2009 WISH Virtual Turkey Trot 10K results!!(medal info)

How much are you willing to spend on a turkey medal?

• $0-$5

• $6-$10

• $11-$15

• $16 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay, folks-all the envelopes are in the mail at the post office and flying all over to be with you!

Go, WISH team!

WoW
With all that's going on you still found the time to get the medals and mail them out to us.
Thank you so much (and thanks to Mom too).
Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday.

THANKS sooooo much Duckie and Mom for getting it all done and out!! :hug:

Wisher's Rock!

Tracy

Thank you so much, Jen and Noah!! I received my medal today and it is just wonderful! (I'm wearing it as I write! :) ) So kind of you both to take the time to order them, put them together, and mail them to us! We all truly appreciate your time and thoughtfulness! Thank you!!

Hope that all is well with all of you WISH Team Members, out there, and hope that you're all enjoying the Holiday Season! Have a nice day! :)

Ours arrived today and the Pups Love theirs, They wont take them off....

Thank You Very Very Much....

You are all so welcome! I'm glad I could do it to help out the team. :-)

Please post pics of the dogs with the medals, Scott! :-)

Jen Duckie Lady,

Thanks soooooooo much!!!:thumbsup2

I got my medal today when I got home from work and it is being displayed on the wine glass rack! hehehe

Have a great one everyone!!

-Tracy

Thanks Jen. Got mine today and I have it hanging right by my treadmill as inspiration.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

My Medal came tonight...I love it!

Thank you so much, Jen, Noah and Mom!

l truly appreciate all your work and thoughtfulness!

Thank you!!

Mine arrived tonight too!!! YAY!!!! Jen it's PERFECT! Thanks so much for doing all the work!!! Tracy ... looking forward to the 2010 Virtual 10K :cool1:

Thanks!!!! :flower3:

Glad everyone is getting their medal, none for me yet. Maybe tomorrow? :confused3 Anyone else that has not received theirs yet...is there an update on the tracking through the post office website? Mine just says being processed on December 21st with no other updates.

Glad everyone is getting their medal, none for me yet. Maybe tomorrow? :confused3 Anyone else that has not received theirs yet...is there an update on the tracking through the post office website? Mine just says being processed on December 21st with no other updates.

Suzanne-

I pulled your delivery confirmation. Looks like you should have it tomorrow:

Label/Receipt Number: 4203 4714 9101 1501 3471 1987 5290 55
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our ORLANDO, FL 32862 facility on December 24, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 24, 2009, 6:34 pm, ORLANDO, FL 32862
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 21, 2009, 10:50 pm, TRENTON, NJ 08650
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 21, 2009

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter