12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSharpe

DIS Veteran
lbgraves said:
Off topic random question.....I have been wondering this for a while now but forget to ask. :)

Those of you who put frozen meat in crock pots....what do you wrap it up with? I use to use saran wrap then foil but the wrap stuck & I had to peel it off the meat. I then used waxed paper....same problem & it is annoying in the morning when I am trying to pop something in the pot & head out for the day. TIA!
freezer paper??
not a crock pot cooker - so just guessing

kimerinc said:
You know how you could buy halloween stuff and you can buy flowers, or DCL Merchandise to have delievered in your room? I called to see if they were doing anything cool for christmas like they had for halloween.
have lisa put in a call... :rolleyes1

I stayed up and watched two movies last night, Just My Luck and Glory Road....I really liked Glory Road...

DSharpe said:
So sorry to hear about her MS - my doc has that, too, and I can really see the difference in the last 3 years.

MS is a bad thing! My Mom found out she had this when she was 30yo. She finally died of complications from MS (not MS it doesn't kill) when she was 46yo. It was hard on her and Dad for years.

My heart goes out to Holly and your Doc.

So many pirate:s lurking this morning.

klineyqueen said:
Did you tell her that you don't like do much with your hair? Did she know that you are a wash and wear? If she did then go to someone else. If you didn't tell her...give her a call, tell her this info and see what she can do.
yes, I told her - I think I will call, but she didn't have any appts and is on vacation next week.

GoofyforGoofy said:
You lost me at "got a"...

I'd follow the numbers pretty close. Ask the Printer geek at the store which one you need..there is usually a small book hooked to the shelf that will confirm the numbers you need according to the printer type. Just tell him you are doing t-s**** (<---- he he) for the DISers and...(yes he WILL call security)...he should be able to help you.

Well - just came back from Staples...the Printer Geek was extrememly helpful....now I can get to business!

...I never mentioned t-s*****

Some pirate: is going to swoop in right after I post about 15 times

but I am still going to try for this 000 pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter