20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering WHO was going to be at marathon weekend this January??? My sister and I thought we might host a dinner for all of those attending??? I'm just trying to decide if it would be better to do a free pasta dinner off site in Windermere, which is close or a have people purchase their own and eat on site??? Thoughts or suggestions??? I would love to see all the cruisers again. Runners, spectators, friends and family welcome!!! After I guage interest level, I will post more specifics!!

:hug:
C

You let Scott hold him! :scared1: :laughing: :laughing:

He is a cutie :) Glad he got his first Disney trip out of the way :)

Debbie

Debbie! Hope you're feeling better!

Jen! Beautiful baby. Great pictures. Way to go Scott + Lynn!

Celeste! When is the WDW Marathon in January. It was the first weekend last year?

I was wondering WHO was going to be at marathon weekend this January??? My sister and I thought we might host a dinner for all of those attending??? I'm just trying to decide if it would be better to do a free pasta dinner off site in Windermere, which is close or a have people purchase their own and eat on site??? Thoughts or suggestions??? I would love to see all the cruisers again. Runners, spectators, friends and family welcome!!! After I guage interest level, I will post more specifics!!

:hug:
C

Shari will be there for the 1/2 marathon. Don't know what her plans are.

Ken

oh i hope i get to go to See Kens wife! :yay:

Chances are that just Jenn will make the Trip!!!! :sad2:

Cute photo's im glad, Jack, did not get screwed lol :scared1:

Peter

oh i hope i get to go to See Kens wife! :yay:

Chances are that just Jenn will make the Trip!!!! :sad2:

Cute photo's im glad, Jack, did not get screwed lol :scared1:

Peter

Oh Peter...that stinks! :rolleyes: Hope you are getting good OT!!

Happy B-day Steve!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Just bumping us back to page 1.

And to wish Steve a belated :bday: . By the way, we need some new pics of Emma!

Another bump, it looks like this thread needs it. Where is everyone? Too busy shopping for Christmas?
Lynn:eeyore:

Been busy with Jack! And Christmas/ holiday stuff. Did make it up for the last days of Food and Wine again. What fun!

I saw this on another thread and just had to share.....check out the new lights on the Castle.....I can't wait to see them in person in 32 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

castle2-1.jpg

Good Morning Kids,

Very Busy at work the last couple of weeks and I need to go into my office today, hope to get an extra day or two off next week.

We got the Christmas lights up on the house yesterday, used a bunch of duck tape to secure the lights from the high winds we get here. The house looks good, if I do say so myself. Today we will get the lawn lights and stuff up. Inside decorations will wait till next week.

Normally we put up the outside decorations over Thanksgiving weekend, but we are expecting rain and snow. Would rather put them up when the weather is a little warmer.

Had a muscle pull/strain that has really hampered my training. Giving it another day to repair and then have to start slowly back to. Lynn has been keeping up with her walking the pups, except on windy days.

Hope one and all have a great weekend and a great turkey day.

Good Morning Kids,

Very Busy at work the last couple of weeks and I need to go into my office today, hope to get an extra day or two off next week.

We got the Christmas lights up on the house yesterday, used a bunch of duck tape to secure the lights from the high winds we get here. The house looks good, if I do say so myself. Today we will get the lawn lights and stuff up. Inside decorations will wait till next week.

Normally we put up the outside decorations over Thanksgiving weekend, but we are expecting rain and snow. Would rather put them up when the weather is a little warmer.

Had a muscle pull/strain that has really hampered my training. Giving it another day to repair and then have to start slowly back to. Lynn has been keeping up with her walking the pups, except on windy days.

Hope one and all have a great weekend and a great turkey day.

Scott, take care of that sprain!

Enjoy the Christmas decorations. Believe it or not, they are saying rain mixed with snow for us in NJ overnight. Should be a fun commute tomorrow.

Today I'm putting up our 3rd tree. We're planning BIG this year. The past few years we didn't even have a tree... too much going on at work, and with the folks, etc.

I'm also printing out a cookbook I put together from my Grandmother's recipies. Hope to get 8 assembled before Christmas. :santa:

Here is our weekend project.

47b7cf39b3127cceb065c1d8da9f00000026100AZNG7lw1cuGOg

47b7cf39b3127cceb065c1e75b9000000026100AZNG7lw1cuGOg

It is begining to look a lot like Christmas.

My Oh My!!!

Everything looks just BEAUTIFUL!!! Complete with a dusting of SNOW!!!

It IS beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!!!

Great job Lynn + Scott!!! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter