$

happy 10 year anniversary! when i first got on these boards this summer, i saw your posts and looked and looked and looked for your pj or tr and i couldn't find them!!! i didn't know at the time that your wedding was 10 years ago! disney is timeless! thanks for sharing your pictures!

scan0008.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic! I saw this pic when I first joined the boards and told DF I wanted to do something like it. Is that the dock of the yacht club or boardwalk?

Yay! I'm so glad to see pix of how your 10-year anniversary turned out - it looks like you had a lot of fun! What flavor was that cake? popcorn::

I know I already told you, but once more HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! :love: I love all of your wedding pics and your anniversary pics. The picture of your daughter by the water is adorable! Congratulations!

Happy Anniversary! You still look so beautiful, and you guys make an gorgeous couple.

I can barely believe that you've been married 10 years because you look only a few years older than me! :goodvibes

Congratulations and I wish you guys many more years of happily ever after! :cloud9:

Cori I don't think I've ever seen some of those pics from your wedding! I havn't been on here in ages either, but when I saw some of your close up wedding pics I realized that after 10 years you have hardley changed a bit!

WOW! Your wedding was STUNNING and your anniversary celebration looked so much fun!! You guys are such a gorgeous couple!!! So cute!

Your daughter is totally adorable. Congrats to you guys and many more Anniversaries!! :hug:

What kind of flowers were in your bouquet? I want one just like that! :goodvibes

Congratulations on 10 years!! Your wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous and you are even more beautiful today than the day you married. It looks like you had a wonderful time at your anniversary celebration, and your daughter is stunning! It is wonderful that after all these years the place you want to celebrate is WDW! :goodvibes Best wishes for many, many more years of happiness!

Congrats on your 10th Anniversary ! Nice to see your adorable daugther as well !

Best Wishes ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter