2010 Trip planners, unite!!!

Oh... question, will this package include our airfare? Or will that need to be added separately, and paid in full at the time we book it?

I believe can add airfare later to the package. You do have to pay for the airfare when you book it and you don't have to book the airfare through the Disney booking agent, you can do this on your own (which is what I would do, to be able to keep my eye on the best available flights out there!).

If you book your airfare seperately, you can go into your Disney reservation & update your flight information so it will have it available. You also want to be sure and designate magical express for ground transfers when you book your trip (it's the free Disney bus system from MCO to WDW resorts).

I book airfare separate from our package. We use Southwest which has the best rates & you can't book SW thru Disney. I just call after I have our flights booked & give that info to Disney for Magical Express.

I would love to go to Disney in late October of 2010. It will depend on if we get a code or if there is a discount being offered. If not, we'll just hope for October 2011.

We went last October, and I'm ready to go back already! We had a 40% off (room) code and stayed at the Wilderness. Next time it'll be AKL. Woohoo. I'm ready for my code!

Have there been any codes put out for February 2010? I need a good deal on room rates because I think we may actually stay on Disney grounds this time!!

Im looking for Feb 2010 codes too! I can hardly wait for package prices to come out! Codes are sure to follow...:goodvibes:goodvibes

The past years, Feb codes have come out late Oct/early Nov. One may come out earlier if they do a big promotion like the 4/3 deal.

Thanks so much for that tip! Ill just add that date to the list of exciting dates coming up the next 6 months...package prices, ADRs, codes...I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! :banana::banana:

Well, we sat down and decided our exact Disney dates for July 2010! We arrive on July 13th, but we will be leaving NY a few days earlier since we are driving down and spending a few days in Boca Raton before Disney, visiting relatives. We coordinated everything with my parents and my sister who will be joining us in Boca and for the first 4 days of our 10-night Disney trip as well. Can't wait to go! The funny thing is, our arrival date at Disney last year was also July 13th!

How exciting!! Planning your first trip to "the world"!!:banana: I've never been to disneyland but would like to go someday. I have been to wdw a few times though. The last 3 years in a row to be exact!!:lmao: My favorite is the poly. We stayed there the last 2 years. Also a big fan of wilderness lodge. Going to try a split stay I hope next year with AKL and poly. My sister and her husband stayed at CBR tho last year and really like it. Happy planning!!:goodvibes

We are planning another June 2010 trip! I can't wait to be able to book once next years military rates in the resorts come out. I am hoping they continue the 40% off deal!

We are planning another June 2010 trip! I can't wait to be able to book once next years military rates in the resorts come out. I am hoping they continue the 40% off deal!

I hope you get your 40% off deal! I can't wait to go back to WDW next July! Our trip is in a year from tomorrow. It will be our first trip "home" since we became DVC members! It feels nice that the one-year mark is tomorrow which means I can book my trip in a month from tomorrow! We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas.

Well, we sat down and decided our exact Disney dates for July 2010! We arrive on July 13th, but we will be leaving NY a few days earlier since we are driving down and spending a few days in Boca Raton before Disney, visiting relatives. We coordinated everything with my parents and my sister who will be joining us in Boca and for the first 4 days of our 10-night Disney trip as well. Can't wait to go! The funny thing is, our arrival date at Disney last year was also July 13th!

Oh exciting! 10 nights-how fun!!!!

Oh exciting! 10 nights-how fun!!!!

All our trips from now on will be 10 nights, every other year, in a 1-bedroom villa at BWV. That's why DH and I decided to buy a DVC membership, because we plan to go back to WDW with the kids as they grow up, every other summer on a nice long vacation! They are only 2 and 4 right now, so many years left to enjoy while they are still children! Then it will be DH's and mine to enjoy if they don't want to continue going with us!

Since I'm planning our trip for January 2010, it's killing me, since we're so close to the beginning of the year, but no rates/codes/PINS are released yet.
Anyway, on 1/10 we're driving down to SC, 1/11 driving the rest of the way to the Villages to visit with my parents until 1/17. 1/17 we check into Bay Lake Towers, 2br, MK view (wow!) as my parents are bringing us once again on DVC points. Then on 1/22 just the four of us (me, DH, DD 3 and DS 1) switch to Garden view at the Poly until 1/24.
This will be DS's first trip and DD's second. I booked Poly at the high rate that they are quoting us now for 2010 and hope to be able to at least add on AAA when I call back for true 2010 rates. Does anybody know when the exact release date is for 2010 rates? Last time, I had a real problem snagging a AAA discount until a few weeks before hand so I want to be sure that I can get that discount at least.

Since I'm planning our trip for January 2010, it's killing me, since we're so close to the beginning of the year, but no rates/codes/PINS are released yet.
Anyway, on 1/10 we're driving down to SC, 1/11 driving the rest of the way to the Villages to visit with my parents until 1/17. 1/17 we check into Bay Lake Towers, 2br, MK view (wow!) as my parents are bringing us once again on DVC points. Then on 1/22 just the four of us (me, DH, DD 3 and DS 1) switch to Garden view at the Poly until 1/24.
This will be DS's first trip and DD's second. I booked Poly at the high rate that they are quoting us now for 2010 and hope to be able to at least add on AAA when I call back for true 2010 rates. Does anybody know when the exact release date is for 2010 rates? Last time, I had a real problem snagging a AAA discount until a few weeks before hand so I want to be sure that I can get that discount at least.

It's usually the beginning of August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter