2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

after 5 nights at WDW!

WOW sdmom!! :goodvibes We (my 14 yo son and I) are doing the exact same thing/with the same dates!!! Feb 5-10 at the BC CL (WDW) and then heading over to HRH from Feb 10-12 for WWoHP/US/IOA. Departing Feb 13th.

Getting excited now, only 1 month to go!!! :yay:

~ Marie

We are confirmed!

Royal Pacific Resort 10/8 to 10/9. :teeth: After a week of Disney, a night of horror is just what we need.

We will be at the HRH (looking SOOOO forward to those club bagels & fresh pineapple!) from 2/17-2/20. On the 20th we head down to CC for our first cruise...a Disney cruise on the Dream (2/20-2/24)!

Getting quite excited...36 more days!

My friend just tried to book us for Oct 8th and 9th and it said all hotels are booked and there are no rooms. :sad2:

Edit: She tried an hour later and was able to reserve a Garden View at HRH for less than what she was quoted for a standard view. So we will be there for 2 nights. Oct 8-9.

Totally geeked for this trip! :dance3:

March 4-7 at RPH. Three full days - I can't wait to see the parks! :goodvibes

Then off to WDW staying at a 1 bedroom at OKW until the 12th. :banana:

I'm still trying to decide if we're going to see Blue Man Group while in Orlando....

it seems like there is nobody keeping track of our posts :confused3 as first page has not been updated since long time ago.......

WE are going from April 4 - 7, staying at HRH. I'm so excited, DH and I haven't been there since 2000 and my boys have never been (and they are HUGH Harry Potter fans).
Laurie:goodvibes

DH, DD2 and I will be back at the PBH for one night Feb 14th, Garden View King

then...
Jun 4-8 CLUB KING at the PBH! :cool1:

My son and I will be going on April 13-18 fairlfield inn and suites for 4 nights and royal pacific resort for 1 night

sept 26 to oct 4 at the motherland. (staying on site.)

then moving to the darkside....
RPH
oct 4 to 12
king suite

why?
HHN is calling my name..............
I'm totally and completely addicted to it...

Will be @ RPR May 22nd-24th on Club Level.
Doing a week before this @ Sheraton Vistana & going to Discovery Cove, SeaWorld, Aquatica, & Busch Gardens.

Our dates are:
May 15-17 Universal Studios
May 18- 28 WDW
for my really big graduation trip! :cool1:

Not sure if you're talking about high school or college but you're arriving the day we are checking out! May15th. We'll be at HRH May 13-15 after having spent the week before at WDW. I will be there with my 10 year old son and also my (then) 23 year old son and 4 of his close friends who will all have just graduated from college the week before. There will be celebrating going on all week!!!:woohoo:

Checking in 2 weeks from tonight! :cool1:
We're staying at RPR Feb 27-March 3 and then spending a couple of days at the Staybridge Suites in Orlando before going back home
Can't wait :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter