12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have to get some sleep. One minute to go for DS's birthday! Hope he has a happy one! :) DD's is on Monday but she started celebrating already. :lmao:

I was waiting for midnight hoping to be the first to give him b-day wishes!

lbgraves said:
Well, I have to get some sleep. One minute to go for DS's birthday! Hope he has a happy one! :) DD's is on Monday but she started celebrating already. :lmao:
Mine isn't until next Sat and I will be celebrating all week at the beach! If I have to turn 30....I may as well party my way into it!!! That is why I am printing off different recipes for each day!!!

Lisa - Here's hoping the weather doesn't blow the plans for the weekend! :sunny: ( at least some).

I took my BF out to dinner tonight. She will be busy packing tomorrow and leaving Friday morning. :sad2:

I finished painting the closet today. Only the last of the trim and a few touch ups and the paintbrushes can be gone! :Pinkbounc A friend's DH will becoming over tomorrow to trim the trim so I can put in the floor. DD can then move back into her room! I will do the border, etc. later. I may get this done by Monday! :cool1:

lbgraves said:
This sounds like the conversation I had with the doctor today. :) Some people pick up things because noone else will...because they all know that you will. ;) You have to learn to say no...like I am. :cool1:
That is a good thing! Look in the mirror and practice....but you're not gonna start with US, are you? :teeth:

pyramid2000 said:
I finished painting the closet today. Only the last of the trim and a few touch ups and the paintbrushes can be gone! :Pinkbounc A friend's DH will becoming over tomorrow to trim the trim so I can put in the floor. DD can then move back into her room! I will do the border, etc. later. I may get this done by Monday! :cool1:
Cool!!! Good Job! :cool1:

It is CaroLINE. I get everything though. Carolyn, Carol, Carolina. Growing up I met maybe 1 or 2 other Carolines. Now I know or have heard of at least 10 little girls with my name. It is really weird to hear it. :rotfl:

I used to loath being called Carol while I was in HS. There was a girl in my class with this name, but her nickname was Lolli (yes, really! :rotfl: ), and I could NOT stand this girl. So I got the creeps if someone called me Carol.

So far I have 5 drink recipes printed....I am trying to pick drinks that contain ingredients that I already own. I am mostly sticking with Kahlua, amaretto,and Bailey' drinks.

pyramid2000 said:
It is CaroLINE. I get everything though. Carolyn, Carol, Carolina. Growing up I met maybe 1 or 2 other Carolines. Now I know or have heard of at least 10 little girls with my name. It is really weird to hear it. :rotfl:

Thanks, I always read it as CaroLINE, but some Carolines are pronounced Carolyn.

And if it wasn't clear to anyone, mine is like Maryellen without the "N" at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter