12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WAS doing the Gater chomp! :cheer2: Looks kind of silly since I am the only one! :rolleyes1 :lmao:

I didn't think that we would be the only ones doing it...of course Haley was but you can't tell. ;) Those girls are both such cuties, V.

If anyone needs a giggle, check out the thread down below in the related threads, "don't use your sister's head as a foot rest." I still enjoy seeing what threads are related to ours after all this time, lol.

Pj

EWE!!!! LOL!

I needed a smile tonight. What we really need are some prayers and pixie dust for my BIL and his family. We found out this afternoon that he was in a car accident Friday afternoon on the base where he works and he hit someone. That person died because of the crash. My BIL is in the hospital going through extensive testing because he has had a few seizures in the past and he doesn't know what happened so that is being looked into as an option. They don't know anything about the person's family yet. They could all use prayers right now. :(

THat's okay...I just figured out what to get Mike last week and ordered one today. :) Sorry hon...not going to post it in case you read this. :surfweb:

Dennis got a new camera and a cruise to try it out on. I'm done! ;)

EWE!!!! LOL!

I needed a smile tonight. What we really need are some prayers and pixie dust for my BIL and his family. We found out this afternoon that he was in a car accident Friday afternoon on the base where he works and he hit someone. That person was killed because of the crash. My BIL is in the hospital going through extensive testing because he has had a few seizures in the past and he doesn't know what happened so that is being looked into as an option. They don't know anything about the person's family yet. They could all use prayers right now. :(

For sure. We will keep both families in our prayers. Please keep us updated.

Ummm... I don't think they need to sneak up... the Steelers haven't shown up for a whole game in at least a month. And I've come to accept that the Steelers are not going to defeat the Pats or Colts this year anyway, so in the end it just doesn't matter (see, it's much better if I eliminate any expectations). Although if it stays a tie, the Steelers have the head-to-head tiebreaker, I think.

Yes, if they have the same record. But . . . who knows about the Colts and the Patriots - strange things CAN happen in the NFL.

Oh, John!

You and Alex were at the game, did Amy have hot cocoa ready when you came in from the blizzard?

Pj

I will answer before he does...... Yea Right!

Actually, I had a crockpot of chili waiting for them!

And it was DARN GOOD too!

EWE!!!! LOL!

I needed a smile tonight. What we really need are some prayers and pixie dust for my BIL and his family. We found out this afternoon that he was in a car accident Friday afternoon on the base where he works and he hit someone. That person died because of the crash. My BIL is in the hospital going through extensive testing because he has had a few seizures in the past and he doesn't know what happened so that is being looked into as an option. They don't know anything about the person's family yet. They could all use prayers right now. :(

So sorry to hear this Lisa - prayers said.

Thanks for not correcting my horrible grammar last night, John. I can't believe what I typed...but it is all fixed now. ;) Today hasn't brought us any answers. We weren't able to reach my SIL today and the internet is still spotty which means our phone goes in and out as well. This is frustrating but I am getting our cards done and addresses caught up. The kids are enjoying sitting with me since I am not typing all the time when they are up.

It is nice to be ready for the rush. I bought a small turkey today so I am set for Christmas dinner as well. :) Kaitlyn was supposed to help get ready for the holidays this week...but everything is done. Having the extra few days this year has made a difference. I even cleaned out the garage this weekend...my garage that is. ;) We can now fit two cars in it!!! :)

Aaron :love: and his Mom are here in Oregon for a few days at her mom's house. I talked with them today and found out they will be here thru Christmas and plan to come spend that day with us! :yay: :hug: :woohoo: We thought Dennis and I were going to be alone for the day, but :dance3: :grouphug:

What a wonderful surprise for you guys!!! Give the little guy a hug from us...especially his buddy William. :)

Angie, how cool for you and Dennis! Give Aaron a hug from me.

Pj

I found some information online tonight and have the names of those who really need your prayers. The man has a 2-3 yo son named Aaron and his wife's name is Robin. It sounds like they have a wonderful support system and are very active in their church so I pray that helps them right now.

Good morning geeks!!!! Hope everyone is snuggled in for the cold and rain.

weekend.gif

What a wonderful surprise for you guys!!! Give the little guy a hug from us...especially his buddy William. :)

He was happy to hear from his buddy!

Angie, how cool for you and Dennis! Give Aaron a hug from me.

Pj

I did! He grinned!

Good morning geeks!!!! Hope everyone is snuggled in for the cold and rain.

weekend.gif

We are. I have to go out and get a few groceries and some cat food. Otherwise, it is hunkering down for us.

Brack....WELCOME HOME!!!! Angie and Dennis and Brack repeat after me...

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!! THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!! :)

So are all the DIS geeks ready for Christmas. Vanessa must be out shopping. ;) Mike is putting the last of the windows in the old house this morning and then that place will be done and ready to put on the market. :)

We are all but skipping the commercial Christmas this year. No tree up yet and probably won't be one. DD, DSIL, DGD will be coming here for breakfast in a couple of hours. Aaron and his mom are here also. This will be our Christmas with DD,DSIL and DGD. We got VISA gift cards and Disney chocolate bars for everyone. They can go shopping after Christmas and get some bargains on what they want. :thumbsup2 I have a bunch of little gift bags sitting on the piano. DGS18 said "the piano is the best tree!" :lmao: :sad2: Goofy kid. ;) I'm making sausage, scrambled eggs with cheese, biscuits and gravy, home made chunky hashbrown potatoes (with garlic and Creole spices) and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. YUM! We also have some champagne left from our anniversary, so I think Mimosas will be in order too. :goodvibes

Yep, a little too late! We had a fun day. We played Imaginiff for a while before the kids left. Just DrHug and I now. Awww. Quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter