1800 Flowers Work At Home Opportunity (Select States)

I'm still here too. I'm getting about 10-15 hours a week most weeks, the last couple weeks they did cut my hours I was a little bummed, but that's ok. I'm going to enjoy the summer with the kidlets and then try and pick up as many hours as they let me as often as I can to get ready for Christmas!

I was wondering who is still doing the flowers too.Next week's schedule suddenly got cut and changed, which I'm upset about. They seem to offer extra hrs often now too so maybe I can make up the hours.So aroud Turkey Day we shuld expect it to be busier? We just bought a house so I have lots of reasons for extra cash!

I'm still here too. I've been picking up extra hours whenever possible and always seem to be able to get extra hours through giveaways. I only like to work an hour or two at a time, so sometimes it's hard. I'm a little worried about incentive since our 90 days is almost up...hard to meet conversion sometimes.

Working overnight incentive pay seems like it might be out of reach. We get so many pranks and just people with questions who have to call back in the morning, etc. It's fustrating. But most of the time I sit as there are no calls so for $7 an hour just to watch TV I'm ok with that too.

Our computer is in the living room so it's pretty easy, infact, shhhhh but I do my work from the couch...lol.

You can buy a TV tuner for a reasonable price now adays and just watch TV right on your computer. It's pretty easy to use too and most include a DVR feature. So if you get a call you can put the show on hold...=o)

Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc sometimes you can find them pretty cheap after rebate.

I work tonight 11pm-7am and I'm sooooo not looking forward to it as I got no sleep today after my other job. Ugh. How is the call volumn tonight, slow?

HAs anyone had an AWOP problem cleared up by scheduling? I was approved for 2 weeks AWOp starting 8/24. I was scheduled the 24 and 25 so I emailed the approvals to my SSM who forwarded it to scheduling. SHe said they would update it the week before the shift starts.But I wouldn't have to work if it was still there. I checked my schedule today and am only off Aug 26 and 27. Why would they still give me hrs after being emailed the update? I'm going to wait a week and then email her again if they didn't update the schedule. I hate having things up in the air esp when I will be away.

I had the same thing happen. I was approved for 10 days AWOP starting 8/25. Ofcourse they scheduled me to work everyday of that week. I spoke to my SSM and forwarded her the screen shot of the approval email in Pipkins. She said as long as I have that showing I was approved off I don't need to worry about it. So as far as I'm concerned it's their problem....I was approved off and my supervisor was notified. Case closed. They really need to do something about their scheduling department.

2Mickeys my DH said the same thing to me- it is their problem now. Are you going to WDW then too? We will!

So anyone else end up with ZERO incentive this pay check?!?! I'm so upset, how on earth do they figure those who work overnight can make above 25 pph? I'm lucky if I get a call between 12am-6am and this is all I'm scheduled for. I thought it was based on conversion, etc not just PPH. I'm bummed!

2angels.....I totally agree..it is not fair!! They don't even tell you that conversion doesn't even COUNT towards incentive.....can you believe that? I did hear that they are thinking of training the overnight staff to do Kana (email) training. That should help you w/ your pph on the overnights. Good luck!!Who is your ssm? I am so ready to go to WDW and not worry about my pph for a while LOL.:goodvibes

I am so upset, seriously if I would have know that my PPH counted and not my auto-in/conversion/etc I would have been ok with it but jeesh, no way us overnighters can do 25 pph or more. I'm lucky if I average 2 pph...lol.

My SSM is Soraya.

Have fun at WDW, wow, 2 days to go, lucky! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Maybe we'll bump into each other, we'll be there Wednesday.

Hey - Cool! We'll be at AK on Wednesday in the am. We have 8:30 ressies at Donalds:). :goodvibes Your SSM should have sent you all of the info regarding incentive....its your accountability (attendance) and pph that make up your incentive. As much as they push conversion right now it doesn't count towards your incentive. Boy was I fuming when I found that one out LOL. Auto-In is important too though...if you are in ac or aux too long the bridge will call you. I was IM'ing w/ my SSM last night and in ac...the bridge called me twice to find out why I was in ac...and I had just started my shift. Luckily I was IMing w/ my SSM so I was off the hook LOL. I just got my incentive chart for this paycheck. I got 3.00 for last week but only 2.00 for the week prior because my pph wasn't above 45...ARGGHHH!!! I used to do the overnights so I feel your pain...there is not much to do at that time. I think they should have a special % level for overnighters:). :goodvibes

No kidding there is NO WAY we can even get the first incentive level of 25 pph, like I said between 12am-6am I get NO calls, maybe a prank or two but nothing else. It's a bit upsetting.

I did get some conversion pay this past week, but it was based on attendance and my SSM listening to my calls and "grading" me. I am confused by the whole thing as well. I don't understand what they are actually rating you on. ??? They say conversion and PPH, BUT my email said attendance, and quality. (???)

Does anyone still work for this company?? I am looking at working at home for a call center doing sales or customer service. I just started looking into it when I found this post online. Do you like it?? What is it like?? Any info would be great!!

Thanks so much,
Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter