2007 Tower of Terror 13K & 6.5K WISH Roster

DH and I are planning to sleep on the plane...Do you think that is possible? I never sleep except in the bed with my comfy pillows and blankies. Coming off vaca and going to work next day is going to be such fun. I've got 8 more work days then it's vaca cruise week then WDW week! Ohhhh boy!
:yay:

Lily - Are you leaving Vic in charge? Mel did, and well, you know what happened. :rolleyes1

Wow, Kristi, that looks like an awesome deal! Won't work for us, but I hope others can take advantage!

3 weeks today!!!!!!!! At 4:30 PM I will officially be on vacation and making my way to the airport...!!!!!!!!

Yipeeeeeee!!!!!

Kim

I know how you are feeling Kim. In 2 weeks my plane should be ready to land at MCO and my vacation will be beginning. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Nancy

My plane will be landing at MCO in 2 weeks and 2 days:) This will be a great time. See you all soon.

PM me and I will give my cell so we can coordinate our pre ToT events.

Wow! You lucky people - 2 weeks, huh?

That's just around the corner.

Which means three weeks for most of us! Yikes! Which means two weeks and two days for my Nike Women's half marathon weekend in San Francisco - the weekend before the ToT. I'll be going from coast to coast within a week's time. :crazy:

Which means two weeks and two days for my Nike Women's half marathon weekend in San Francisco - the weekend before the ToT. I'll be going from coast to coast within a week's time. :crazy:

that's right! that's YOU that's doing that! LOL i had it in my head that someone was doing it but it slipped my mind who :upsidedow I hope it's the bestest race ever! and I want to see a photo of the 'medal' I've heard about the race (don't they do foot massages mid race or chocolates or something? LOL) So I want a full report but I will be kind and let you off the hook until after you get home from the ToT trip ;) But I WILL expect a report :woohoo: And photos if you can. The whole idea of the race sounds amazing.

Starting to get really excited now! We fly to Florida on the 20th. I will be hanging out with the retirees in The Villages until the 22nd though. :rotfl:

I even finally ordered my MNSSHP tix for the 26th the other day! :woohoo:
Oh my goodness though - $140 for the 3 of us! :eek:

that's right! that's YOU that's doing that! LOL i had it in my head that someone was doing it but it slipped my mind who :upsidedow I hope it's the bestest race ever! and I want to see a photo of the 'medal' I've heard about the race (don't they do foot massages mid race or chocolates or something? LOL) So I want a full report but I will be kind and let you off the hook until after you get home from the ToT trip ;) But I WILL expect a report :woohoo: And photos if you can. The whole idea of the race sounds amazing.

Diane - actually, there are three of us doing the Nike event - cdn_gal_eeyore (Leana) and TEK224 (Terri) are doing it as well. Leana and I are doing both Nike and ToT. Whew!

Yes, I will take lots of pics as I'm sure Leana and Terri will too. A friend of mine will be handing out chocolates at the chocolate mile so I told her to grab a few extras! :teeth:

Hey, does anyone want to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern Friday night who doesn't have an ADR? I know Vic has a group ADR for 4pm, but we won't have park tickets, just MNSSHP tickets so we cant' get into the park until 4, at the earliest. We have a 4:30 ADR at LTT and room for a few more WISHers to join us. :)
Any takers?

Thanks, Cam.....Nancy and I got our MNSSHP tickrts for Thursday instead of Friday, so we'll be over at Epcot watching the Village People perform that day. If anyone is interested in joining us over there please let us know.

Diane - If I see you at ToT I'll be sure to show you the medal as I'm sure I'll be wearing it for a good long time. A necklace from Tiffany's - that one is a keeper..!! Oh my goodness, 2 weeks and 1 day and I'm bound for San Francisco...!!

Thanks, Cam.....Nancy and I got our MNSSHP tickrts for Thursday instead of Friday, so we'll be over at Epcot watching the Village People perform that day. If anyone is interested in joining us over there please let us know.

Jeanne - We are also doing MNSSHP on Thursday (with dinner at Chef Mickey's beforehand), then watching the Village People before eating in France on Friday night. Oh wow....I cannot wait for this Disney trip!!!

We (Kathy and I) are doing MNSSHP on Sunday night. We have ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern at 7:30 pm. Anybody else doing MNSSHP then?

Jeanne - We are also doing MNSSHP on Thursday (with dinner at Chef Mickey's beforehand), then watching the Village People before eating in France on Friday night. Oh wow....I cannot wait for this Disney trip!!!

That's great, Leana....hopefully we can meet. I usually make the arrangements, but this time Nancy did, so I have no idea what time our dinner is at or what show we are seeing. I know we are eating at Kona Cafe on Thursday before MNSSHP.
Nancy, if you read this, please fill in the details.....(now I know how you must feel)

Cam, I only have MNSSHP tickets as well but Big Vic has ressies as well at 4:10 for a group so I plan on getting in right at 4 and running....hahahahah to LTT for my 4:10 ressies...even hoping that they will let us in a bit early cause of the ressies. I think there was still room at 4:10 but Vic would have to be the one to confirm that.

Kim

That's great, Leana....hopefully we can meet. I usually make the arrangements, but this time Nancy did, so I have no idea what time our dinner is at or what show we are seeing. I know we are eating at Kona Cafe on Thursday before MNSSHP.
Nancy, if you read this, please fill in the details.....(now I know how you must feel)

It's a sad day when I'm the one that has to give you the information. We are eating in Germany at 6:45pm on Friday. We should probably do the 5:45pm concert as you never know if we are finished with dinner in time for the 8:30pm. It probably would be easier to meet up at Epcot on Friday than at MNSSHP. Kona Cafe dinner is at 5:20pm on Thursday.

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter