2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

We'll be there Oct 28 & 29 for the very first time! I need some hotel help...I'm clueless of what I need to book!

We will be Universal from May 8-11, unsure of hotel yet, probably the RPH or HRH.

I've posted on way too many threads. :laughing: I was going to post my trip dates on here and realized I already did but it hasn't been updated to include me. Oops!

February 3 - 5, 2011

Haven't booked yet, still looking for the cheapest prices. Staying at RPH because right now, the rate is the lowest out of the 3 on-site hotels.

I got airfare for $75 round-trip, so this is a quick weekend to Orlando to see my college-aged daughter who is going to school there and to visit Universal Studios/Harry Potter World. Staying away from Disney this time, was just there in August and plan on going back there for another quick weekend at the end of April.

Going for a quick trip on Friday. Staying at RPR Friday night and checking out Saturday.

rteezgirl -----April 13-18, 2011 -- staying offsite at Fairfield Inn and Suites on I-Drive. Just me and my 15 year old son and we are coming to see WWOHP of course! I booked yesterday though the Universal Website -- the Harry Potter package. Upgraded the tickets to 4 day park to park. We can't wait!:cool1:

I just can't stand it. I need to plan a trip. I'm thinking for my sons 16th birthday for HHN in 2012. That's so far away!!!!! I want to go now!

March 2011
WDW - Bay Lake Towers for Mardi Gras!!!

May 2011
Split Stay- HRH- Club Level & CoCo Key Water Resort

May 29-JUne 3 PRH for first trip to Universal. We are all very excited. It will be me, my husband and 4 yr old daughter. She is very excited about meeting spiderman.

Staying just 1 night, Feb 25 at RPR. $239 w/Premier annual pass. This is our [family of 5] last night of a 15-day vacation. The first 14 are at The Fountains. We've never stayed on-site before, hoping it'll be a treat and a last day all-we-can-ride blowout before the disappointment of returning home.

Questions (if anyone knows, thanks):

The lowest price they had was water view. But I might get an upgrade due to my premier annual pass, if any are available, right? What would that upgrade be, typically? And what are may chances on that date?

Also, I think I qualify for a $50 suite upgrade if any are available. Is it worth that? Any suggestions? And what are may chances on that date?

ang RPR 6/12~6/17 Our First trip!! We are very excited!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter