2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

Decemmber 12 -15th, MVMCP and parks, December 15-18th, Disney Dream - Castaway Cay and Nassau , December 18-26th, Carnival Glory, St. Thomas, St. Martin, San Juan and Grand Turk. December 26th- Jans /12 Carnival Glory , Ocho Rios m Jamaica, Grand Cayman , Cozumel, Mexico. Jan. 1st-4th/11, Hollywood Beach , Florida. Boardwalk and Sawgrass Mills Shopping !!!!:cool1::banana::santa:

So, in a nut shell, Disney and cruising b2b2b !:santa:

Staying at Royal Pacific November 22-26! Can't wait to have Thanksgiving dinner at the Three Broomsticks :rotfl2:

Staying offsite :-)sad1:) in a "villa" in Kissimmee during the second week of November. We plan on spending one day in IOA so we can finally show my mother-in-law the WWOHP.

Will be staying at the BWI CL from the 13th to the 16th and HRH CL from the 16th to the 19th of January...very excited!

HRH, Dec. 3rd - 6th

This is my daughter's 16th birthday present, in lieu of a sweet 16 party which she doesn't really care about. She is bringing her 2 best friends!

Sorry - this is for 2012, not 2011 but I am SO excited! We just booked a Turret Suite at the Yacht Club for August 17 2012!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter