2011 Planning DVD!

Snickals

Australian Princess...in Training
Don't know if this has been brought up before or not but in the mail today I got the Disney planning dvd...the 2011 edition! I remember ordering one earlier in the year and was given an old copy so was pleasently surprised to get the new one :)
Was so ecited I watched it straight away! I really like it too...even if it is skipping over a fair bit of info. Made me feel the disney magic! :lovestruc

I've tried to order this so many times without success. Maybe one of my attempts a few months ago may lead to one of these new ones!

I have a book, but I cant be stuffed reading it.lol I might read it on the plane.

Have you go a link to it so I can see what you are talking about.

Is it much different that 2010?

The 2011 one reminds me of a travel show, there is a host sitting on a couch introducing each segment and there is a different lady that tours the parks. Seems to be a bit different that 2010...but it's been a while since I've watched that one.

I did a new order a week or so ago for it on the Australian Disney site.

Ours came a week or two ago and I was nicely suprised to see the DCL featured as well. The kids play it endlessly, showing anyone they coerce the DVD too. Thankfully no mention of Carsland coming in 2012 as we want to keep that one back.

We've had this set of DVD's for 18 months now and with the amount of times we've watched them, I'm surprised they aren't worn out. They are amazing and wonderful and fun and happy.

Whenever I'm feeling down, I suggest to the kids that we pop one into the DVD player and instantly I am transported.

Worth every penny.

Couldn't help myself. I've just ordered the 6DVD set. I didn't go the BluRay because I wanted the cruiseline disc which doesn't come with it. I'm so excited now.

Is the 6 set the same as the ones they sell in the parks? Was going to buy them when I was there but some reason didn't...could kick myself for not getting them!

Not sure Snickals, didn't see them there but that doesn't mean they weren't there.

I truly love watching them, my favourite is the Behind the Scenes WDW one.

We've had this set of DVD's for 18 months now and with the amount of times we've watched them, I'm surprised they aren't worn out. They are amazing and wonderful and fun and happy.

Whenever I'm feeling down, I suggest to the kids that we pop one into the DVD player and instantly I am transported.

Worth every penny.

Yes, I must get ours back out again soon and make the family watch them. Previously the younger girls watched them with me but DH and DD13 lost interest because the trip was soooo far away!! :rotfl: However, hopefully now that we are getting very close, they will all be interested and dare I hope, excited! :yay:

Mine arrived today - I love that the start shows lots of kids being suprised with Disney, even while they are at the airport. Shows that keeping the secret should be worth it on the morning of the 16th! :banana:

My girls are watching the DVD as we speak, completely clueless. :teeth:

Hi everyone
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I have not been able to get a DVD. I go onto the Australian/NZ Disney site and fill out the form (I have done this about 4 times) and I never receive the DVD.
What is the magic trick?

Also, do you all receive emails from Destination Disney? I have read about many people getting lots of these emails (some with pins, some without pins) but I can't seem to subscribe to these emails either.

Any advice?

Hi MacNZ, after I read on here that there is a 2011 version, I signed on and ordered that a couple of weeks ago. It arrived today so not sure why yours is not coming to N.Z. ? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter