2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

Will be staying RPR from 10/25-10/29 with four days in the parks. Can't wait to explore the parks and the resturants! First time for me and my family to US/IOA. Woo hoo!

Plans are Sept 25 - Oct 2 still looking for a place close to park.
No car, walking distance/shuttle
Kitchen
Pool
Stores near for food
Suggestions anyone?

1st timer at HRH on 11/4 - 11/7 my son can't wait for Harry Potter,
then on to CBR from 11/7 - 11/13 for MVMCP and Osburne lights, can't wait:goodvibes

12/17 - 12/22 PBH

and updated.

7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

Woo Hoo........Goofy! is back in business....:yay:

we missed you Goofy!

Awwww, thanks Mac.

After a taking a long break (other places were beckoning), an almost trip a few months ago (hubby's work got insanely busy), we are now finally going back.

Since it has been so long, I feel like a newbie again. Thank goodness my Platinum was still intact :)

I saw this was updated and I forgot to mention that I will be at the Holiday Inn Maingate to Universal!

Staying RPR CL 16th Oct - 20th Oct then onto BC at Disney til 30th Oct.

First time at RPR after staying at PBH last year, really looking forward to it!!!

Also CL is a new experience for us!!

Staying at Portofino bay August 12-14th after a week at disney YC ..Can't wait to try this hotel and visit the harry potter area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter