2009 WISH Virtual Turkey Trot 10K results!!(medal info)

How much are you willing to spend on a turkey medal?

• $0-$5

• $6-$10

• $11-$15

• $16 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Received mine Christmas Eve....LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks for organizing this, Duckie!

Got mine today - Thanks Jen and Noah for the work you put into the medals. It will go with my other finisher medals. Yeah how cool!!!

Thank you so much Jen and Noah! Love my turkey medal!

Rebecca, I was worried about yours! PayPal rejected your address and would not let me generate a label, so I sent yours priority in hopes that it wouldn't get lost. I didn't want to send it with a signature required. I'm so glad it got to you!

We are so glad that everyone is happy with the turkey medals. If I didn't mention, they did not have enough green or yellow ribbons, so we went with the green/yellow combination. :-)

Happy holidays!

Karen-Christmas EVE? Yikes! I could have walked it there in less time! Sorry it was delayed. :-( Glad you got them. :-)

Karen-Christmas EVE? Yikes! I could have walked it there in less time! Sorry it was delayed. :-( Glad you got them. :-)

LOL......Yeah, that's Jackson mail.....always takes longer. We once had something that took 3 weeks to go from Jackson to Jackson. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter