2007 Tower of Terror 13K & 6.5K WISH Roster

Diane - actually, there are three of us doing the Nike event - cdn_gal_eeyore (Leana) and TEK224 (Terri) are doing it as well. Leana and I are doing both Nike and ToT. Whew!

Yes, I will take lots of pics as I'm sure Leana and Terri will too. A friend of mine will be handing out chocolates at the chocolate mile so I told her to grab a few extras! :teeth:

KEWL!!!! Go Nike WISH Team adventurers!!!! I can't wait. I'm pretty excited that the 3 of you are doing it.

Leana we'll be at Chef Mickeys on Thursday 5 pm :) We'll be the 4 adult women carrying Mickeys most likely dressed like Chefs (the mice not us LOL)

Susie I'm sure we'll meet up at ToT we'll be arriving plenty early and joining the WISH crowd prior to the start.

It's almost here, It's almost here, It's almost here!!!!! :woohoo:

We're doing MNSSHP on Tuesday since we'll be there all week. We will be at the Village People on Friday night!!

Diane - I believe our ressies are for 5 pm as well since I wanted to get in as soon as they opened, so I'll be on the lookout for you!

Nancy & Jeanne - I would probably be aiming for the 5:45 concert too as I think our dinner is about 7 pm IIRC. Hmm, better check my cheat sheet with the ADRs!

I'm excited to meet everyone, even though I'm not participating in too many of the official WISH events. I'll be wearing the shirt at the start line though!

Nancy: now that I think of it, the earlier concert is probably better. #1) we can get there early and get a decent seat and #2) we don't have to worry about rushing through dinner.

Are The Village People only performing Friday night?
If so, I am bummed now. :sad2:

Kristi? Shall we as a group learn the words to YMCA and serenade you on Saturday? :rolleyes1 <<<----Diane trying to whistle the tune LOL

Just know that if you don't catch the village people there are other options, more embarassing true but there are options LOL

I'll be looking for you Thursday Leana! I can't wait to dig into the mashed potatos :cool1:

WISH has its own "Village People".

Dave, Bill, and Vic:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That could be their costume for ToT:thumbsup2

If Bill gets to be the Indian, then I'm the ::cop:

Guess that makes WWDave the biker dude or the construction dude. WWDave, how do you look in leather? :lmao:

I guess WWDave and Robert can slap fight over who they want to be. :lmao:

I am so looking forward to seeing the Tiffany medal too. Color me envious! Please make sure you show me that one all of you!

I have 5 more work days then we are on the way!

:banana:

We better be!!!

I would have liked to see the Village People. I :love: cheesy music!

Maybe they will come over and perform for us at the ToT event!
village8mf.gif

Of course, if AeroSmith is going to perform, I'd rather see them. :cool1:

I don't check in for a few hours and return to find the guys deciding out who gets which costume and Susie sporting very kewl village Peopel smilies

Robert that is a major bummer that they found the mole! Guess we'll have to watch the job postings and see who we can plant for future mission impossible operations ;)

Maybe they will come over and perform for us at the ToT event!
village8mf.gif

Of course, if AeroSmith is going to perform, I'd rather see them. :cool1:

Love the Village People smilies! :rotfl:

(I must be tired.....my little disclaimer....)
Of course Aerosmith must be performing.....they sing "Love In An Elevator!"
It's the Tower of Terror race with a dropping elevator full of crazy WISHers after all! :laughing:

If Bill gets to be the Indian, then I'm the ::cop:

Guess that makes WWDave the biker dude or the construction dude. WWDave, how do you look in leather? :lmao:

I guess WWDave and Robert can slap fight over who they want to be. :lmao:

I Googled Roberts name and came up with this picture so I guess I'm the construction dude.:cool1:

http://www.graf-hatto.de/images/hochzeiten/village_people26.JPG

Actually I just want to be the one that gets flashed by the princesses.:cloud9:

Macho, Macho Man......

I think I'll just slink on out of this conversation.:eek:

Dave:hippie:

I am not a W.I.S.H member but this is the only place I can find to ask the question...is anyone walking to the start of the race and, if so, when are you leaving for the race?:confused3

I am not a W.I.S.H member but this is the only place I can find to ask the question...is anyone walking to the start of the race and, if so, when are you leaving for the race?:confused3

You can be a WISH member if you want to. Most of us don't bite.:rolleyes1

A bunch of us will walk up from the Boardwalk area. Or in my case I will probably be chased there by the politicly correct police.pirate:

Dave:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter