1800 Flowers Work At Home Opportunity (Select States)

Well I wanted to get in on this but apparently its closed to newcomers. The link in the first post doesn't lead to the job listing.

So, does anyone know if this is something that will be offered again in the near future?

bump

wonder if opportunities will come again to get in on this!

I got it in my email tonight. I was between the work more hours with a min of 6-10 and the on-call one.

I am leaning toward the on call one, but we will see. I have my welcome to the team meeting with my ssm tonight when I go on my shift so it probably depends on how that goes.

With all the problems people have had with schedules, I'm thinking if I can pick my schedule it might work more in my favor. I have a couple of questions for my ssm and then I'll finish my survey. Almost time for my shift, have a good night all.

Hi all my 800flower buddies out there working hard tonight...=o)

40 minutes to go.... two prank calls tonight and other than that it's been pretty easy, easy calls, easy CSI issues. I'm a happy camper.

I just got done with my welcome to meeting with my ssm so now I am coming into chat and on the phones.

Welcome...=o)

How did the meeting go? Feel free to IM me Darlene7750.

It went good, just covered the whole do you have any questions and this is what is expected of you type stuff. She was very nice, the first time I've had a voice since training. It was nice to have that other than just chat.

I think I'm going with option 3 because I can get more hours and pick and choose my hours so I can make my schedule more me and my kids friendly

Has it been slow tonight? I'm hoping so because I have a test in my Monday class and I need to study some for it.

It was busy, busy, busy then I logged out of Avaya and went back in and it was dead, not one call since.

Has anyone else's schedule been changed this week? Mine is all different now. They finally showed a giveaway I did and a trade. I traded my hour tomorrow because it is DH's birthday. Too bad when they changed the schedule I still working one hour tomorrow, only an hour later than originally scheduled.

Hi guys, just picked up a bunch of hours, and looking forward to the extra money! Darlene..I LOVE your picture..what a nice photo of you guys!!

after reading the above posts I decided to check my schedule and I actually lost a shift. But they got my AWOP corrected YAY :cool1:

I also picked up a bunch of hours, but they didn't give me exactly what I asked for...not sure why scheduling is so difficult for them.

How is everyone picking up hours? Was it from your SSM meeting? I haven't had one yet or even a mention of it, naturally. My 2 weeks off for WDW are approved and they better stay that way.

Hey guys I started a Pre-Trip report about our upcoming vacation if anyone wants to check it out.

Our Pre-Trip Report

Thanks Nicole, I really like this one as well. Hoping to get some more on the trip next week. =o)

My vacation is still not corrected and I think I'm going to burst soon if they don't fix it. This is crazy. They have me working two LONG shifts when I'm gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter