17 nights at Royal Pacific and still didn`t want to leave

Lol.........it was a good night.......every time I use that word now I think of you.........:rotfl:

Thanks mac :goodvibes..........lol.......yes a long commercial break......good description.........

I'll be sure to have fun in Scotland...........will continue when I get back :wave2:

i remember reading how you "enjoyed" the commercials on the tv at rph.....

I am finally caught up I your trip report!! What a wonderful time y'all had!! I can't wait until we go!!

I also love reading your report with an accent in my mind.. Especially some of the great words you use! I feel like I want to call my umbrella a brolly, a bandaid a plaster, and definitely use the adjective "lush" as much as possible! Love it! :)

i remember reading how you "enjoyed" the commercials on the tv at rph.....

It's quite sad really how much we laugh at them:confused3

Hope you have a great trip Carole:goodvibes

We will be patiently waiting for your return:coffee:

I'm back now.......thanks Vicki had a fantastic visit :goodvibes

I am finally caught up I your trip report!! What a wonderful time y'all had!! I can't wait until we go!!

I also love reading your report with an accent in my mind.. Especially some of the great words you use! I feel like I want to call my umbrella a brolly, a bandaid a plaster, and definitely use the adjective "lush" as much as possible! Love it! :)

I do have a very strong Scottish accent at times........lol.....I had to say the word burger about 5 times once to macraven.......with my accent it was so hard to understand......we got there eventually though :rotfl:.......I love the "Lush" word.......use it all the time
Glad you are enjoying the report :goodvibes

I was like a backpack on poor Todd

:rotfl:

It was funny!! According to Tom and Kyle........Todd........not so much :lmao:

Will try and catch up on this later in the week.........thank you for all the lovely comments :goodvibes

SATURDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER

We all had a restless night last night.....not quite sure why but just restless. At one point we all thought about getting up and going to Wal-Mart for a wander around.......decided against it though. Eventually we all drifted off and awoke surprisingly early, we thought we would sleep late and have a lazy day. We put the tv on to the channel we had watched the free practice on yesterday for the Grand Prix, today was qualifying.......very important to us to see.......but they weren`t showing it :sad: so we got up, showered changed and headed for breakfast instead. We would find out later who got pole for tomorrows race.

My goodness Club Lounge was busy this morning.....very noisy and full of seemingly abandoned kids! We sat near the kids tv as that was the only space.......we moved as soon as a table further.....much further away became available. One staff member had to speak to a set of parents to ask them to calm their kids down........the parents didn`t see the problem in their 3 young kids running up and down the room waving swords and yelling :confused3 We ate quickly and left quickly this morning.

We headed straight to WalMart for a few bits, I volunteered to drive....it`s only close by but I love driving. It`s amazing how sometimes you feel guilty even if you haven`t done anything.............as soon as I pulled out of RP and turned left to head to Turkey Lake Road had a State Troopers car behind me.......and it followed me all the way.......move for move.........Tom said slow down and he`ll pass you.....but he didn`t........I honestly don`t know why but I was so nervous of making a mistake.......at home I wouldn`t bat an eyelid......but I am so conscious here of different laws and things........by the time we reached WalMart I was sweating.....lol.........he pulled in beside me and I was convinced he was going to come over to the car and tell me I had broken a gajillion laws........Tom said he swore I was ready to put my hands out to be handcuffed and dragged to jail :blush: However he just sat in the car and drank some water!!! By this time I was starting to see the funny side of my panic.......told Tom he could drive to Millenia Mall.

We wandered into WalMart and spoke to our friend Rosalyn again, got some bits and bobs and I saw a purple mouse for my laptop.......I still like a mouse!! Now, Tom never refuses me anything and I had been looking for a purple one for a while but he seemed quite reticent for me to get one.......it was only $40 so I wondered why. Anyway he said just get it if you want it....so I did.......we had a look at the laptops again when we were there as Tom still fancied getting himself a new one, then headed out to Mall at Millenia. Tom said I had to drive........no officers in sight so we drove off. It only takes 10 minutes or so to get to the Mall, we decided to valet park as it was another scorching hot day. I love this Mall.

Even on a Saturday this Mall is never overly busy.....in fact it was quite empty when we went in. This is one of things we love about this place, unlike the Florida Mall you never feel crowded.

This is Kyle saying he wanted Linda chocolate fudge cake from The Cheesecake Factory for lunch.......no sandwich first......just cake.........well he had cereal for breakfast so I suppose one would counteract the other. He is such a healthy eater at home anyway I really don`t mind him eating so much chocolate on our trip

So Kyle went in and got his favourite dessert ever and we headed up to the food court where we had decided to have a burger from Johnnie Rockets today. We hadn`t eaten here in a few visits and just fancied it today. We both had Houston Burgers.....no cheese....with extra onion....I had a strawberry milk shake and Tom had vanilla......now that was nice! I didn`t take pictures today, it didn`t look very appetising but tasted nice.......but not as good as previous visits, so will give it a miss next year....there are so many other good places to eat there.

But we wandered around the mall for a while going into some of my favourite shops. I have so many gadgets and things from Williams and Sonoma

Bought some costume jewellery from Macy`s and then Tom wanted to go into the Apple shop again. I was getting bored now looking at computery things, but went in and let them look while for a while, we didn`t spend long as we all suddenly felt quite tired.....so headed out to valet and got our car and went back to hotel........we all fell asleep for an hour or so......I think our lack of sleep the night before and it was sooooo hot today all conspired to make us so sleepy. We were meeting Todd again at 3.30 at Louie`s so set an alarm just in case.....would hate to sleep in :rotfl:

We met Todd and went inside, but we weren`t hungry yet......those burgers and shakes were very filling........I think Kyle had a pizza slice and so did Todd. We sat again for a while and chatted before going over to the holding area.......we sat on the steps today.....it was comfier........just a little. We got released earlier tonight.....we wondered why everyone was suddenly moving towards the exit then someone said they were releasing us. It was fun again tonight, some long queues though but some of the houses were worth it. I never expected to like CitW as I thought the film was utter tosh but it was one of our favourites and seeing Jack was amazing......they need to bring him back for next year!!!! We liked Evil Dead.....I think.........but the whole theme didn`t thrill any of us.......and what the heck wa the horrible smell in the street near Finnegans....it was rank!!! So we tried to avoid walking through that.

We had only to see Afterlife at this point.....but we saw the wait was whatever it was.....I can`t remember.......and decided not to bother.......we had waited enough tonight so we headed around to Ben and Jerry`s for ice cream again then began wandering out of the park. I think this was the only HHN pic I took tonight.

We said our goodbyes and got the boat back to the hotel, we couldn`t decide whether to have a quick dip in the pool or some sushi........no-one could really be bothered to go up and get changed so we sat in the lounge and had some sushi.......those chairs are just so comfy.....I think we could have crashed out there and then.

We ordered Snow crab Rangoon and Volcano roll between us again......it was lovely.....wow that wasabi is hot!!!!

We sat and chatted to the staff and passed the time till it was a decent time to go to bed and reminisced about another lovely day. It had been the hottest day so far for us.......it was perfect.....we were having so much fun we didn`t want to waste a second sleeping, but sleep we did, we were all in bed out for the count by 11.45pm.

We met Todd and went inside, but we weren`t hungry yet......those burgers and shakes were very filling........I think Kyle had a pizza slice and so did Todd. We sat again for a while and chatted before going over to the holding area.......we sat on the steps today.....it was comfier........just a little. We got released earlier tonight.....we wondered why everyone was suddenly moving towards the exit then someone said they were releasing us. It was fun again tonight, some long queues though but some of the houses were worth it. I never expected to like CitW as I thought the film was utter tosh but it was one of our favourites and seeing Jack was amazing......they need to bring him back for next year!!!! We liked Evil Dead.....I think.........but the whole theme didn't thrill any of us.......and what the heck wa the horrible smell in the street near Finnegans....it was rank!!! So we tried to avoid walking through that.

We had only to see Afterlife at this point.....but we saw the wait was whatever it was.....I can`t remember.......and decided not to bother.......we had waited enough tonight so we headed around to Ben and Jerry`s for ice cream again then began wandering out of the park. I think this was the only HHN pic I took tonight.
That was a fun but sad night as we wouldn't see each other again during your visit. I think the wait was 50 minutes or so...too long really. The ice cream was great...I didn't get it all over the place this time. :rolleyes1

me too......:wave2:

not for the sushi but for the reading of this thread.

:wave2:......I think that`s the last sushi picture I have.....I think :rolleyes1

That was a fun but sad night as we wouldn't see each other again during your visit. I think the wait was 50 minutes or so...too long really. The ice cream was great...I didn't get it all over the place this time. :rolleyes1

Oh I know.........we just didn`t know it then though..........:sad1:

lol........I forgot about your ice cream mess.......I`ll bring wipes next year......just in case :p

SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER

We all awoke really early this morning with a bounce......it was Singapore Grand Prix day and it was definitely being shown on one of the channels we had. It was starting at 8am Orlando time, so we all got ready early and Tom and Kyle went up to the lounge to bring us some breakfast stuff back to the room to eat. He managed quite a little haul and even got me some healthy fruit to go with my sugary delicious donut...well you have to have a balance!! So we settled down and watched the GP.......I`m glad we saw it as our guy won but oh my goodness the ad breaks were so annoying. We watch them at home ad free through the race so this was hard to get used to.......but it was only for one race and we were glad it was on in the first place.

They took the plates and stuff back up to the lounge.....I hate seeing plates all over the place and while they did that I had planned to iron a few things and wait on my friend calling me again. It was so good there were not much time difference between us when I am there. But after 45 minutes I knew she wasn`t going to call......she had been poorly so I could forgive her for that :wave2: So Tom said why don`t we just head out and we would catch her later.....so that`s what we did and headed to Wal-Mart as we were out of supplies for the room and then we thought about going to Clearwater........well I thought we were.

On the way we snapped some pics of what is going to be Cabana Bay.......it`s so big!!!! I don`t think we would stay there anyway but it`s huge. We always use Turkey Lake Road when we head over to either LBV or Wal-Mart and it`s so quiet....but when this place opens our quiet little road will be no more.

So we headed into Wal-Mart and they sneaked.......yes sneaked off with something in a bag..........I was very curious now what they were up to....but I wandered off and got what bits we needed and a few we didn`t......lol........I hate shopping in the Uk but love it here.......so after 10 minutes searching for them I found them talking to our friend Rosalyn who works there.........first thing I noticed was they had no little bag with them.......hmmmmm. Anyway we chatted briefly then let the poor woman go back to work.

I then said I would drive to Clearwater..........Kyle said he didn`t feel like going and Tom said the same.........so I grumbled for a bit and asked what we were going to do as we had no plans to go to the park till later, but to be honest we thought we might have a day off the parks anyway......Tom said why don`t we got for lunch to Millenia Mall........Kyles face lit up like a Christmas tree.........I knew what he was thinking......Linda`s fudge cake again for him.........so we headed off again.......to the Mall. We valet parked again as it`s so handy and went in.....Kyle went into CF to order his and we went upstairs to the food court. I did wonder about having a meal in there but the portions are so huge and we prefer to eat a bigger meal at night......I had the lunchtime portion of Chinese chicken salad one visit.........it could have fed us for a week!!! But we decided to have lunch from the little Chinese place upstairs

I don`t honestly know how he eats this!! We had noodles with General Tso chicken and honey shrimp....they were delicious but I forgot to take pictures of them. All washed down with a large orange Fanta....which I always have to ask for twice as I pronounce it with a strong sounding "T".....to which they eventually say "oh you want fannah"........lol

Anyway now that we`re all fed and watered Tom says he wants to go to the Apple shop..........I think......oh not again.......but we go and when we get inside I say I may just head to Macy`s instead..........Tom says no you won`t...........we`re here to get your birthday present :yay: Now, all the time he said he was looking for him......he was really trying to see what was the best one for me. I felt quite annoyed at myself for being annoyed at the amount of time he wanted to look at them now. I gave him a massive hug and felt the tears prickling in my eyes......but that is not unusual for me......I can cry at the opening of an envelope.........but I had already gotten enough and just wasn`t expecting it. Tom said he is going to have my laptop and I was to choose whatever I wanted..........I looked to Kyle and asked him what he thought as I really had no idea what was the best one to get........so after a while and with some help from a staff member we left with a brand new iPad...........I was verrry happy. I kept saying thank you as I really was so surprised........So I asked what was he up to in Wal-Mart with the disappearing bag.......he laughed and said as I was getting an ipad I wouldn`t be needing a mouse.......and he wasn`t going to have a purple one....so he was returning it but knew I would wonder why he was taking back my lovely new purple mouse if I saw him.......so he was trying to be sneaky...lol......bless him he really is the best!!!

We left the mall as "we" all wanted it set up and sorted so went back to the hotel and to the room. The sky was looking quite ominous now so we thought we may not get to the parks tonight. So we got into the room and I went up the lounge for 2 coffees and just as I came back in the phone rang........it was my friend....yay.....she thought she might as well try and see if I was in or she would have left a message.........anyway.........we chatted for hours....lol......Tom and Kyle went down for a couple of games of pool as they knew I would be ages on the phone. While I was chatting the sky was getting darker and darker and eventually they appeared........I chatted a bit more and eventually came off.....somewhat reluctantly though........they had set up the ipad and were showing me how it worked........I`m not very technical!!

We decided to head up to the lounge and sit for a while, maybe have a glass of wine........we just got in there and the heavens opened.....real torrential downpour......we couldn`t see anything out of the windows. We were planning to eat in Citywalk tonight, maybe HRC.....another place that is not my favorite but wanted to try again. We sat down and had some wine and played with my new toy. It wasn`t overly busy tonight again, very pleasant to sit in. After a bit Kyle said he was quite hungry, thankfully the hot meal tonight was chicken mac and cheese.....it did look nice....so he had a plate of that rather than wait till later.....he could just have dessert in HRC if he felt like it.

Food did look lovely tonight.....chicken mac and cheese which I tasted a bit of Kyle`s and it was lovely.......Blue Cheese salad, biscuits and cheese, vegetable crudites and dips and chips

We had a few bits of veg and salad just to pass the time....with another very large white wine..........it was still raining at this point and Stephen in the lounge said we should just settle in there for the night.....it was tempting at this point........but eventually it eased off and we headed out to see what it was like. It was stopped altogether by the time we wandered out so we walked towards Citywalk and HRC.

I had forgotten how loud it was in here!!! Anyway we went in and managed to avoid the offending photographer from our previous visit.........this guy wouldn`t take no for an answer.........the girl on the desk was somewhat brisque...........putting it politely, anyway got a table straight away......asked if we could be moved but they said no.......oh well we would make the most of it. It is a nice place but there`s something about it I just don`t like. We had a nice girl look after us but got our drinks wrong......Kyle asked for a V daiquiri I asked for coke and Tom a bud........she brought coffee....... water and the wrong beer.........anyway....she changed it immediately........not a problem really.......then we ordered our food. Kyle had just eaten so he asked for chocolate ice cream with sauce.......Tom ordered Bacon Cheeseburger and I ordered Carolina pulled pork with coleslaw

Don`t know what happened to the pic of the other burger, but it was just ok.........not a great meal and I forgot to use the voucher that concierge had given me for money off. I don`t think I will go back to HRC.......there`s just too many other better places to eat.......but I would never tell anyone not to go as plenty of people love it and have lovely meals........it`s just not for us.

So we headed back over and planned to play some minigolf, but it was really busy. We could come back another time so we headed back to hotel after wandering a bit in Citywalk. We love CW at night....it always has such a good fun atmosphere but we were starting to feel a bit tired now. I said we must sound as if we`re 180.......don`t think we saw after midnight more than twice the whole trip!!

So we had a lovely slow walk home and we did stop into Orchids Lounge and had a V strawberry daiquiri same as Kyle and Tom had a Kona beer. Saw someone order sushi and I so wished we ha done that tonight instead of Hard Rock. We didn`t stay long and soon headed up to our room where we played with ipad for a bit and watched Lethal weapon on the tv...........Tom woke around 3 am to discover we had fallen asleep with the tv on.........haven`t done that for years. We must have been tired.
Tomorrow was going to be IOA....we had missed the parks today, but we really had another lovely, lovely day.

Wow Carole...your Tom is something special. What a great surprise.

I'm with you on Hard Rock. We dined there a few times and it was just ok.

We will definitely have to try the sushi at the lounge when we go next time...it looks yummy.

Thanks for the update.

Tom sounds like a keeper.

Geez Tom...way to mess it up for the rest of us! ;)

I think we're gonna get my bride an IPad Mini for Christmas, ( well, the "kids" will get her an IPad Mini). Not sure if I really want her having access to the "MDE" fiasco, I can screw that up quite fine all by myself! ;)

Loving the report Mrs. C. ...(ain't that mall a blast!?)

It's fun to hear what you guys did after we parted ways. Really enjoying this part of the TR. :yay:

Wow Carole...your Tom is something special. What a great surprise.

I'm with you on Hard Rock. We dined there a few times and it was just ok.

We will definitely have to try the sushi at the lounge when we go next time...it looks yummy.

Thanks for the update.

It was such a surprise.......I truly thought the ring from Tiffany was my main present........he is full of surprises though.........

We should have dinner in the sushi lounge next September........we are still there when you are aren't we???

Next update "soon" :thumbsup2

Tom sounds like a keeper.

Oh he's a keeper all right......he's the best :cloud9:

Geez Tom...way to mess it up for the rest of us! ;)

I think we're gonna get my bride an IPad Mini for Christmas, ( well, the "kids" will get her an IPad Mini). Not sure if I really want her having access to the "MDE" fiasco, I can screw that up quite fine all by myself! ;)

Loving the report Mrs. C. ...(ain't that mall a blast!?)

Thanks......glad you're enjoying the trippie.........and I'm sure you'll be very popular with mrs buckeev with that gift :thumbsup2

Yep......we love the Mall at Millenia............we never get fed up visiting it......we do try the Florida Mall, but it's just not the same...........

It's fun to hear what you guys did after we parted ways. Really enjoying this part of the TR. :yay:

Thanks Todd........nice to know you're enjoying reading along :goodvibes

MONDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER

Apart from waking up with the tv being put off we all slept like logs again and slept till around 9am. One of the major joys of Universal is never having to clock watch or have to be somewhere at a set time......that is not a vacation for us.

So after showering we set of upstairs for breakfast, Stephen in the lounge informed us it was going to rain later today and quite heavy so we ate quickly and headed to IOA after our usual dousing of sun cream. We walked again this morning......I don`t think I ever tire of this walk, it is so beautiful and really doesn`t take long at all. The sun at this point couldn`t make up it`s mind if it was coming out or not, but when it did....boy was it hot!!

Got to IOA a bit later than usual this morning. It was busier than before but not busy. Hulk had a 25 min wait, Doom and Spiderman were both 40 minutes surprisingly. We did them all several times as EP queue was non existent especially on Doom. I wish we could have just sat on the seat and not got off as we did this about 10 times....not our record.....but we got fed up going around and then decided to go to JP.

On the way round we stopped off at Me Ship, The Olive. We only found out about this a few years ago (Thanks Todd)....we have some fun shooting the water jets up top at unsuspecting people on the barges

We spend a bit of time up here but there are some littler kids who want to have a go......so I drag those 2 away and head to Popeye where we spend a small fortune on the showers that soak people on this ride......the showers are much better than the jets on this one.........we howl with laughter as people just don`t expect it........bit sad I know. But around $25 lighter we head round the park

By this time the sun had come out and it was boiling hot......this was one of the few days we felt it a bit humid thankfully. Humidity really knocked us for 6 our first September visit a few years back, but not this year......it was pure heat. When we got to JP the wait time showed 5 minutes........as we approached to get our EP scanned it jumped to 45 minutes!!! Wow.......quick jump........we did walk past an awful long queue and got to the front where we were the only ones in the EP queue...but we looked behind us and there were more people......don`t know where they all came from all of a sudden. Anyway, we got on and loved it as usual.......came off bone dry...not even a drop.....went back around and Kyle came on with us........we did walk past a lot of the same people and we did hear people comment about us just having been on. Doesn`t bother me a bit hearing people grumble about that.

But we got on the boat and this time we got drenched..........lol.......Kyle believes its him.....we almost always come off dry when he`s not on. He didn`t want to go on again, and as we all felt a bit hungry decided to eat early at Thunder Falls Terrace..........we really like it in here.....food is good and it`s never usually busy.......but my goodness it`s cold in there when your clothes are wet!!

We ordered 2 meals between the 3 of us as portions are very good in here......we had the Chicken wrap and the Ribs/chicken platter....it was delicious. That wrap is the freshest tasting wrap I have ever eaten, even Kyle enjoyed the other half. And the ribs and chicken never let us down

Not quite sure what I was looking at there..........but we all felt quite filled up even though we couldn`t quite finish what we had ordered. I`m glad we hadn`t ordered 3 meals, it was more than enough to share.

We then headed around to HP area. It`s funny, we never ever get bored going around the parks......the amount of people that ask if we ever get bored and don`t quite believe us when we say no. Maybe it`s because we don`t spend every minute there , with 17 days we can spend a few hours then leave as we`ll be back the next day.....I don`t know....it suits us.

The bridge was mobbed with people taking pictures so we didn`t hang around especially as it was starting to dull down by now.......that lovely cooling breeze had appeared and that usually means the rain is close. We didn`t bother with FJ, just went on DD twice then I had wanted to try Pumpkin Fizz.....another thing I only heard about last year. We do like the frozen butterbeer better than the regular but it is very sweet and thought this might be less sweet.

It was, but still very sweet. I went into the Hog`s Head to get it on my own, boys were in the bathroom and I said to the girl I had never tried it....so she gave me a little sample........that was nice of her.....I did like it and was glad I got one but not sure I would get another one. Gave her an extra tip, she was so nice. I have to say at this point I have never understood the bad reports that Universal staff get. We have never had a bad experience in all our trips and find the TM to be fantastic. Anyway, they didn`t really like it. Kyle doesn`t like fizzy drinks anyway but Tom made a face like he head just drank a polyjuice spell!!! Maybe not then.

It had just started to rain by now so we headed out of the park and walked back to the hotel. Wasn`t too bad a walk but by the time we got to the hotel it was really coming down. We went up to our room and by this time it was monsoon like......couldn`t see the park rides at all. So Kyle wanted to spend some time on the iPad.....Tom had the tv on......so I fell asleep. It was lovely being in the room all cosy while it was torrential outside.

I slept for an hour or so, woke up and it was still raining. We decided to eat in the hotel tonight as the rain obviously wasn`t going off anytime soon. We all got showered and decided to go and sit in the lounge for a while and decide where we wanted to eat.

It was really quiet as they were not serving anything yet so it was nice to sit and relax and chat with some of the staff members who we had gotten so friendly with by now. I said I quite fancied going back to Tchoup Chop.......but we had a not very good experience there a few years back and those 2 didn`t want to go back. The food was very under seasoned for us...if they say something will be spicy......I expect it to be spicy.......we had a drip coming from the roof onto our food, they moved us but weren`t going to change the food till we asked them too.....then we had another drip.....the manager explained it was normal for August? So all in all we didn`t enjoy it, but I wanted to try again. So I persuaded them it would be ok this time.....what could go wrong twice. Famous last words.

We had a look at the menu for there that was in the lounge, and there was a few things we would have chosen, even Kyle so Melissa said she would book it for us......we thanked her and she booked it for 8pm. So as it was still raining we sat in the lounge and waited to go down for dinner. We were hungry by then. We passed the time chatting with each other and the staff members who were just the nicest people.

So went down and it was 7.50 when we went in. They said they were running more or less to time so would we care to sit at the bar while we waited, so we did. We ordered a white wine each and Kyle had water and we sat. I commented I wish I had one of those bars in my house

So after a while we wondered what the delay was.....we were really hungry by now........the lovely girl behind the bar asked if we would like to see a menu while we waited and she would find out how long we were going to wait....it was now 8.40pm. Well, we looked at the menu and it was totally different to the one we had seen upstairs. There wasn`t as many courses and nothing that any of us fancied eating. So we asked the girl if this was the only menu, she said yes it was. We explained we had seen a totally different menu upstairs and as we had not waited nearly 45 minutes could we just pay for our drinks and we would eat somewhere else. We were very nice about it as it was not her fault we were still waiting....anyway she very kindly said there would be no charge for the drinks and apologised for the wait we had. We said no problem and still gave her a tip as she had been so lovely. The man on the desk looked at us when we left but didn`t ask why....we should have maybe told him.....but at this point we were so hungry we just wanted some food.......so headed to Jakes Bar.

I was so glad we did as we had a gorgeous meal here. It was quite busy but we got a table within 5 minutes.....we had "Wheels" serve us again, really cool guy who is a lot of fun. We asked about 2 of our favourite guys who worked there...Oscar and Lucky......they had both just left and we were sorry we had missed them as they were guys who had been there for quite a while. Anyway we ordered Kyle a cheese pizza and we shared the meat pizza and some wings. We forgot how big the pizzas are in here. We had asked for chicken on ours instead of the sausage and jalapenos on it........no problem at all.

It was all delicious. The wings came with a Blue cheese dip......now I hate blue cheese with a passion........but I thought I would try it and surprisingly it was delicious.......wouldn`t order it deliberately or eat it on its own but that one was nice. I was told there that under no circumstances was I to mention ever gong back to Tchoup Chop.........well I suppose after 2 bad experiences I couldn`t blame them. We had a lovely evening in Jake`s.........Bart and Homer came in and we all got our pictures taken with them, but I didn`t upload them to this account.

We decided to have some dessert, Wheels told us they were quite small, so Kyle had Flourless Chocolate cake, Tom and I had Strawberry cheesecake.....they were both delicious and Kyle said it was one of the nicest choc cakes he had ever eaten. Praise indeed.

Now we were full........finally. We sat for a while then went up to our room as it was late at this point......no idea of the real time, but late. So we watched a bit of tv and fell asleep. It was supposed to be raining again tomorrow, so not sure at that point what we would do.

i have to try that strawberry cheesecake on my next visit to Jakes.
it looks lush......(metro 101)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter