20090922 - UK Dissers Unite *Photos Added*

It's coming along okay! There's quite a few of us gathering now :rotfl: Although, we're going to be missing someone... you! Doh!

I know am going to be missing alot!!! We need to coordinate better next year since we are now neighbors!!! :goodvibes

Hi there!

Wishspirit and I have made some ADR's. We were thrilled to get Chef Mickeys for lunch on 20th Sept - we've never tried this and it sounds like fun. We have also booked Crystal Palace on the 23rd Sept and Prime Time on the 24th Sept for lunch and Cape May Cafe for our final night (25th) so we can wander over to watch Illuminations afterwards for the last time - I LOVE Illuminations!! We made all our ADR's on line and found it much easier than ringing.

Not long to go till 22 Sept!!! :banana:

Awesome! Glad you got all the ADRs you wanted, and online too! That's great. I did all mine by phone because I wanted to take advantage of the +10 days because I needed to get Le Cellier! So had to get that as late into our holiday as possible. In the end, I've got in on our last night!:thumbsup2

The days are just ticking away! I mean, it's July already! What is happening to 2009, it's just disappearing!

Hello everyone these are our ADR plans for our 2 weeks, we are really looking forward to this holiday and meeting you all at the Tambu Lounge:thumbsup2

Yak and Yeti 15 September(new 2 us) Lunch 11:30 a.m.

Whispering Canyon Cafe 16 September Dinner 5:20 p.m.

50's Prime Time 18 September Dinner 5:20 p.m.

Teppan Edo 19 September(new 2 us) Dinner 5:00 p.m.

Planet Hollywood 20 September Dinner 7:00 p.m.

Kona Cafe 22 September(new 2 us) Lunch 11:10 a.m. followed by UK Disboards Meet at the Tambu Lounge 1:00 p.m.

Sci-Fi Dine In 23 September Dinner 5:55 p.m.

Yachtsman's Steakhouse 24 September(new 2 us) Dinner 6:00 p.m.

Chef Mickey's character breakfast ( an old favourite) 9:30 a.m.

The Plaza dinner (new 2 us) Dinner 5:00 p.m.

Garden Grill Dinner (another favourite but a different time) 6:30 p.m.

and

O'hana character breakfast (new 2 us) 9:30 a.m. the boy thinks Stitch is hilarious:lmao:

So if any of you are in the vicinity please don't be shy, say hello we are friendly:flower3:

Looks like the only time we're going to be in the same place, let alone same meals, is going to be the Dis Meet! :laughing: We don't even seem to be in the same park on any given day :(

You never know we may see folks at DTD or the water parks, we'll be at US one day when we're not in Disney and about a week later we'll be at IoA :goodvibes but will very likely be popping somewhere for dinner those nights even if it's just for CS meals;) Oh our costumes have just arrived for the MNSSHP they were only ordered yesterday now that's fast !!

Hi all :goodvibes
I have made a few ADR's as follows.

Saana @ 6.50 for dinner on 17th sept

Hoop dee doo on 21st 9.30 show

crystal palace for breakfast on the 23rd 9.55

turf club and grill on 24th @ 6.10

liberty tree tavern on 25th at 2.00 for lunch

le cellier on 4th oct @ 5.30

:dance3::dance3:

You never know we may see folks at DTD or the water parks, we'll be at US one day when we're not in Disney and about a week later we'll be at IoA :goodvibes but will very likely be popping somewhere for dinner those nights even if it's just for CS meals;) Oh our costumes have just arrived for the MNSSHP they were only ordered yesterday now that's fast !!

This is very true! We have a day out at US/IOA - we're doing the two parks in one day :scared1: However, we are getting the 2-Park Unlimited ticket, so if we need to go back, we can! :laughing: We've also got a day out at SeaWorld. We have several mornings at the water parks too, so maybe we will see you around after all. The key to finding us in the water parks - looks for the towels with the giant Nemos on, along with the wheelchair! :rotfl:

Okay will do:thumbsup2 We may have Star Wars ones or Stitch ones depending which get picked by the boys;)

Hi, I am not going to be there as I start uni on the 14th so had to rebook my holiday for next year. :sad1:Hope you all have a great holiday and meet though.

You can always keep updated with us we'll be doing an almost live TR and there's bound to be a few people at the meet if they don't mind having their photos added to our TR you can see everyone too, anyone want to volunteer to be the camera person??!!

Keep in touch Wideeyes and we hope your Uni plans kick off to a great start:hug:

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us, but good luck with uni!!!!! We'll be thinking of you at the meet and will keep you informed! :thumbsup2

Hey Y'all!

I've recently touched base with PaulaSB12 on the Solos Board. We're tentatively planning on going to MNSSHP together on 22 September. She mentioned that she was attending the UK DIS Meet earlier in the afternoon and asked me to join. I hate to crash parties, so I thought I'd come over and get a formal invite.

I'm American (but not one of the rude ones who would just crash your party without your permission). :rolleyes1 I've been to your beautiful country about a half dozen times and loved it all, especially the brew pubs!

So. Can I formally crash your party? If not, I certainly would understand. No hard feelings. Really!

Hey Y'all!

I've recently touched base with PaulaSB12 on the Solos Board. We're tentatively planning on going to MNSSHP together on 22 September. She mentioned that she was attending the UK DIS Meet earlier in the afternoon and asked me to join. I hate to crash parties, so I thought I'd come over and get a formal invite.

I'm American (but not one of the rude ones who would just crash your party without your permission). :rolleyes1 I've been to your beautiful country about a half dozen times and loved it all, especially the brew pubs!

So. Can I formally crash your party? If not, I certainly would understand. No hard feelings. Really!

I for one would love to meet you..
I cannot see any reason why you cant be there.:hug:

Could somebody please remind me of where and what time the meet is.
I did write it down but due to my age i forget where i put it :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter