• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Is it weird that I almost can't bring myself to stop planning? Like it's all there, even a little more than there since I haven't decided yet between my BoG lunch or dinner, but even so, I feel a little like an addict. What happens when I am done? Will my head explode??? :earseek:

Ha! On our last trip, I was changing fastpasses on our 2-day drive down to wdw! I remember one night I was having trouble sleeping, so I went into the app and changed our fastpasses a little and then I was able to settle down and go to sleep. Definitely a bit of an addiction going on there. :crazy:

I have a Plan C to to drop if anyone is interested in this:

Sci-Fi
12/7
5:25p
Party of 4

Please send a PM if you're interested. :-)

Ha! On our last trip, I was changing fastpasses on our 2-day drive down to wdw! I remember one night I was having trouble sleeping, so I went into the app and changed our fastpasses a little and then I was able to settle down and go to sleep. Definitely a bit of an addiction going on there. :crazy:
I've done that too!! @Mal6586 dont worry, you certainly are not the only one. I think this is why @Talby has said I'm too open minded! LOL! I've tried to stop looking but some days.... :rolleyes1

Don't give up! I just snagged a 12/10 BoG lunch from the cancellations thread the other day. I believe the pixie dust will come through for you!
the 12:10 one? I was thinking "i wish that was on the 2nd" lol. but I got LTT so it's all good!

Thanks!! Haha--that song will be stuck in my head! :) It's quite ridiculous, really. I mean, it's a 20 minute difference, and I could have FP'd F!. But I know I'm in good company here with wanting things "just right". ;)
So...you're making me doubt my time...we have a. 5:20 at h&v, and a fantasmic fast pass...thought we'd show up closer to 5:00... Think that we will make it?

the 12:10 one? I was thinking "i wish that was on the 2nd" lol. but I got LTT so it's all good!
You betcha! I saw it posted and was like "Hmm.... that would be a nice sit down after we finish the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour shortly after 11am...." I'm still on the fence about it though. It's our last day, so it's hard not to feel like we should do dinner instead. One last hoorah.

Congrats on your 30th! DH and I will be celebrating our 25th. Glad to know I'm not the only ahem "older" person on this thread (not really that old:) I do 95% of our vacation planning, but love it. I haven't felt "planned out" yet as I've had to take so many breaks from planning due to issues with my almost 90 y/o mother. Flew out to California with her on Wednesday, dropped her off with my brother and now I'm in the bay area enjoying my 2 1/2 y/o twin grandsons for a few days:)

@Talby that is so awesome! Congrats!
"Not really that old"......yeah, me neither!

Old is when you stop going to Disney, so clearly, I'm not there yet!

Totally feel you on the addiction! I don't really have anything left to plan, so I'm sitting here at work highlighting stores of interest on a DS map I printed out, along with reviewing maps of the 2 resorts I'm staying at, to familiarize myself with their layout. Oh, and I'm reevaluating my packing list for the 1 millionth time. :rotfl:

Last edited:
Totally feel you on the addiction! I don't really have anything left to plan, so I'm sitting here at work highlighting stores of interest on a DS map I printed out, along with reviewing maps of the 2 resorts I'm staying at, to familiarize myself with their layout. Oh, and I'm reevaluating my packing list for the 1 millionth time. :rotfl:
LOL, I think the more I evaluate my packing list, the more stuff I buy. :faint: I just bought flushable wipes today along with a few other things from walmart :rolleyes1

LOL, I think the more I evaluate my packing list, the more stuff I buy. :faint: I just bought flushable wipes today along with a few other things from walmart :rolleyes1
I seriously had to stop myself from picking up snacky foods for the hotel last night when I was at Sam's. I finally had to give myself a talking to. "Mallory, you are not leaving for another 37 days! You do not need to buy food a month in advance, you weirdo!!!"

Question: What has two thumbs and just booked JBJB dessert party on Dec. 13th?

THIS GUY!!!!

I have been trying to check in between trying to stay busy at work for daaaaays now. Finally got it! Big thanks to @Candycane83 and @Lisa F for the tags and PMs!!!!

@Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL ... hilarious!

They say all good things must come to an end. Well, ladies and gentleman, I am here to officially announce the close of a chapter of my Disney planning. Gone are the days of stalk-stalk-stalking, click-click-clicking, and hope-hope-hoping. Farewell to the missed TP alerts. No more pining over that ONE :badpc: elusive :badpc:ADR that makes the whole day fall into place.

I've been close many times between now and J-U-L-Y! But not with Fantasmic! and not the time I really wanted. I finally got the Hollywood & Vine Dinner *WITH* Fantasmic! that I've been chasing down all this time. Whew!

THE END!! I'M DONE, I'M DONE, I'M DONE!!:yay:

Omg, athe first I thought you were going to say you had to cancel!!!! nnnnoooooo....

CONGRATS on the score!!

I seriously had to stop myself from picking up snacky foods for the hotel last night when I was at Sam's. I finally had to give myself a talking to. "Mallory, you are not leaving for another 37 days! You do not need to buy food a month in advance, you weirdo!!!"

I was just at the grocery and stopped myself from buying a package of instant Starbucks Coffee packs for the trip !

hahahaha! I just bought cookies for my son in that walmart order! :P I stopped there... for now...

hahahaha! I just bought cookies for my son in that walmart order! :P I stopped there... for now...
The biggest temptation was a SUPER CUTE pack of holiday mini-Cokes that was shaped like a bus. It even had a polar bear ornament in it! But let's be real, if I'm drinking a coke on vacation, I want a grownup size!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter