263 BWV points for rent: $15 per point (October 2020 use year) Points good through Sept 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
lcjohns.35 please send me a PM with all your information and we can discuss the reservation. If I still have points I am happy to make the reservation once the booking window opens.

10/24/2020 Check in----10/30/2020 Check Out
OKW---2 Bedroom Villa
4 adult
2 yr old
6 month old
196 points

Wyattman, please PM me with your name, address, email, phone number and the names and ages of everyone in the room.

The 2BR OKW is available. Let me know if you want me to book it.

I will require a check for $2,940.00 after I email you the DVC confirmation.

I'm unable to send private messages, but I'm interested in January 1-11, 2021 for 2BR OKW
I'm unable to send private messages, but I'm interested in January 1-11, 2021 for 2BR OKW
There are only nine nights available starting January 2nd and checking out on January 11th for 297 points. If you are interested I will try to PM you. Note: this will cost $4,455.00 and I require a check once I email the DVC confirmation.

I know it's a bit early but I am interested in Sept 2021, 2 standard studios, two adults in each room. Check in Sept 11th, checkout 26th. Should be about 322 points. Wondering if you have enough points left/would be willing to wait to use them for this reservation.
lcjohns.35 please send me a PM with all your information and we can discuss the reservation. If I still have points I am happy to make the reservation once the booking window opens.

DATE: Check in/check out 11/15/2020-11/19/2020
RESORT: with size of unit and any view preference BWV studio, standard, one adult.

There are only nine nights available starting January 2nd and checking out on January 11th for 297 points. If you are interested I will try to PM you. Note: this will cost $4,455.00 and I require a check once I email the DVC confirmation.
Were you able to private message me? Do you take Venmo?

Hello! Hoping to book a Boardwalk, Polynesian, or Wilderness studio for 4 nights, Thursday Oct 15 thru Monday Oct 19. Also would be open to 1-bedroom at Boardwalk. Thanks in advance for checking!

Hello! Hoping to book a Boardwalk, Polynesian, or Wilderness studio for 4 nights, Thursday Oct 15 thru Monday Oct 19. Also would be open to 1-bedroom at Boardwalk. Thanks in advance for checking!
Standard view Poly studio is available for 76 points or a Pool/Garden view 1BR at BWV is available for 126 points.

PM me if you are interested in booking.

Still can't PM yet, but I'm very interested in the Poly studio for 76pts. Please let me know if it's still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter