$

thanks maggie!!!!
haha...i dont recall, but it probably was....the photographer tried to get just the Love you!!....:goodvibes

He did a good job! At first glance I thought you all had hired the guy to do that in the sky-- and then i remembered the "Jesus loves you" airplane guy. That made a great photo!

Cori,

Your pictures are really good! OMG:woohoo: I think DH and I are going to do the GF shoot when we go down for our PS (Actual 20th Anniversary) in May.

WOW! You and DH look truly happy! 10 years of marriage has been good for you both!:goodvibes And, Isa is just a beautiful princess!princess:

aww Cori I remembered all your wedding photos.. I love them they are so beautiful. and the ones with Isa are AMAZING. I hope you framed them:goodvibes

Cori - you two look great with your vintage bride and groom ears LOL! I can't wait to see the all white rhinestone ears with tiara and veil, you're going to start a trend ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter