12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
bubbasmom99 said:
Speaking of which, your package FINALLY arrived today PJ!

The service I picked is suppose to be 4-6 days, can you see why i decided not to do any more paper swaps? I have too much going on with work and mom to be done swaps two weeks early.

Pj

Ps. very glad it finally arrived and that you can get the swap in the mail and our of your house, onward and cruiseward.

kimerinc said:
John, I was 7 days behind. I had to give up and pace myself on the catch up. You guys are posting MACHINES!!!!!

BTW - How often are you all checking your ressies for upgrades or is everyone waiting for the "thanksgiving bounty".

Also, talked to DCL today. We cannot have the special holiday ammenties. They are only for the cruise after us.
What the..... :rolleyes:

lillygator said:
you Apple people!!, I was listening in the car tonight and apparantly there is an Apple store at thr Int'l Mall (in Tampa) - the 98 rock guy (didn't know they knew how to use a computer) and he was talking up the mac something or other!

I immediatley thought of my dear DIS'ers!
:rotfl: :lmao: I saw a liscense plate today that said Heel and I too thought of my DIS friends! :)

87Heel said:
Hey!
The "educational trip" requests were approved for both girls! Actually, our district is still pretty nice about trips. Only 5 days will be approved, but, basically, if you fill out the very short form, you will be approved for excused vacation. DD13 will get more work, of course, and will have to check online for additional assignments once in a while. DD8 will have to do a trip journal and share it with the principal after the trip! So watch what you say/do to Hannah ... it might go in the report to the principal :lmao: !

So glad to hear! Luckily the schools here are sympathetic to vacations (as in EVERYONE does it because summer is impossible in our area). We have a really neat idea for the project Sarah has to do for gym class. :goodvibes

becka said:
So my Mom met up with a bunch of strangers from the Internet. One of them was dressed up as a banana and all the grown ups thought it was really funny except for a few Dads who were confused and looking suspiciously at their wives who were laughing as if they knew these other people. A bunch of the kids just ran naked around on Deck 6 while the Moms had a little too much to drink. They talked a lot about bananas, bats and cults...... We all took jeeps in Cozumel over to a bar called Coconuts. I don't know why it is called Coconuts because I didn't see any....

:lmao:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Kim....if there is something that you want for the room....call Shirley. She can get anything packaged up for you. :)

brack said:
My DW stayed home from work today to be with our "baby". He's had to spend a lot time in his kennel lately so she wanted to give him some quality time. I wanted to stay too but someone had to go to work. :sad2:

I wish you could bring JoJo with you. The kids would love it!

kimerinc said:
New Confession. VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE HAIR GIRL!!! I have my hair cut every 4 weeks and colored and highlighted every other time. SCARY HUH! And today, my dear sweet wonderful hair stylist told me she has MS. She is only 30. She does want to keep working, just not as much, but wants to keep me on. Yea! But I also feel horrible for her. She has 3 kids and her husband does not have a job.
Kim, what is her first name? I need to have a talk with God. :)

becka said:
Well if we get a new computer because this one is not reliable then I will have to use it and IT won't support the software if it is not on a PC.

Can someone tell me why I am trying to justify this to you guys? :confused3
I think she's been bribed, Becka. :confused3

waltsgirl said:
PC- Personal computer /// wouldn't the apple be your personal computer, or is the company buying it????

Just doing the job that your DH is paying me to do!!!
I KNEW it!! :rolleyes: :lmao:

brack said:
Are you sure that they were not talking about adults like me running and screaming in the halls. I usually am taking out some of the kids because they are so slow! :moped:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :goodvibes

becka said:
$25.57 per bottle for the classic package. 10 of the 16 wines cost more than $25.57 per bottle individually (6 cost less). If you order only certain wines you could end up paying more for the package than by the bottle.

$39.29 per bottle for the premium package. 8 of the 16 wines cost more than the $39.29 per bottle for the premium package (8 costs less). Once again it might pay to see if it would be cheaper for you by the bottle depending on your selections.

You've really been thinking about this huh? :lmao:

GoofyforGoofy said:
Now, wouldn't you have been more excited if it was a big crate with John1 in a big banana suit, packed inside in tons and tons of shredded lime green packing paper yelling "Take What you Can!!!"? :banana:

Hmmmm?

hysterical.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter