planning to do, especially those who are ON the next sailing.

Thank you! :)

Okay, this is off-topic but...is the Wonder affected by any of this? We're cruising Dec. 15. Thanks in advance for your replies!

For Everyone Going . Have Fun Enjoy And Be Carefull .

For Everyone Not Going . I am Sorry I Hope You get to Go Soon

Just Spoke With my Childrens Doctor . He Told Us no Meds. for Kids But Plenty of Fluids . Usually runs course in 12-24 hours .
For all That are Going with us Be safe. Have fun and Enjoy

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sorry for all who were booked on this one, but glad to see Disney doing what they should be doing: Ensuring the safety of all of their guest, especially the ones who cannot speak for themselves.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread since we now know for sure that the 11/30 cruise has been cancelled.

For those on the 11/30 cruise feel free to continue this discussion on the NEW thread about the cancellation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter