2 agents on a TOP SECRET MISSION to celebrate 10 year wedding anniversary in style!

It was then time to use our Fastpass for Kilimanjero Safaris. We boarded the open air vehicle where the driver pretends to be a preservation officer on the hunt for poachers. IT is a fun outdoor ride where you can get some really nice shots of animals in what looks like their "natural habitats".

Hippos chillin' in the water

I got a really nice shot of savannah and the bobab tree (the upside down tree) in the distance

Some elephants

Flamincos

Antelope hiding in the bush

Rinos

Cheethas (the fastest cat in the world)

The lion sitting on his throne

Lionesses keeping watch

Zebras grazing

So of course, while on our ride, the vehicle in front of us breaks down and we are stuck behind him for half an hour while he gets a tow truck to come and drag him out of his predicament. It seems to be the theme of our trip: how many rides are going to brake down while we are on it!:lmao:

Well we finally get back the the loading dock and exit the ride. We decide to do the Pagani Exploration Trail which is right next to the Kilimajero Safari ride.
It is a really nice trail and we got to see some real Gorilla action last time we went there with the kids. However this time, the gorillas were taking naps.

But we did get some really cool shots of the fish.

Creepy, right?

Now that is a lot of fish!

THe vegetation and landscaping on this trail is so breathtaking. IT really feels like we traveled miles and miles away and are trekking through the jungles of a exotic country. So cool!

When finished, I caught a glimpse of the yummy treats they were displaying at Kusafiri Coffee Shop. They looked yummy but I was still too full from our breakfast at Tusker House. Next Time, I guess!

We also were treated to a rare glimpse of a human tree on his stilts camouflaged in a greenery covered costume. I almost did not see him among the lush vegetation.

As we walked towards Asia we were greeted by soothing Hindu music.

It went perfectly with the backdrop resembling an ancient historic site with ancient ruins and colourful flags.

See, I traveled around the World (all in one day!)

Beautiful scenery

We headed to Kali River Rapids to use our second Fastpass of the day. I got soaked last time I rode this so I came equipped with a rain poncho this time. MY husband who refused to wear it was laughing at me the whole time, until the very end when a huge wave of water came crashing down on both of us. Who was laughing now... He was so wet, that his underwear was soaked. :p

A picture of my husband in his wet clothes, hihihi!

Next, lunch and there is only one place for us to go: Flame Tree BBQ. We could smell the sweet smokiness of the place as we approached...yum!
We decided to share our plate since we wanted to keep some room for our reservations at Yak and Yeti that evening at 5:45. We ordered the rib and chicken platter which is plenty for us anyway. But I have to say that it was so finger licking good, that I would have ordered another plate all to myself if I had not held myself back.

Our view while we ate. Not too shabby!

We then decided to go on the Maharaja Trek. We love the treks in this parks because of the sheer beauty of their landscapes and their educational insights.

Check out the cool animals:

We got to see live bats

I love this shot, you can really see the the leathery wings of the bat.

Its skeleton too is pretty cool!

spooky!

LOve the details DIsney incorporates on this trail. With its antique doors and asian elements, it really gives a sense of being in a foreign place. Like walking through the ruins of the Maharaja's temple.

Beautiful Murals

BRoken and weathered looking walls with lush vegetation in the background!

Even the water fountains are incorporated into a gorgeous setting

Beautifully carved stone walls adorn the path.

Unfortunately, we did not get to see any tigers because it was raining slightly and they must have retreated indoors. But we did see some magnificent birds in the aviary.

Since there was a little drizzle of rain, we decided to get ourselves indoors and went to catch the next show of the Lion KIng Musical. We have seen this show multiple time but it a favourite of our family and we never miss it. The music, costumes and performers are really lively and fun. JUst a great show overall.

The acrobat monkeys!

After the show we decided to head to Dinoland to see if we could get onto the DInosaur ride. We did not have a chance to get FAstpasses for this ride but as we had expected the line was over a 45 min wait. So we decided to walk around and explore the shops in that area instead.

Before heading to DInoland

My husband's turn to be silly

Cute sign for the Dino store

We were blown away when we walked in. A giant dinosaur hanging from the ceiling with a train circle the perimeter, cool vintage pieces scattered through the store make this place really special. What a fun store! My kids would have loved it.

Check out this funny t-shirt

We then headed to Asia for our reservations at Yak and Yeti. On the way we took some shots of Mount EVerest. I would not go on that thing no matter how much you paid me. THat ride looks deadly!

Again some nice shots of "Asian" detailing in that area.

As I walked past a thai dancer, she came to get me and was forced to dance with her. I was so mortified but went along with it anyway.

It was finally over, and I quickly ran to Yak and Yeti because we were running late after my little dance number.

We were seated in the main entrance area, were the bar is located. There is a giant Buddah adorning the centre of the room and all the tables are in dark carved mahogany. The place is beautiful but the high ceilings and the low lighting felt off to me. It lacked cosiness and I felt too exposed sitting there.

I ordered a specialty drink:Yak Attack, while my husband ordered a good old fashioned beer. I should have done the same, the YAk attack was overly sweet and chemically fake tasting it was enough for me to yak! Seriously, the drink tastes like they blended peach fuzz candy with more sugar and alcohol. It really was not good.

Yak Attack, with a lot of emphasis on the "yak"

The chef came out to help me choose a safe meal. She offered to make us two new dishes not on the menu which will be introduced shortly. I got teriaki salmon with tropical relish and my husband ordered the seafood curry.
MY salmon was to die for. HIs curry was delicious too but after the first bite he realized that there was mussels in his curry and he is intolerant to mussels (duh...seafood curry, hello!) :rotfl2: So I had to switch plates with him.I was really disappointed but hey, this is the man who brought me to DIsney for our anniversary so I was not going to make him feel bad. I ate the curry which was very flavourful and full of generous pieces of seafood.

Teriaki Salmon

Seafood curry

Next post, we head back to our resort and go to evening EMH at Magic kingdom...

We headed back to the resort to get changed and a shower. The sun had set and we decided to take the ferry boat to Magic Kingdom. The view on the water is quite spectacular. I highly recommend this option for travel in the evening.

View of the Poly from boat

View of MK from boat.

We got to MK just in time to see the Electrical Parade which had just started. We were right at the entrance but found a viewing spot right in front of town hall easily. I actually enjoyed watching it from that location. IT was less crowded and you can see the floats the whole way around the loop. I had brought my camera with my magnetic gorilla pod (tripod) so that I could get some decent night shots. I was able to set it on a trash can during the electric parade.

Peter Pan and Hook's pirate ship

Seven Dwarfs

Pinocchio

Once the parade finished we walked up Main Street and got into position to view the Fireworks. We actually stood right in front of Casey's Corner and it was a pretty ideal view. Plus I attached my camera to a lamppost with the magnetic feet and was able to get some decent shots. The light show on the castle begun and I have to say it blew me away. I almost enjoy that more than the fireworks.

This is my favorite one!

With Walt

Once the fireworks started and I got a few good pics but it was difficult to get the right angle because I had a really tall man who came to stand right in front of me!:worried:

http://s1261.photobucket.com/user/alexsandraG/media/Anniversary Trip/_DSC4756.jpg.html

I notice you are wearing flip flops most of the time to the parks. Are they a certain comfortable brand? I have some Teva's, which are supposed to be really comfortable walking in, but have yet to try them at WDW. I'd really rather wear them instead of tennis shoes.....what's your secret?? :cool1:

I am really enjoying your trip report. Looking forward to more. I do have to say though, that Expedition Everest is our FAVORITE attraction. We ride it as many times as possible :love::love:

I notice you are wearing flip flops most of the time to the parks. Are they a certain comfortable brand? I have some Teva's, which are supposed to be really comfortable walking in, but have yet to try them at WDW. I'd really rather wear them instead of tennis shoes.....what's your secret?? :cool1:

I actually love flip flops because of breathability and the fact that they dry quickly after getting wet (great in Florida showers). I only wear really high quality surf flip flops which have a lot of cushioning, good grip, an arch built in and are fast drying. I usually wear Reef, Girl Slaps which are amazingly comfortable and have a wide foot strap. I also own a pair of Flojos, Fiesta Women which also have cushioning and an arch but have a thin strap. You can buy these on amazon. I wore both these to the parks, alternating sandals to make sure I avoided blisters in the the same spot (I usually do this with any shoe when I travel). You can walk in either of these all day without having any pain. Nevertheless, I recommend you break in any shoe you plan to wear before you bring them to WDW.

I have never worn Teva's but usually they are a good quality sandal?!

For all day walking, I also really love sketchers go walk for a closed shoe!I personally like the mary jane type which also look good with a skirt. I wore these really often in the evening. They are great for warm weather because they breathe and they have amazing cushioning. I bring them with me on my China Trips where I do a lot of walking but prefer a closed shoe.

I am really enjoying your trip report. Looking forward to more. I do have to say though, that Expedition Everest is our FAVORITE attraction. We ride it as many times as possible :love::love:

Thank you. There is more to come, I just have to find time in my busy schedule to post.
I am too chicken for expedition everest but it looks fun! After feeling so queazy on Space Mountain, I thought best to stay away!:rotfl:

Teriaki Salmon

I had this when we were there at Thanksgiving and it was so, so good!!

Great TR!! Our 10 year anniversary is in November and I would love to sneak away like you all did! Our daughters would be so angry as well and I totally understand the judgements. Ugh. People don't get it!

I had this when we were there at Thanksgiving and it was so, so good!!

Great TR!! Our 10 year anniversary is in November and I would love to sneak away like you all did! Our daughters would be so angry as well and I totally understand the judgements. Ugh. People don't get it!

You should totally try and get away like we did. I am not big on lying to my family but I have to say that this trip was well worth the lie! It was one of the best trips we ever took. It did us so much good. We came back rested and refreshed and it brought us closer as a couple. At least it is a little white lie...oh the guilt;)

After the fireworks, we decided to make our way into adventure land where we rode Pirates of the Caribbean. I love this ride and the it is even better with no line ups!

I was a little hungry after my pirate adventure and convinced my husband to share a funnel cake with me. We walked over to Sleepy Hollow where they had some Halloween decorations on display. IT made me think of the Headless Horseman in Sleepy Hollow.

Very yummy funnel cake with cinnamon. I like mine classic with no toppings but icing sugar!It was still hot as it had just come out of the fryer and it was crispy and delicious.

We slowly made our way to Fantasyland taking in all the light up rides along the way. I had no specific plan but when I saw that Enchanted Tales with Belle was 10 min. wait, I convinced John to try it with me. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney movie so I was really excited to see this but with the 60-90 min. waits times usually displayed, it kept me away. With some grumbling from my husband who thought this was going to blow, we walked into the charming little cottage where the little details blew me away. We were a group of 10 people so the experience was really intimate.

They ask you to face the mirror in the room. When we ask to see Belle in the castle, the mirror starts changing and morphing into a door. The special effect is so spectacular I was really blown away!

We are then lead into a room with the Enchanted Wardrobe. The interaction of the Wardrobe with us is very funny. It is so well done that a child could easily believe that she is real. Part in a little play are given out to several people and then we move onto the library where Belle enters. They enact a little play for her and she sits and takes pictures with the children who participated. It is very cute!

After that we walked towards Storybook Circus where the lights, signs and fun Circus theme really come to life in the dark. I love watching the Dumbo ride at night. SO pretty

We were getting a little tired so we made our way back to Main Street. I love Maine Street after dark. IT is so very charming

I wanted one last treat before leaving the park so I went to get myself some ice cream at The Ice Cream Parlour. Well technically it was not ice cream because of my lactose intolerance. IT was Rice Dream with Peanut Butter Sauce. So good! Love that peanut butter sauce!

Dark picture, but you get the idea!

We hopped the monorail back to the hotel and called it a night!

The next morning we woke up to a beautiful sunrise again. I love this room location. I will definitely ask for this spot again in the future. Since we stayed out late yesterday we decided to take today to rest and do a pool day. We stayed in bed for a while just relaxing.

Dosen't look like we are in some tropical place!

We finally got dressed and headed over to Kona Cafe for breakfast. We actually decided to split the Tonga Toast and ordered a side dish or fruit. It was so good!
Sorry forgot to take a pic.

Next we returned to the room got into our bathing suits and headed to the Volcano Pool. There was not too many people and it was really nice to refill on our daily dose of Vitamin D.

So handsome

Behind the waterfall

The water was the perfect temperature and we thoroughly enjoyed swimming and riding on the Volcano slide like two giddy children. :woohoo:
Well if there is any place that it is ok to act like children, it's WDW after all.

We soaked in the sun until around 1PM and decided to go change and head over to MK for lunch. We had a quick bite at Colombia Harbour House where we shared a Lighthouse sandwich. It has to be one of our favorite sandwiches: addictive brocoli slaw and hummus on multi-grain. Healthy and yummy, how can we go wrong. We didn't want to fill up on food knowing we had Victoria and Albert's 7 course meal later that evening. We then walked around the park and did some window shopping. We didn't have time for any rides since we had to head back to our hotel to get ready.

I had taken a hairdresser reservation a few months ahead at the Ivy Trellis Salon in the Grand Floridian at 3:30PM. Since this was our special anniversary dinner, I decided to go all fancy and get an up do. I have to tell you that I felt a little silly since it was so out of my character to get so done up for a dinner and was thinking of cancelling the appointment but my husband insisted I go. They had told me it would take 2 hours to get my hair done so I had told my husband to meet me there at 5:30PM.

As I was preparing my outfit laying the items on the bed, I realized that I had forgot my shawl back home and had nothing to cover my bare shoulders during the evening.:sad: So I ran downstairs to the gift shop in the lobby and found a beautiful white shawl with a very discrete "Mickey" pattern embroidered into the garment. Thank goodness, crisis averted! I ran back up to the room to shower and got changed into my silk electric blue dress I brought for the occasion. My husband stayed at the hotel to slowly get ready while I headed to the monorail in my heals and fancy dress. I was kind of shy to take the monorail dressed like this, but I did not have time to come back after my hairdresser appointment so I had to put up with the other passengers staring at me. I must of been red as a beet, I was so embarrassed.

Anyway, I finally got the Grand Floridian and found the place. The hairdressers working were both really nice and I was so impressed what a good job she did on my hair. I have crazy thick hair and you have to know what you are doing to keep it all up on my head. Anyway, I loved the hairdo! It was nice than at my own wedding.

MY husband met me in the lobby and We went out on the side balcony to finish getting ready. I still had my makeup to put on and since there was no one there, I quickly did it there. My husband took pics of me doing so. You can see my hairdo really well.

I then set up my tripod and we took a few shots of both of us.

We went back in and took some shots of ourselves in the Grand Floridian

It was 15 to 6PM and we headed to victoria and Albert's for our dinner reservation. I was a little apprehensive that it was going to be a little too snobby/fancy and that we were going to feel a little out of place but it was not so. Everyone was very warm and friendly and our Maitre D was just great. He took the time to explain all the menu and the wine list. My husband took the wine tasting with the meal but since I am not a big drinker, I chose to order a glass of wine. The Maitre D helped me choose one which was exceptionally good.

Our menu was specially designed for us and we were informed that we could bring it home after dinner as a souvenir. I don't have them in front of us so I cannot remember each of the dishes I took pictures of but I will post them the same.

Our appetizers

The pastry chef prepared us three kinds of breads to eat with different with different flavoured butters. Since I am lactose intolerant, the chef gave me different olive oils from different regions to dip into wit the breads. It was so delicious, it was one my favorite part of the meal.

Me with a mouthful of bread!

Scallop

Pork three ways (delicious)

Poussin

Beef

Duck

My sorbet

My husband's white chocolate ice cream

Some cool self brewing coffee making system brought to our table

John's chocolate dessert (he said it was so heavenly!)

They made me a special dessert because my lactose intolerance:
Berry crumble

The food was excellent and it was a really special experience. Everything was so refined and delicate; the Chef really had it down. I love my dining experience but I ate so much that after dinner I thought I was going to burst open. I had never eaten that much food in one sitting. So we decided to walk back to our resort to help digest. The view along the water was really romantic so we decided to take some pics on the beach with the Poly in the background.

When we got to our room we just caught the beginning of the water pageant.
It was a great view from our room.

Such fun way to end the evening. I really enjoyed dressing up and spoiling ourselves with such a fancy meal at V&A. The day was just perfect. The only downside was that I started having tummy problems with all the rich food I had just consumed so I had to nurse it with a hot water bottle and some Zantac. So much for romance! Oh well, we have tomorrow for that;)

Ok sorry, I haven't had time to finish my trip report so I will try to complete it in the next few days. I know I am a year late but better late than never, right?

The next day was our last day at The Polynesian. We went for breakfast one last time at Kona Cafe. We took a few pics of the resort with the sunrise. Then we went back to the room to pack and checked out. The concierge was going to hold our luggage while we went to the parks.

Ok enough of that!

After breakfast we headed to HS and walked around the shops. Then we headed to HTT which we had FP for. I love the walk through this ride, so many details and so well designed it really feels like you are in some haunted hotel.

too spooky!

Ok when it comes to thrilling ride you already figured out I am quite the sissy, well this was the topper! I screamed my guts out on this ride. My husband laughed so hard. He said I was even louder than two kids sitting on the right of us.

We are in the front row, left hand side. Yup, the girl with her eyes closed that looks like she is having a heart attack is me!

Let me out of here!

Wish this was my ride!

I always wanted to see what the Beach Club and the Boardwalk looked like so we decided to take the boat over. It was a nice sunny day and the boat ride was quite relaxing (especially after my scare on TOT.

We passed the Swan, I still can't get over how ugly the colours of this building are. Did they base themselves on the colour scheme of a hospital room!

Love the New England feel to it!

Finally we arrive and we take some pics around the resort.

We really got to stay here one day

We decided to try Beaches and Cream for lunch. I heard their burgers are supposed to be amazing. We walk in to the cutest little dinner with a juke box, and tiled walls with playful colours. Just love this place. Brings the kid-in-me right out!

I ordered a buyer with fries and my husband orders one of the sandwiches. Well I can confirm that their burgers are indeed fabulous!

Now comes time for dessert. I tell the manager I wish I could have the NO way Jose Sunday but am lactose intolerance so he tells me he can make me a special sunday with Rice Dream, peanut butter sauce and chocolate sauce (all dairy free) I am in heaven! I decide to share with my husband who doesn't really want dessert. How nice of me:rotfl2:!

This is a portion for an giant by the way so sharing is a good idea.

Loved my meal here! So going back when I have the chance.

Next we walk over to the Boardwalk. I have to say there is not much to do there during the day. I think it must be nicer in the evening. Anyway, it was still nice to see but it was a little disappointing. I guess I expected more.

We went in the Boardwalk bakery because that is what the sign told us to do.
Again a little disappointed. I thought I would be blown away with choices but found it a little limited.

So we decide to head back to Hollywood Studios. We go to the Muppets 3D show. I have always been a fan of the Muppets so I really like this show. Reminds me of my childhood watching the Muppets on TV.

Love the posters as you walk in

Then we ride a few more rides like Star Tours and The Great Movie ride and it is time we catch a bus to head back to our hotel. We checked out that morning but they were still holding our luggage for us. I had left some clothes to change into for our dinner at California Grill. We just changed in the bathroom and headed over using the monorail.

We arrived a little early so I could walk around and check out the resort. Here are some pics.

I find the Resort a little stale for my taste but I can see how others might like it. It just seems there is a lot of concrete everywhere you look. I did however find the California Grill quite beautiful. I was impressed as soon as I walked in.

The new lighting and carpeting is very pretty and the view was spectacular.

Love the "Bahaus" type menus.

My handsome husband!

I ordered a really delicious special martini.

John had the Samon and I decided to have sushi as my main. It was all very good.

Yum!

Cool wall on the way to the washrooms

I wanted to order dessert but the chef said he had nothing to offer me that had no dairy. Really, not one thing without dairy! Anyway, I had no choice but to forgo on the dessert. The Chef was not that accommodating with my allergies and intolerance to lactose. He seemed annoyed that he even had to come out to talk to me but despite that we had a nice time anyway. The view alone is worth the visit.

We headed back to the Poly to pick up our bags. We were taking a taxi to Universal Studio's Royal Pacific Hotel. I was kind of sad to leave the Polynesian because I so loved my stay there but was excited to visit Universal Studios, especially the new Harry Potter Land and the new Simpson's Land.

My last picture at the Poly. :(

The taxi ride only took about 25 min. We walked in and were so pleasantly surprised with the hotel. The grounds are stunning. Almost nicer than the Polynesian. Loved the lobby.

Beautiful outdoor courtyard overlooking the lobby.

We headed to our room which felt a little small and dark but was comfortable enough. We quickly went to bed. I was so pooped! The next morning, we saw the view from our room overlooked the pool. It is a pretty nice pool if you ask me.

Same courtyard as last night but in the daylight.

We walked over to the boat launch just outside the resort to head over to the World of Harry Potter. We had early admission since we were staying onsite. The plane in the water is a nice touch!

We actually decided to forgo the boat ride and walk over to the parks. I was told it was only a five minute walk. The path to the parks is really lush and very beautiful. IT was a pleasant stroll.

Pathway to the parks.

We got to Island of Adventure were the World of Harry Potter is located (now it is in both parks but at the time there was only Hogsmead in Island of Adventure).

As we walked through the empty park to Hogsmead we took advantage to shoot some pics.

And finally the World of Harry Potter. It was located completely at the back of the park but it was well worth the walk. I was completely blown away:

Did I mention I am a huge Harry Potter Fan. Yes I am 36 and read all the books and watched all the movies...with my kids. So as you can imagine I was really excited. I have to tell you that Universal did an amazing job at reproducing Hogsmead. It was like walking into a Harry Potter Book. Loved every little detail! Even if you are not a Harry Potter Fan it is pretty magical!

Honeydukes! How cool is that!

The Three Broomsticks

The shops

Hermione's evening dress in the window!

Hogwarts! Looks so real

SO now we head over to Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. My favourite part has to be walking through Hogwarts Castle. Wow! It is so unbelievably well done. WOW! AMAZING! Just like the movies. It is so surreal!

The entrance hall with moving portraits is incredible.

Dumboldor's Office.

The ride itself is pretty trippie. You are in a four seater with your legs dangling. You fly through Hogwarts with Harry Potter and friends. The ride consists of half anamatronics and half 3D screens. It is pretty fun. The ride flips you in every direction and i almost lost my sunglasses sitting on top of my head. Unfortunately, it made John pretty sick. He had to almost crawl out the building, he was so nauseous. I was not affected so I hung out at the store checking out the Potter merchandise while he got some fresh air.

Next we went to Olivander's Wand Shop. It was a cute show but the experience was a little short for having to wait so long. The "Olivander" look-a-like choose a girl from the audience and made her try out some wands. The lights dimmed a few times and we were moved through the wand store to purchase our own wands. No thanks!

Here are some bad pics of the experience:

We then went to Honeydukes to check out the Candy and Joke store. Really liked the atmosphere. Fun packaging on all the merchandise. They sure did their research well. Bought some souvenirs for my brother-in-law who is a big Harry Potter fan.

Next, the rest of Island of Adventure...

Our plan was to go straight to the Spiderman ride which I heard would have longer wait times as the day progressed but John was still too nauseous for another ride, so we decided to just walk around the park until John felt better.

Lost Continent

After that we kept walking counter clockwise in the park and did a few rides in the Seus Landings. We tried a train and the Cat and the Hat ride. They were cute but geared towards a younger crowd so I will just skip over those ride. I would just skip this section if you do not have young children.

Fooling around

We skipped the crazy Hulk roller coaster and the Dr Doom's Free fall. It was just not going to happen with us two (motion sickness and chicken syndrome). We got to Spiderman and we were expecting a long line. No such thing, we just strolled in. This ride was out of this word. The technology put you right into the action scenes. It was a fun experience. John was still a little woozy when he got out but was feeling better than before.

Me and my bad impression on spiderman shooting his webs.

We headed into Toon Lagoon which is just plain old fun. It has a lot of classic joke photo ops.

This section has two water rides which are both supposed to get you soaked. I was really not in the mood to get wet even though my husband kept egging me on to try it. I did not budge!

Rip Saw Falls from the bridge

So we headed toward Jurassic Park instead. John kept trying to get me to ride on Jurassic Parks River Adventure which also has a mega water drop but I told him I would try it later.

The park is so small that we finally ended back at Wizarding World of Harry Potter and caught a stage show with singers and dancers. They were dressed like Hogwarts students and they even had those singing frogs with them.

As you can see there were a lot more people and the crowds were harder to move through.

"Puking Pastilles" so fun!

Chocolate frogs

We decided we were getting hungry so we stopped in at the Three Broomsticks for some ribs and Butterbeer.

The ribs were a little dry but still edible, the corn and potatoes were good. The salad was frozen, mushy and gross. Do not order salad here. The Frozen Butterbeer was very sweet but very addictive. Tasted like Cream soda with butter but I think what made it so good was that it was frozen into a slushy.

Love the pub side with the hogshead on the bar wall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter