12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimerinc said:
You know how you could buy halloween stuff and you can buy flowers, or DCL Merchandise to have delievered in your room? I called to see if they were doing anything cool for christmas like they had for halloween.

and answered! :rotfl:

becka said:
No my company pays for nothing. It would be my personal computer but like I said if I don't want to have to drive into the office at all hours for night calls then I have to have a PC at home that can run the software to log onto the mainframe system.
:sad2:

kimerinc said:
Her name is Holly and she could use any help you can get. She is SOOOO SWEET!!! Her kids are adorable!!!
Ok will put Holly and her family in our prayers. :thumbsup2

Jhalkias said:
Well Becka,

I got home and got into jeans and a t-s***t, and guess what, two hours later I notice it is on bacwards - Amy didn't even tell me. Man am I tired.

John1
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Caught up once again! Going to play with DrHug for a few min before I head off to bed. Have a good night.

becka said:
That Augmentin was the nastiest stuff. It gave DS a terrible diaper yeast infection and the absolute worst diarrhea I have ever seen. He would just sit and cry because his bottom hurt so bad.

I didn't know boys get yeast infections too!!! :scared1:

I believe it was Augmentin that caused DD #2 trouble a few years back. I always try the medicine myself and EWWW!

lbgraves said:
DD is sleeping peacefully on the couch. The cough med worked pretty well, though she was still coughing a bit. I am seriously considering keeping her down here. I would have to inflate the air mattress though. I am afraid of stirring her up and making her cough again if I take her upstairs...which would wake up DH. Of course she can take more meds around midnight.

I'm glad she is sleeping better so far, but I did see you on later too... :grouphug:

becka said:
DS's fever broke this evening. Hopefully it will not come back. I didn't give him any meds before he went to bed. I will check on him before I go to bed but if he stays fever free all night and feels good tomorrow I might let him go back to school.

:woohoo: :yay:

GoofyforGoofy said:
connie_07.gif

ridingbullet.gif

Is that what would happen if you were flying a plane?

lbgraves said:
OK, I didn't switch to DSL months ago when it would save us $15 a month because I didn't want to go thru the hassle of switching emails with everyone. Now embark has bought out cox and we have to switch anyway. That irks me!!! :( Now I have a month to figure out if we really want to switch. Any opinions? I know this is somewhere back on the thread but somehow doubt that I could find it.

Sorry, can't help you there. DSL isn't available in our section of town. :rolleyes: Don't know if I could go "down" though.

What really caught my eye though was that you thought you couldn't FIND something!! ;)

pjpoohbear said:
IDS
9001 Marlin Street
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
phone - 321-799-9100

pkg must arrive by 5:00 PM on Fri. for Sat and Sun sailings
Pkg must arrive by 11:00 AM on Thursday for Thursday sailings

You must have your name/stateroom#/ship name on the outside of the pkg.

Becka wasn't too far off! :rotfl:

lbgraves said:
I have been home most of the day but not online so I am wondering if I will be able to catch up before I pass out from exhaustion. You guys wont stop posting!!! :crazy:

I can finally see the end of the tunnel! :woohoo:

kimerinc said:
He could rapelle of decks, there is always climbing up the balconies, or how about swimming along side the boat trying not to get sucked in? These are all intense workouts.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

bubbasmom99 said:
Alright.... who's kid gave mine the 103 degree fever and headache!??!

He's fell asleep as soon as we got home. I'll be working from home tomorrow... (more Dis time!)

Plenty of :grouphug: :grouphug: to go around.

lbgraves said:
Well, DD has been pretty quiet for a while. I have decided to take her upstairs. Say a prayer for her to not wake up & start coughing again, please. :) I have to go into school tomorrow to take care of the reorders but then might go out to lunch with Kathryn. She needs to vent about PTO too.

:grouphug: and prayers your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter