263 BWV points for rent: $15 per point (October 2020 use year) Points good through Sept 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! If that's true - I'm ready to book. Everyone else (including David's and DVC store) has reported no more than 1-night available at Poly for those dates.

Still can't PM yet, but I'm very interested in the Poly studio for 76pts. Please let me know if it's still available.
Wow! If that's true - I'm ready to book. Everyone else (including David's and DVC store) has reported no more than 1-night available at Poly for those dates.
I just went to reserve it and now shows no nights available.

There is a 1BR Garden/Pool view at BWV for 126 points.

Hello. We are looking to stay at either Boardwalk or Beach Club. Studio. Any view. 4 people (two adult and two kids) 10/20-10/25. Is there availability? And is that something your points can work toward? (I’m new at this DVC process). Thanks!

If you are interested please private message me the following information:

DATE: Check in/check out
RESORT: with size of unit and any view preference
NAMES: All people in you group with ages of children under 18 years old
CONTACT PERSON: Name, address, email address and phone number

I require payment by check after I forward the DVC confirmation.
Are points still available? Looking at November 15-20. Thanks

I just went to reserve it and now shows no nights available.

There is a 1BR Garden/Pool view at BWV for 126 points.
Before I give up, we would also consider a savanna view studio at Kidani Village for Oct 15-19 if it were available. Thank you!

Hello. We are looking to stay at either Boardwalk or Beach Club. Studio. Any view. 4 people (two adult and two kids) 10/20-10/25. Is there availability? And is that something your points can work toward? (I’m new at this DVC process). Thanks!
No rooms fully available.

No rooms fully available.

Before I give up, we would also consider a savanna view studio at Kidani Village for Oct 15-19 if it were available. Thank you!
There is a Kidani Village Savanna view studio available for 68 points. Please PM me with your name, address, email, phone number and all the names and ages of everyone in the room if you want me to book this reservation.

Looking for oct 9-13 or 16-20. Possible flexibility within a day or two of either. Are there any stays available during these time frames? No preference on room type. Not interested in SSR or OKW but open to others Resorts! Thanks!

There is a Kidani Village Savanna view studio available for 68 points. Please PM me with your name, address, email, phone number and all the names and ages of everyone in the room if you want me to book this reservation.
For some reason they still haven't awarded me 10 posts, even though I've posted more than that. On top of that, they lock me out for an hour after 2 or 3 posts. So frustrating! I'll PM you as soon as I'm able.

Hello! I’m new to this so resort doesn’t matter to us. We always stay at Port Orleans. Love it!
There is availability at BWV 1BR Garden/Pool view for 145 points. SSR has availability in standard view studio for 60 points and preferred view for 75, also 1BRs.

Please let me know what works best.

Looking for oct 9-13 or 16-20. Possible flexibility within a day or two of either. Are there any stays available during these time frames? No preference on room type. Not interested in SSR or OKW but open to others Resorts! Thanks!
Oct 9-13 there is 1BR BWV garden/pool view for 126 or AK Jambo House standard view 1BR for 106.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter