2/13/2005 Wonder

Well, we are heading out in about an hour for our WDW trip prior to the cruise, so I won't get to share the week-long build-up with my fellow cruisers - but I think I will be in a good place, and so I guess it will be OK :dancer:

We'll look forward to meeting everyone at 3pm on Sunday - by scoops right?

As for our docs - for those who don't know, our TA just got them the other day and we are in Canada, so no time to get them to us - she has sent them to AKL so they will be there for us to pick-up, and I can then breathe my last sigh of relief LOL

Take care, and we'll see you there.

Sarah, Stony and Dutch :wave2:

Thanks!

Here we are at the Homewood Suites in BUffalo - nice place for an over-nighter. I am checking out the business centre, need to make sure I can print those SWA boarding passes! lol

Can't wait to see AKL tommorrow - hopefully the trip down will be uneventful.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Superbowl.

TTFN

I checked the weather forecasts and it looks OK for next week. :goodvibes

It should be in the lower to mid 70s next weekend and in the upper 70s Monday and Tuesday. Best of all it is supposed to be sunny! :sunny:

Happy packing all . . . . :crazy:

Rick

I've been reading a live report from the Wonder and they've been experiencing some rough seas. We've been so lucky with the weather on the 1st 2 cruises. We had 1 or 2 days of rough seas last spring, but we didn't get sick. Some others on the cruise had some stomach trouble. Our closet door was sliding back and forth at night. The thread I was reading stated that the writers ice bucket fell & 2 carts in PC crashed. Hmm. I wonder what our trip will be like?

Poconoboatniks

I'm hoping that the seas calm down some. It's always rough crossing the Gulf Stream inbound and outbound from PC. On our last Disney cruise, it was pretty rocky on the way back. DW and I got a bit green around the gills while packing the suitcases. 10 days later, we left out of Miami and it was super calm.

Go figure . . .

Rick

Ok, what are you guys doing for your spouses for Valentine's Day? I'm not sure what to do for the DH. I've got the kids covered, but haven't a clue as to what I should do for DH.

Pocono

What, the cruise wasn't enough of a present . . . :rotfl: :rotfl2: :teeth: :laughing:

We usually do not do anything special for Valentine's Day. :rolleyes: :duck: However, I did order some flowers from Shirley for DW :love: :rose: :flower2: (and some cool gift baskets for both kids :ssst: ).

YMMV,
Rick :bored:

I ordered a basket from Shirley and she will be putting his favorite beer in it. :cool1: as well as some chocolates. :love:

Maybe you could order a massage or make Palo ressies just for the two of you.

Hi all,
I've combed through this thread and come up with a list of everyone. I've included:

• Screen Name
  • Real Names
  • Adults in party
  • Kids in party
  • Kids' ages

I just need a way to send it off. If everyone could PM me with their email addresses, I will send it along. Also, please let me know if there are any corrections.

Rick :badpc:

Great idea and thank you for the leg work!

We are leaving tomorrow afternoon. Putting the finishing touches on the packing now!!

My DW always asks "Are we forgetting anything"....my Response:

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

As for timing...couldn't be better....we leave Wednesday evening. Thursday, it's suppose to snow!

new yawka-have a safe trip!!! :wave:

we are flying out friday evening :cool1: we are staying at the holiday inn select near the airport.

cant wait to see everyone
beth

Thank you for the good wishes, Beth.

We are leaving now for the Airport :teleport: and will be down in Orlando late this evening. :sunny: :cool1:

Everyone have a safe trip from whereever you are traveling. We look forward to meeting you all in a few days.

Louis

I sent out an updated list to everyone who PMed their email address to me. I'll continue to update it throughout the week if anyone has updates. I'll bring along copies to our meet at Scoops.

Rick :badpc:

Are we excited to leave this cold nasty weather for some sunshine??
Can't wait to get out of here!
I can't believe its finally here! :cheer2:

See everyone at Scoops.... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter