20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2: Well... we splurged over the weekend and bought a Christmas "blow up" :santa: lawn ornament at Home Depo... (no... not Walmart as we normally do)

Drumroll...:rockband:

It's a snowglobe in the shape of Mickey's head, complete with ears!!!

Inside are Mickey + Minnie, and it's snowing! (Leslie... thought of you and Mouse House... it would be just perfect)

Outside, its says Merry Christmas. Just couldn't resist it. Will post a picture of the box when I get a chance. Our blow up pumpkin is up outside right now, or else I would have blown up the snowglobe just for fun! :rotfl2:

Georgie, just too KEL, pic for sure.

Too windy here in Cheyenne for thoe kinda things. Maybe I could put them up inside the barn......

Well kids it has been windy here , Lynn recorded a gust of 60.4 MPH this afternoon.

I was going to get out of work early today but that did not happen. 54 hours in 4 days, I need a vacation, but have to take office cell and be ready for all or two.

We leave Cheyenne tomorrow morn for Denver and then to MCO early Sat morn. YEAH!!!!!!

I want to get in a five mile run tomorrow morn before I get boarding passes on line.

Will hit the Denver Zoo and who knows what else.

Time for last minute packing….

Will have my wireless card to keep in touch, KEWL!!!!!

Elaine, thanks for the congrats! That's very sweet of you. Are you coming on this trip? I'd love to see you along with EVERYBODY else!!!

Scott, is there the usual party at OKW? If so, can we bring anything? We'd love to catch up with everybody. I'll probably stay home and leave the partying to Eric.
I came home from Utah with a sinus thing from the smog, gave it to Eric, who had it worse, and he hated it so much, he gave it back! I don't want to give this to anyone, but if you don't think you can catch it, and if I feel up to it, we'll see. I really miss all of you!!!!!
Renae

Sorry no part this trip tooo much going on.

Maybe September, will let folks know.

Yeah We Made It, At OKW, long day yesterday, Travel, grocery shopping, then met up with Linda , Kay, Ashley and Karen m and their son Gary.
Grocery shopping is draining, don’t know why but it is. Then we are on the 3ed floor room, so it took a few trips to get all the stuff upstairs.. Good work out for sure

It seem like trips to WDW and DL are becoming family reunions , this is KEWL!!!!

Will activate out AP’s this morning at MK. Going to MK first is a tradition.

Scott & Lynn

Glad to hear that you made it to WDW safely......enjoy MK and the rest of your trip.

I know what you mean about trips to WDW being family reunions....we just had our second annual Panama Canal Table 9 reunion and it was so KEWL to see everyone again.

We also had fun at breakfast with Leslie and Janis & Ron and Cheryl & Bob. IT makes going to WDW even that much more "magical" when you get to see your Disney family.

Have fun at the TOT 13 K.....will be thinking of you guys.

I know what you mean about trips to WDW being family reunions....we just had our second annual Panama Canal Table 9 reunion and it was so KEWL to see everyone again.

We also had fun at breakfast with Leslie and Janis & Ron and Cheryl & Bob. IT makes going to WDW even that much more "magical" when you get to see your Disney family.

Have fun at the TOT 13 K.....will be thinking of you guys.

And... you'll be going back!!! SOON!!!

Scott

Give Linda and Kay a Hug for us!

Just shake Ashley's hand! LOL

Miss those guys! :grouphug:

It is HOT!!!!! Here.

Found a way to make a weight vest for running, simply wear a cotton shirt for your morning run, it will be soaked with 2000 pounds of sweat in about 50 yards.

My 3.5 miles this morn were the fastest ever for me, scary.

MNSSHP last night was fun, very heavy rain about 11:30ish, we were in the HM and came out to a down pour of Biblical Proportions, glad we had our bumbershoots.

One Nephew and BIL arrive tomorrow with a band group. So we will be at AK Thursday, MGM Friday, and MK in the morn on Sat, before the golf event.

See some of ya soon,

It is HOT!!!!! Here.

Found a way to make a weight vest for running, simply wear a cotton shirt for your morning run, it will be soaked with 2000 pounds of sweat in about 50 yards.

My 3.5 miles this morn were the fastest ever for me, scary.

MNSSHP last night was fun, very heavy rain about 11:30ish, we were in the HM and came out to a down pour of Biblical Proportions, glad we had our bumbershoots.

One Nephew and BIL arrive tomorrow with a band group. So we will be at AK Thursday, MGM Friday, and MK in the morn on Sat, before the golf event.

See some of ya soon,

Glad to hear the Halloween party was fun... We'll be there tonight in our black + white Italian mob outfits, passing out $100 bills (fake!).

Rainy here in NJ... hope it clears in Florida! Would be nice to see the full moon shine on Main Street when the Headless Horseman does his run! :scared1:

Helping with the 20k

Jen how is the little one doing?

Peter

We are packing like the fools we are!

Scott, call me tomorrow about packet pick up, if you need to.
But not too early, our flight gets in at midnight and between bags and stuff- I predict we won't get to be until 2AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter