263 BWV points for rent: $15 per point (October 2020 use year) Points good through Sept 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwhite

Mouseketeer
If you are interested please private message me the following information:

DATE: Check in/check out
RESORT: with size of unit and any view preference
NAMES: All people in you group with ages of children under 18 years old
CONTACT PERSON: Name, address, email address and phone number

I require payment by check after I forward the DVC confirmation.

Last edited:
I need a 69 point transfer to my account. Would you be interested in that transaction.

interested in 8/23/20 - 8/27/20 1BR BWV Standard view 112 points I believe.

Looking at Oct 9-13 2020, studio in either AKV or BCV. 4 guests (hubby, me, our two kids), can send PM with more details if it is available.

Kidani village savana view for 68 points or Jambo house standard view for 52 are available.

PM if interested.

If you are interested please private message me the following information:

DATE: Check in/check out
RESORT: with size of unit and any view preference
NAMES: All people in you group with ages of children under 18 years old
CONTACT PERSON: Name, address, email address and phone number

I require payment by check after I forward the DVC confirmation.
Looking for AKV Studio 11/24-11/29. Open to other Studios.

Looking for Bay Lake Tower - dedicated two bedroom (two adults and two children) Septeber 20th through the 24. Hopefully lake view. Thanks for checking.

There is a a 2BR lake view available at BLT for September 20-24th for 160 points.

This would cost $2400.00 and I would need a check once I make the reservation.

My use year is not until October, so I would be borrowing these points and unable to bank them.

If you want me to book this reservation I will need your name, address, email, phone number and all the names and ages of the other in the room.

No changes once I make the reservation.

PM me with your information.

I believe that I PM'd you directly. Please let me know if you don't get it. I had not used the direct messages before.

I know it's a bit early but I am interested in Sept 2021, 2 standard studios, two adults in each room. Check in Sept 11th, checkout 26th. Should be about 322 points. Wondering if you have enough points left/would be willing to wait to use them for this reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter